OMM's Social Network Grow Part 2

:party:And yes, it *is* about time

All your plants look so happy! Yo must talk to them every day... Great job my friend.

Talk to them and play Beethoven to them too. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi my Friend.:thanks:

Yeah...why do they call them sea-gulls ??? no seas around here and i got buds..now i'm going to be stressing about bud=rot..glad i only got 2 months to go..stay focus..:thumb:

Gulls and no sea? They must be lost! :thedoubletake:

Ahhh I hope you don't get bud rot.....must be really humid where you are at. As you say, stay focused on them my Friend. I'm throwing a "Good Luck" in for you too Brother! :goodluck:

No Sea Gulls in Hawaii? I would have never guessed.

I saw Ron Paul yesterday in Tampa. What a great time. The Blues Travelers, Stevie Ray Vaughn, and Aimee Allen Rocked the Stage. Ron Paul talked about the wastefull spending on the drug wars and how he see's a day in the near future when we all can eat and drink anything we want without having big brother telling us if it is ok.
This is a movement that is gaining steam. Very excited for our Country!!
:circle-of-love:

I saw Ron Paul yesterday in Tampa. What a great time. The Blues Travelers, Stevie Ray Vaughn, and Aimee Allen Rocked the Stage. Ron Paul talked about the wastefull spending on the drug wars and how he see's a day in the near future when we all can eat and drink anything we want without having big brother telling us if it is ok.

wow if ron paul can bring stevie ray vaughn back from the dead, well hell he's got my vote for sure!!LOL

wow if ron paul can bring stevie ray vaughn back from the dead, well hell he's got my vote for sure!!LOL

It is his brother Jimmie and Man can they rock. I have never seen a person play guitar so well. Aimee Allen is amazing!!

Hey C F. :thumb: Yep no sea gulls here...too far to fly here and everyone was smart enough not to bring one over. We really try to control what comes in our little Eco system.

Too much rain down there for the convention...glad Ron Paul and his guests were not bothered by it. Would like to have been there. I'm still against alcohol though. Momentum is right! :peace:

Gulls and no sea? They must be lost! :thedoubletake:

Ahhh I hope you don't get bud rot.....must be really humid where you are at. As you say, stay focused on them my Friend. I'm throwing a "Good Luck" in for you too Brother! :goodluck:

We call them beach chickens here.:laugh:

Hey C F. :thumb: Yep no sea gulls here...too far to fly here and everyone was smart enough not to bring one over. We really try to control what comes in our little Eco system.

Too much rain down there for the convention...glad Ron Paul and his guests were not bothered by it. Would like to have been there. I'm still against alcohol though. Momentum is right! :peace:

When Ron Paul talks about drinking what you want without Big Brother he is talking about silly things like real milk. Do you know it is illegal to sell real milk? It must be heated up to 285 degrees to the point all the nutrients are gone. Then they cool it down and add man made nutrients. Add a little coloring to make it white. Also add vitamin D of course! What you have is Man Made Homogenized Milk. Pretty Eff'd up huh!

What is really upsetting is the fda thinks they know what is best for you weather you like it or not. You don't even have a choice.

When I grew up people drank milk that was delivered. The creme rose to the top. I never heard anyone have any problems with sickness associated with drinking real non homogenized whole milk. We used to sneak out at night and raid the milk boxes and drink the cream at the top of the bottles. Nothing better that pure cream!!

There could have been 120 mile winds and the supporters would have still been there buddy. This is just the beginning!!

I really don't feel threatened about bud rot..last year i didn't have a rain shelter..it rained for a week straight...had me thinking about an ark..haha..i got a cover this year...with sides..i don't want to go through this again...down plants - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

Oh Man miwa....Brother that looked horrible! :smokin::thedoubletake:

Glad you have covers now. About 4 or 5 years ago when I was growing outside full time. We had a storm and the next morning I went out and two plants on each end of the row where just gone. Nothing but splinters left. The rest were OK. The wind just whipped around the shed and got the end ones. One was a 6 foot violator Kush. Bummer. :popcorn:

When Ron Paul talks about drinking what you want without Big Brother he is talking about silly things like real milk. Do you know it is illegal to sell real milk? It must be heated up to 285 degrees to the point all the nutrients are gone. Then they cool it down and add man made nutrients. Add a little coloring to make it white. Also add vitamin D of course! What you have is Man Made Homogenized Milk. Pretty Eff'd up huh!

What is really upsetting is the fda thinks they know what is best for you weather you like it or not. You don't even have a choice.

When I grew up people drank milk that was delivered. The creme rose to the top. I never heard anyone have any problems with sickness associated with drinking real non homogenized whole milk. We used to sneak out at night and raid the milk boxes and drink the cream at the top of the bottles. Nothing better that pure cream!!

There could have been 120 mile winds and the supporters would have still been there buddy. This is just the beginning!!

Jo and I were just talking about milk yesterday.....all the good stuff has been removed. Here is a big understatement.....I think they lie to us about most of our food. We need to grow things with HiBrix like Doc Bud does. :bravo:

A Picture Update of the LED girls

One of the PEs

2_pe.JPG

Medi-Bomb1s

medibombs1.JPG

OG18

og18a.jpg

og1811.JPG

NYCD

nycd110.jpg

nycd26.jpg

One of the PEs

pe112.jpg

The SAGE

sage29.jpg

end

Hey there Buddy,

The plants are looking great! I can tell your LED's have a different light spectrum that the one's I use for flowering!

Yes, they took out all the good stuff out of milk to protect you. Milk used to be a very healthy drink. Now all the good stuff is removed and the re add the Calcium and give a dose of Vitamin D to make it look like it is better than real milk with no vitamin D!

The FDA goes at great lenghts to take away our freedoms in the form of protecting us from ourselves. We need to go back to a time when people made their own decisions and live with there own consequences.

We all need to put our foot down and say enough is enough. Even in NYC the mayor is making it illegal to sell a large cup of soda!! WTF. Next is outlawing soda!! I don't like soda but I want to be able to buy it when want in as large of quantity as desired.

TSA agents are patting down young children at the airports. Putting thier hands under thier clothing and searching thier crotches to see if they have a bomb. Real Sick stuff. I am not making this up.

Drive by OMM :)
Nice looking plants! I need to try that medi bomb everyone keeps talking about

Hey A1. Thanks for stopping by.
:bravo:

The Medi-Bomb1s were a gift. They are indica and are said to have some good pain relief. My rear end would like that! :hookah:

Hey there Buddy,

The plants are looking great! I can tell your LED's have a different light spectrum that the one's I use for flowering!

Yes, they took out all the good stuff out of milk to protect you. Milk used to be a very healthy drink. Now all the good stuff is removed and the re add the Calcium and give a dose of Vitamin D to make it look like it is better than real milk with no vitamin D!

The FDA goes at great lenghts to take away our freedoms in the form of protecting us from ourselves. We need to go back to a time when people made their own decisions and live with there own consequences.

We all need to put our foot down and say enough is enough. Even in NYC the mayor is making it illegal to sell a large cup of soda!! WTF. Next is outlawing soda!! I don't like soda but I want to be able to buy it when want in as large of quantity as desired.

TSA agents are patting down young children at the airports. Putting thier hands under thier clothing and searching thier crotches to see if they have a bomb. Real Sick stuff. I am not making this up.

Hey C F.

Here is a link to the exact lights I have. I think they are incredible. Take a look.

Yep, Jo and I know that about milk. I had real milk at the orphanage I was in....sure didn't hurt us. Jo found out that her Medicaid and Medicare stops on her 70th birthday, which is in November. We don't know where we will be able to get her some kind of coverage. Ever see the movie "Soylant Green?". Things are out of our hands, our rights are going fast Brother. Help!

Hey C F.

Here is a link to the exact lights I have. I think they are incredible. Take a look.

Yep, Jo and I know that about milk. I had real milk at the orphanage I was in....sure didn't hurt us. Jo found out that her Medicaid and Medicare stops on her 70th birthday, which is in November. We don't know where we will be able to get her some kind of coverage. Ever see the movie "Soylant Green?". Things are out of our hands, our rights are going fast Brother.
Help!

The government is getting rid of her medicade at 70?!!!!WTF!!! With all the free healthcare we give to non citizens in other Countries and our own. You are a Veteran! WTF

Back
Top Bottom