OldMedMan's Aloha Journal

Howdy OMM. Hell every day of the week is 420 to those that partake but this is the day to celebrate. Hope you and Jo are doing good and are enjoying the day. :peace:

Howdy OMM. Hell every day of the week is 420 to those that partake but this is the day to celebrate. Hope you and Jo are doing good and are enjoying the day. :peace:

Howdy back at you Beemerbill:thumb: You are right, everyday around here is 420 day. We need to celebrate everyday...which I do believe we all do. If fact I'll light one up right now just for you my friend. :ganjamon:

<< Is here. Hope there is still room!! I now am sole owner of the house and have moved the grow home. Seems there aren't many on my friends list still around. :( Glad to be here and will try and catch up as time permits. Keep em green brother and stay safe.

A picture Update of the Girls

When I started this Journal I said the Plumeria Tree would be full of flowers when we finished. We are getting there.

plumeria1.JPG

The Shed Girls

shedgirls2.jpg

The Unknown girls ....Number 1 is going crazy

unknown14.jpg

Number 2 Unknown Girl

unknown22.jpg

Number 3 Unknown Girl

unknown32.jpg

The Side of the House Girls

side26.jpg

The Prozac #2

prozac27.jpg

Acapulco Gold

agold3.jpg

The THC Bomb

THC_Bomb5.jpg

Sweet Black Angel #2

SBA26.jpg

The Orient Express

Orient_Express1.jpg

The new little ones.

NewLittle_ones.jpg

The China Yuman

ChinaYuman5.jpg

A seed

Aseed8.jpg

2 Berry Bombs

2berrybombs.jpg

Hope you liked them

<< Is here. Hope there is still room!! I now am sole owner of the house and have moved the grow home. Seems there aren't many on my friends list still around. :( Glad to be here and will try and catch up as time permits. Keep em green brother and stay safe.

Glad you are here old Friend. Many are still here. Xlr8 is gone for a while, Norcaliwood is still here and others. That's great that you have the house. Be looking forward to your grow. You always have big ones. Peace my Friend . :peace:

happy 421 OMM:)
only 364 more growing days to 420 so lets get the show on the road
:circle-of-love:

I need to borrow your snoopy calender:) morning snowbird:peace:
See if you can do that all year fish. I have a friend that can tell you any day of the year how many days it is till deer season starts again.

Hi Ya GMT, ...There is room here because OMM is a gracious host and everyone seems to congregate here.(Hope thats OK that I said that OMM) I remember when I first came to 420 , yours was one of the first journals I read. last I remember is that you were doing a huge home remodel. Is this the house you are still in ? Hope Mrs GMT is doing well (Sorry I forgot her 420 name) Good to see you back. A lot of the old friends are still around but have moved on to be staff writers or other duties for the cause. :welcome: back !!

good nite my brother:):circle-of-love:

Hell they all look good! like there was any doubt:)

I don't know Pop's. To me unless you have to, I'd not trim them leaves. Everyone has their own ways but I always been told a plant without leaves well. I just got done arguing, well not but lets call it, with Miss J about last Cripit I grew out. She got in there one day and trimmed back the sun leaves before I seen. Well the harvest had smaller buds, and maybe 2% less finished weight compared to one she didn't defoliate. I understand and agree defoliating has it's place, but outdoors you got light from top to bottom. Even the bottom branches outdoors can crank out weight. Like I always say you got to try new things till ya find that magical nitich that works for ya. Looks fantastic Pop's Jo will deal with the schedule. least we hope. Keepem Green

Had to comment on this as I am catching up. I totally believe above. Outside they just don't really need it like indoors. Da sun is (for lack of better term) putting out huge amounts of lumen at the bottom, just as it is at the top.

Maybe the super duper bushy indicas can use it to get more light to the middle of the plant. But I don't know tbh.

Indoors, our hps lights are so weak compared to da sun, we can gain a lot of benefit.

Now back to page 77 and catching up!

I kept seeing a very large rope that went quite a distance out into the water and connected to a bowie, everyday that I ran. This day I found out what it was, this man was fishing for sharks. He had just pulled in a monster. Well, for me a monster. It was about six feet long, the largest fish I had seen.

What the real trip was, were the people that were walking by. They kicked the shark, spit on it, hit it with sticks and oars. Wooo Weeee

I talked to the fisherman and he sold the fish to restaurants. Seems folks like to eat what they hate.

To be continued……………………………..................……..The Old Boys Club.

Reminds me of when I was a merchant seaman. I was on a tanker chartered to the Military Sealift Command, carrying jet fuel for the fleet out in the Indian Ocean. We would go out to an X in the ocean, and drift for a couple days, then back to the X. Once a week for 6 weeks the Navy would come alongside to "unrep" (underway Replenishment) Jet fuel for the Carrier nearby.

During the boredom, I went down into the engine room, grabbed some scrap metal, and made a hook out of 1/2" diameter round stock. I went to the galley, grabbed about a 10lb old ass uneatable (at least 2 yrs old) frozen roast from a freezer, hooked in on that big ass hook, tied rope to the hook and wrapped it around a winch on the fantail to go shark fishing!

Sure nuff we caught two about 4 footers! Used a fire axe to kill them, then skinned em and baked em whole wrapped in foil with the cavity stuffed with butter, garlic, white pepper, and bay leaf.

Was the best damn meal we had in weeks!

I used to have pictures of em but my friggen ex-wife got those in the divorce too. Shoulda just fed her to the sharks and ate the roast.

Back
Top Bottom