OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009

yo brotha stoping by to wish yah a merry x-mas
have a good one

Same to you my friend blacken it's been a good year and I hope we all have another great one coming. :cheer:

Mele Kalikimaka to and yours,:xmas::xmas:

Hi OMM, I've been mia for a few days, and just caught up on your journal. I'll skip any remarks re where society is taking us these days as I get too po'd when I talk about that stuff.

Waiting patiently for your harvest of those beautiful buds.
I'm enjoying the new vape immensely.
And returning your Christmas Greeting.

Merry Christmas or Seasons Greetings (in a non denominational way lol)
Hope you and yours have a safe and happy holiday.

Hey Buddy, no problem, we'll skip that for Xmas.:slide:

Man, me and you both are waiting for em. I think they are playing with us just to push out buttons.:popcorn: Glad you got that thing dialed in.:grinjoint:

If you ever want to see a funny Xmas movie, watch "Would God buy that?"
It's about what we do at Xmas. Craziness.:grinjoint:

Like you said. I hope you and your family have a mellow and safe Xmas. :peace:

Happy Hoildays OMM!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet you are just dieing to cut them down...

You know it enough already.:grinjoint:
Well, actually they are sposed to finish in 80 to 90 days, this is day 87.
Poor things have been through hell on this grow, so I'm trying to be understanding. Joanne will probably go 2 -3 weeks more. They don't seem to realize I want to start another grow. :grinjoint:

Happy Holidays to you too Buddy.:xmas:

Mele Kalikimaka back at cha buddy! Guess all you have to do it take a drive up the volcano for a white christmas huh? Man I wish I was there!

Hope you have a very happy one!

Mele Kalikimaka back at cha buddy! Guess all you have to do it take a drive up the volcano for a white christmas huh? Man I wish I was there!

Hope you have a very happy one!

Hey OBX:cool:

Well, I would have to take a boat/plane first. Oahu no snow.:grinjoint:

Skiing would do just fine tho:cheer: Wish you were here too.:surf:

Plants look super brother grower! Tad looks a tad tasty :yummy: Merry Christmas to you and yours :passitleft:

Thanks Tunes Tad is looking good. Think she knows the Axe man cometh.:smokin:

Merry Xmas to you and yours too. :xmas::xmas::xmas:

Thanks for spreading good cheer, man. Have a happy, healthy holiday with fat budz and sugar on top!

PS, i may have misidentified those little balls on my plants -- some are sprouting hairs!

Hey Tiger Thanks, you know I wish you the same.:xmas::xmas:

That was some good news, a Xmas present for you.:cheer:

Day 88 of Bloom

Over night young Rose and Mary just rewarded me with right at 50% amber. Soooooo They were given the guillotine today. Chopped them into little pieces:grinjoint:

Rose_and_Mary1.JPG

Rose and Mary Naked :popcorn:
cut7.JPG

Tried to get a shot of the pot showing the amount of soil that they never used. Their root ball wasn't tight, but they had stopped spreading roots.
They were re potted three times. I think some how they just stopped looking for more space in they're pot. I really don't know. :smokin:

pot8.JPG

Here's both two plants before trim.:cheer: Even tho I flushed them yesterday. They're stems were hollow and dry???

before_trim.JPG

Here's my scale zeroed in.
scale.JPG

I was a bit pressed for time and stupidly piled all the buds together, I know some of you cringe at that. When I realized it, it was too late.:smokin:

trimed_scale.JPG

As you can see they weighed 157 grams. :cheer:

dry_box1.JPG

I ran out of clips to hang with, thought I had plenty. There are three rows of wire, but it's hard to see.
Rose and Mary did OK for me as far as I am concerned. Happy Happy. :peace::ganjamon::peace:

Taste, smoke report and dry weight coming as soon as they dry.

Over all a very exciting day for OMM. :clap::clap::clap::ganjamon::clap::clap::clap:

Hi OMM and others-

Man I got to this thread late, but its made for a great 2 hrs catching up. And the ending is Supreme!! BIG CONGRATS !!!! :cheer: All the way from the First day and hurt ribs, to the Pink Praying Mantis (which btw would be a cool name of the first strain you name), to the trips inside and out, LED bulbs, Tsunamis, Power Outages - wholly crap what a ride! And pics all the way! All I can do is say BIG BIG BIG CONGRATS !!!! And I'm soooooo glad to see you've got great lookin' buds to reward your efforts (and those of all these kind folks who helped).

I'm subscribed now that's for sure! Happy Holidays and Enjoy !!!

P.S. - Looks like some of those stems might be long enough to use as a straw. I like to drink a celebratory beer through a stem straw - tastes cool and its like having a drink with the girls.

i weighed all my herb before it was dry once...once! 13 oz wet with stems turned out to be 9 oz dry.

:welcome:HealingKronic thanks for looking in

You only did it once!:smokin: Its kind of normal and expected. The old dry and wait for the real weight. It is a bit depressing watching your total go down by 75 to 80%.:smokin:

You're ratio was way better than normal. Please tell me you're secret. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom