OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009

Hi Sisco That's my anti-theft provision. They may try to steal them but they won't get em. :surf::surf::surf:

LMAO:rofl: I bet u got em alarmed or maybe electrified. Wanna find the culprit look for the guy with the burnt hands lol. I think the youngsters that live out the back have had their eye on mine. They might have sore feet if they try it on. 2 words for ya mate MAN TRAP lol.

Plants are looking amazing, so close you are. Great job... + rep

To answer your question I think it is greed and power. We gave too much power to the powers that be and now they are all off and running on their own agendas to make more and take more from us. I think now that they have pretty much run this country into the ground and its affecting more and more people. People are going to take a closer look and are going to be amazed at what these people we put our trust in have done. At least I hope they see. And I hope its not too late. Just a thought. A little angry I am.

sonzor My friend I could not have said that any better. The average American hasn't realized it, but when they do, they will be pissed off. Hope it's not too late.....

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait to see wat the final weight is!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job omm

Thanks roca

Me too, I'll try to get harvested weight and dried weight of each plant. :grinjoint:

LMAO:rofl: I bet u got em alarmed or maybe electrified. Wanna find the culprit look for the guy with the burnt hands lol. I think the youngsters that live out the back have had their eye on mine. They might have sore feet if they try it on. 2 words for ya mate MAN TRAP lol.

Hey groover It's nothing that drastic, but those thoughts did enter my mind. The wire is around each stem and the other end is hooked to two ladders with cans and bottles on them. First if they pull on them, the whole neighborhood will know it and second they may damage the plant, but they wont get it..... Not the best system, but not bad for an old guy. :Rasta:

Man Trap sounds a bit more serious than mine. Good on ya mate.:clap::clap::thedoubletake::clap::clap:

This weather thing is getting weird around here. Maui had a hail storm today as big a marbles. Another island had a gigantic water spout just of shore. If you've never seen a water spout, think of a tornado at sea.

Just an other day in Paradise.:byebye::byebye::byebye:

[/QUOTE]:Man Trap sounds a bit more serious than mine. Good on ya mate.:clap::clap::thedoubletake::clap::clap:

This weather thing is getting weird around here. Maui had a hail storm today as big a marbles. Another island had a gigantic water spout just of shore. If you've never seen a water spout, think of a tornado at sea.

:[/QUOTE]

Not that hectic mate I couldnt think of hurting anyone too bad but lets just say if or when they jump the fence it won't be a pleasant landing(they may need a tetanus shot lol). They are also surrounded by all sorts of noisy stuff.:bong:
I would like your opinion on something. The last few times i germed seeds i just stuck em on paper with non PH'd high alk tapwater and didnt even give it a thought. I am now wondering if I should germ the next 1's the same way or put in a bit more effort. I got a 9 outta 10 germ rate(with ancient seeds) last
time. Maybe all the shit in the local water helps. Works on the flower beds fine. I gave my Mums petunias some nutes when i was dumping the res last grow and "fuck me dead if i'm lying" they've gone MENTAL. I also have to thank you and your subscribers. The last three +rep i've had are from your thread.

Perfect groover Just enough to get it out of they're heads and that it will be dumb to do it again.:grinjoint: And you would get a rep for being a crazy old fart.:surf:

As far as germing. If it ain't broke don't fix it. lol Most of us would love to get a 9 out of 10 germ rate. I would.:clap::clap::ganjamon::clap::clap:

Amen to that OMM, I could not have said that better, nor have I heard a more heartfelt dignified and decent statement in a long time.

OldSkool, It sounds like you have a great family and a son who is very fortunate to have you for parents. God Bless You and Your Family!
It is through the sacrifice and service of citizens like your boy, that my young children are enjoying the American dream, without the horrors of war and terrorism being visited upon them. Thank You for your sacrifice and allegiance to your son and country.

Thank you very much wingman, but it's we as his parents, that are fortunate in having a son that's constantly made us proud of his accomplishments. We do our best as parents to raise our kids to be aware of others, stressing honesty to be the paramont virtue of life, always hoping that the lessons we teach will reward them with a better life than we've had.

Being 66, and having a son 23 means I won't be around to celebrate all his accomplishments, but I can take comfort in knowing he'll be there for mom when I'm not. That's my reward.

OMM, loved the new shots, those fat colas on all of them is what I had invisioned back when they were driving you crazy with frustration, wondering if they were going to make it. I never doubted it for a minute.

60's? Bet you were freezing your skinny ass off........welcome to my world:cheesygrinsmiley:

Happy Monday buddy.

Thank you very much wingman, but it's we as his parents, that are fortunate in having a son that's constantly made us proud of his accomplishments. We do our best as parents to raise our kids to be aware of others, stressing honesty to be the paramont virtue of life, always hoping that the lessons we teach will reward them with a better life than we've had.

Being 66, and having a son 23 means I won't be around to celebrate all his accomplishments, but I can take comfort in knowing he'll be there for mom when I'm not. That's my reward.

OMM, loved the new shots, those fat colas on all of them is what I had invisioned back when they were driving you crazy with frustration, wondering if they were going to make it. I never doubted it for a minute.

60's? Bet you were freezing your skinny ass off........welcome to my world:cheesygrinsmiley:

Happy Monday buddy.

That reply to wingman was just beautiful. Well said.

Thanks for the confidence I didn't have at the time. :yummy:

You know it. My skinny ass is freezing.:icon_roll

Maui had a hail storm and the big island got more snow on the mountains.

Where in hell am I?:hmmmm:

Sorry groover didn't answer all your comments :popcorn:

The reason you got the reps was because of you. You have some good things to say:grinjoint: I've got this picture in my mind of a garden that went Mental. :ganjamon::adore::ganjamon:

Mental? Just wait till you harvest those Gonja Queens, then we can talk serious mental:cheesygrinsmiley:

That reply to wingman was just beautiful. Well said.

Thanks for the confidence I didn't have at the time. :yummy:

You know it. My skinny ass is freezing.:icon_roll

Maui had a hail storm and the big island got more snow on the mountains.

Where in hell am I?:hmmmm:

Hell, we've screwed up the planets weather systems badly enough already, no reason to let the islands not join in the fun. Look on the bright side, this keeps up and developers will be carving out ski runs on Diamond Head.

Thanks mate. Always good to hear from ya. All our seed chat got me a bit excited so I passified my excitement with 10 Mandala Hashberry. Should be a little more tasty than the bagweed.:Rasta::smokin::smokin::bong:

(((((((((((((((OMM)))))))))))))))))

Hi Honey!!! WOWSA!!! All the girls look gorgeous and Tad does look like she is packin' on some more bud for ya! YES!!! The more to smoke!!!

Luv yer theft prevention too!!! :Rasta:

A water spout. Yes, tornado at sea. Had some severe tornadoes hit our area a few years ago - four in an hour within 4 miles of our home. That day I saw there was bad weather and went outside to look just in time to see one about four miles from us and it was just hitting the ground. Pretty scary to see the huge cloud of debree it churned up as it hit. Of course, I sounded the alarm for the son and hubby that were here, gathered our beloved dog and her food and water, and went to the basement. My guys did not ever get to the basement - they went outside to watch (MEN!!!). It lifted about a mile from our house. But what they didn't see cuz our grove of trees blocked their view, was 2 other tornadoes that touched down a couple miles away in a different direction. Personally, I thought they were idiots for being outside!!! But in the end, we were all safe and the whole thing lasted less than 30 minutes.

Sorry to ramble about nonsense!!! Us ol' folks gotta lotta stories, eh?!!

LOVIES TO YA OMM!!!!! Hope Tad helps makes yer Christmas a great one!!!! Want me to send ya a snowball????

Yep. Almost forced consumption of throw away products. We have been trained well by tv. It's amazing how tv sets our standards and pictures the ideal American life. Some of us, most of the people here on 420 don't buy into that crap. My last two cars lasted me over 10 years, unfortunately they were not American. 30 years ago when I was in Europe we were thought of as one of the best manufactures in the world. What happened to us? :trance::trance:

Greed!..We were/are being taught that greed is good. I am driving a 94 explorer and a 97 explorer. Lots of them sold, so parts are easy to come by. We still are the best at manufacturing. We just keep shipping it out to other countries. Big reason I stayed out od the auto industry here. Worked mostly in the engineering/architectural fields. Peeps always need housing and buildings for business.

Thanks mate. Always good to hear from ya. All our seed chat got me a bit excited so I passified my excitement with 10 Mandala Hashberry. Should be a little more tasty than the bagweed.:Rasta::smokin::smokin::bong:

Good for you. That should be way better than bagweed. :surf:
Sounds good. Seeds Hmmmm:grinjoint:

The girls are looking tasty OMM! :yummy:

Bet the wait is getting tougher the prettier they get!

I love the weather when you live on the edge of land... we get waterspouts on the OBX all the time - got to see one go down the sound (bay) once from on top of a tower - really cool to see the pattern on the water the spinning wind makes.

(((((((((((((((OMM)))))))))))))))))

Hi Honey!!! WOWSA!!! All the girls look gorgeous and Tad does look like she is packin' on some more bud for ya! YES!!! The more to smoke!!!

Luv yer theft prevention too!!! :Rasta:

A water spout. Yes, tornado at sea. Had some severe tornadoes hit our area a few years ago - four in an hour within 4 miles of our home. That day I saw there was bad weather and went outside to look just in time to see one about four miles from us and it was just hitting the ground. Pretty scary to see the huge cloud of debree it churned up as it hit. Of course, I sounded the alarm for the son and hubby that were here, gathered our beloved dog and her food and water, and went to the basement. My guys did not ever get to the basement - they went outside to watch (MEN!!!). It lifted about a mile from our house. But what they didn't see cuz our grove of trees blocked their view, was 2 other tornadoes that touched down a couple miles away in a different direction. Personally, I thought they were idiots for being outside!!! But in the end, we were all safe and the whole thing lasted less than 30 minutes.

Sorry to ramble about nonsense!!! Us ol' folks gotta lotta stories, eh?!!

LOVIES TO YA OMM!!!!! Hope Tad helps makes yer Christmas a great one!!!! Want me to send ya a snowball????

Thanks for the visit young lady

I was born in Arkansas and saw enough Tornadoes:smokin: for a life time.

Granny, that's what we're here for to ramble on about a part of our lives that really made an impression on us. I love your stories.:surf:

Tad has a few more days to dry out, Xmas day wouldn't be bad. :cheer::grinjoint:
Yeah, I added that tool to the list. :popcorn:

No snowballs please.:slide:

See you soon sweet Granny

Greed!..We were/are being taught that greed is good. I am driving a 94 explorer and a 97 explorer. Lots of them sold, so parts are easy to come by. We still are the best at manufacturing. We just keep shipping it out to other countries. Big reason I stayed out od the auto industry here. Worked mostly in the engineering/architectural fields. Peeps always need housing and buildings for business.

Your right buddy. Greed is taught to us. It started when I was a kid in the 50s
everyone wanted to live in the land of plenty and everyone started trying to out do each other. We have escalated it even farther.:smokin:

You were a wise man for taking that track. :clap:

Back
Top Bottom