OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

Glad to find this page at last I read as far as page 4 I think then it got to far so I jumped a few pages to get to this bit where I say subbed
Vape on dude I need to get a good vaper for me an the Mrs

Welcome my Friend jaga. Hope you found a good vaper for you two. May your day be peaceful. :Namaste:

so my little seed plant gave me a bunch of seeds
my ogk x gdp :thumb:
if I can get a male im gonna square it since I still got the og going
and if I can get another male from that ima try and cube it
gonna call it chronic da purps
lol

so my little seed plant gave me a bunch of seeds
my ogk x gdp :thumb:
if I can get a male im gonna square it since I still got the og going
and if I can get another male from that ima try and cube it
gonna call it chronic da purps
lol

chronic da purps :high-five:

Sounds good to me Buddy. You may become famous. I can see it now.....your own seed bank. Cool! :Rasta:

Ahhhh I want one! :popcorn:

Hi Everyone. This for all who are new to my Journals and don't really know me yet. Since this is a MMJ site, its perfect for me. I've had Colon Cancer,(I have a colostomy on my stomach) Bladder Cancer, Skin Cancer, and I am on oxygen 24/7. I smoked tobacco for 55 years and it ruined my lungs. Every where I go I bring a tank of 02 and am connected to it. The bright side is I do not have lung cancer. I don't move very fast, but I can move!

I feel lucky to be here at all. Now you know me better.

Finally, after months of trying to get an appointment, my MMJ Doctor called me today and I can renew my MMJ Card. There is a "Ticket Mill" on the other side of the island, but I don't trust it. At last I will be legal again!
My Dr. is at least my age (72) and doesn't see many patients any longer. Soon as I can I will see him.

Oxygen does make one absent minded at times. I am not using OC+ soil for all my plants. The 2 7 gallon pots have a local soil in them called Island Supreme. I've used it before and have had good luck with it.

End of info commercial. :peace:

Not yet but who know,s what Santa’s got in his Bag for us, we need to get past this holiday then look at some vapers
If it wasnt for our grandson we would have chosen to stay in Puri for Xmas.
Padmavati cant bear to be away from the little DEVIL boy for to long:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi Everyone. This for all who are new to my Journals and don't really know me yet. Since this is a MMJ site, its perfect for me. I've had Colon Cancer,(I have a colostomy on my stomach) Bladder Cancer, Skin Cancer, and I am on oxygen 24/7. I smoked tobacco for 55 years and it ruined my lungs. Every where I go I bring a tank of 02 and am connected to it. The bright side is I do not have lung cancer. I don't move very fast, but I can move!

I feel lucky to be here at all. Now you know me better

Finally, after months of trying to get an appointment, my MMJ Doctor called me today and I can renew my MMJ Card. There is a "Ticket Mill" on the other side of the island, but I don't trust it. At last I will be legal again!
My Dr. is at least my age (72) and doesn't see many patients any longer. Soon as I can I will see him.

Oxygen does make one absent minded at times. I am not using OC+ soil for all my plants. The 2 7 gallon pots have a local soil in them called Island Supreme. I've used it before and have had good luck with it.

End of info commercial. :peace:

BLESS YOU OMM we all love you and your journals my prayer is that you carry on to do many more YOU ARE BY FAR one of THE MOST INTERESTING and lovely person so thank the Lord for you being legal again:partyboy::partyboy::rollit::nicethread::party::party::allgood::yahoo:

Not yet but who know,s what Santa's got in his Bag for us, we need to get past this holiday then look at some vapers
If it wasnt for our grandson we would have chosen to stay in Puri for Xmas.
Padmavati cant bear to be away from the little DEVIL boy for to long:cheesygrinsmiley:

:love::love:

Check the off topic photos...just for you jaga. :Namaste:

You ever use Rick Simpson oil for your cancer? I hear it does wonders! Bet you have too!

Hi Ya BID. No I haven't. I have been using HempEaze Root Therapy. It does help a bit. You are right thou I should try Rick Simpson oil.
Thanks Buddy.

just to clarify rick simpson oil is cannabis oil, i have no idea why he uses such inaccurate terminology calling it hemp oil or why he has chosen to rename an existing product after himself.

ego

... with a capital E! the guy thinks he is the only one that can make it!! and he uses some of the harshest chemicals... just make a nice tincture from EC or high proof vodka and reduce it at low heat, easy peazy. Don't reduce all the way to thick oil if you will use it topically or go the route of Jesus Christ

The ancient recipe for this anointing oil, recorded in the Old Testament book of Exodus (30: 22-23) included over nine pounds of flowering cannabis tops, Hebrew "kaneh-bosm" B, extracted into a hind (about 6.5 litres) of olive oil, along with a variety of other herbs and spices. The ancient chosen ones were literally drenched in this potent cannabis holy oil.

Yeah Baby! I suggest you add your favorite herbs and spices then talk Jo into a good drenching :cheesygrinsmiley:

... with a capital E! the guy thinks he is the only one that can make it!! and he uses some of the harshest chemicals... just make a nice tincture from EC or high proof vodka and reduce it at low heat, easy peazy. Don't reduce all the way to thick oil if you will use it topically or go the route of Jesus Christ

The ancient recipe for this anointing oil, recorded in the Old Testament book of Exodus (30: 22-23) included over nine pounds of flowering cannabis tops, Hebrew "kaneh-bosm" B, extracted into a hind (about 6.5 litres) of olive oil, along with a variety of other herbs and spices. The ancient chosen ones were literally drenched in this potent cannabis holy oil.

Yeah Baby! I suggest you add your favorite herbs and spices then talk Jo into a good drenching :cheesygrinsmiley:

The same book don't mention it by name, but its in a lot of this same book. So why do people call it a devil weed? (Dumb and stupid.)

That's Cool! Buckshot. I want a drench. Jo, not in 10 million years.

You are only going to tell her you are using an ancient healing oil and make sure to use her favorite aromas :cheesygrinsmiley: what she doesn't know won't hurt her :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom