OldMedMan's Aloha Journal Part 2

Do you want to sell it I mean honestly do you want to sell it??? I will pay for it an the shipping!!!!!
PS
Them photos you posted ? Whats wrong with them all the pic,s are great my best an I mean my best are not as good as them. An it looks like you got some donkey dong buds there.:grinjoint:Love you man have a great Skunkday:love::love:

Do you want to sell it I mean honestly do you want to sell it??? I will pay for it an the shipping!!!!!
PS
Them photos you posted ? Whats wrong with them all the pic,s are great my best an I mean my best are not as good as them. An it looks like you got some donkey dong buds there.:grinjoint:Love you man have a great Skunkday:love::love:

Sorry jaga, I don't want to sell it, I want to use it. :love:

I took and accidentally eased 2 really good sets of pictures! Getting old is hell......forget what I'm doing sometimes!

Sir, I couldn't be happier with the grow.
Take care my Friend.:circle-of-love:

Morning OMM Happy Skunkday to ya

Good Weed OMM, I would really enjoy trying weed that I KNOW came from Hawaii, they always had the infamous maui wowie, but who knows what it really was.

same to you mcloadie I used to come here years ago and I bought a bag of Maui wowie.On Maui.
Don't know if it was the real thing, but it sure was good. Lasted and lasted.

A Not so Good Picture Update

Violator Kush 1

vk110.jpg

The Shed Girls

shed14.jpg

The Papaya,,,,,,First one I grew was a bush....this must be a different phenotype

papaya37.jpg

Lucy

lucy100.jpg

The Black Russian

blackruscola.jpg

blackrus1.jpg

Argan's Haze #2

argan_shaze21.jpg

Violator Kush 2 and Moby Dick

Violator2andMoby.jpg

Lemon Skunk

LemonSkunk12.jpg

DNA OG Kush

DNAOGKUSH.jpg

fini
This needed to be bumped!
I have a soft spot in my heart for the short girls with those large tops! NICE!!!
Happy Skunkday OMM:circle-of-love:

Sorry jaga, I don't want to sell it, I want to use it.
Yep I thought you would :grinjoint:
Jaga my Friend type your post after or before the
that way I and maybe some ofthe other folk know what you say and the quote you are answering:)

This needed to be bumped!
I have a soft spot in my heart for the short girls with those large tops! NICE!!!
Happy Skunkday OMM:circle-of-love:

Thanks Fish for the bump :thumb:

Still looking great OMM... Trying to get caught up is a booger!

Hosted a little gathering for a few friends last weekend... That required doing house work and some lite yard work, plus my ladies needed attention, so I'm just getting back to 420... Had to reorganize everything again... What was inside was getting too tall, so had to be moved outside, then I moved the shortest back inside... I have two ladies over 6 feet tall in the pots!

I did remember to take update pics this week... The work last week and a cloudy day prevented my weekly update, so this is week 13 total or week 5 of flowering and I do have trichomes

CK21.jpg
CK5.jpg
JCBest.jpg
OGJCX3.jpg
CKTop1.jpg
CKFTrich.jpg

Wishing you all the best OMM! :peace:

Went back and checked those lovely ladies :cheesygrinsmiley: beautiful!!!

Jaga my Friend type your post after or before the
that way I and maybe some ofthe other folk know what you say and the quote you are answering:)

Maybe He thought it wasn't any of your business. :circle-of-love:

Happy Skunkday fishy!:cheer:

:Namaste:

Hope your Having a great Munchday OMM:circle-of-love:

OMM,
Your pictures are great. Mine not so. Think a tri-pod would help me, do you use one ? And of course a better camera. Had one years back, but someone wanted it more than me. Never replaced it, wish I had now.

OMM,
Your pictures are great. Mine not so. Think a tri-pod would help me, do you use one ? And of course a better camera. Had one years back, but someone wanted it more than me. Never replaced it, wish I had now.

Hi yooper rex. Thanks man, yes, whenever I can I use a tripod. It really helps. Sorry about your camera Buddy. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom