OMM's Social Network Grow Part 2

Looks like a great place to relax and the timing is perfect!! LoL!

The back yard looks outstanding. And the girls are looking great too!

:circle-of-love:

Don't know if you will like it, however I will introduce you to all the bird families we feed. They actually come when we call them. Been feeding them for many generations of birds. Some real exotic ones too. :surf:

Pardon the absence OMM but:woohoo: :party::tommy::rocker::theband::party::woohoo: Welcom back!

Girls are looking lovely as always. Heading back down the river this weekend i'm ready!:passitleft::bong::bongrip::tokin::lot-o-toke:

Thanks K-Frat Yep back in the saddle again. Just did a drive of your place yesterday. Hope the rain doesn't wash you away! ;)

Looks like a great place to relax and the timing is perfect!! LoL!

The back yard looks outstanding. And the girls are looking great too!

:circle-of-love:

I think your right about the timing......should be harvest time when you get here.....you can give me demo on that trimmer! :circle-of-love:

Don't know if you will like it, however I will introduce you to all the bird families we feed. They actually come when we call them. Been feeding them for many generations of birds. Some real exotic ones too. :surf:

We feed the birds too! We get mostly Cardinals and Bluejays. My wife loves birds. She will absolutely love that. She even has books with all the bird species.

This is really going to be a great time. Really looking forward to it.
:surf:

Nooo, not the trimmer. gosh darn translucent pandoras box! scary very scary
the plants look wonderfull and your slice of paradice is awsome:)

We feed the birds too! We get mostly Cardinals and Bluejays. My wife loves birds. She will absolutely love that. She even has books with all the bird species.

This is really going to be a great time. Really looking forward to it.

We have North American Cardinals and South American Cardinals, Some Brazilian Javas, another strain from S.A. that we haven't found yet, so we just call them "Chuckles and Giggles". Bring the Book of Birds, please.
We also have Japanese "Green Lanterns" if you are lucky enough to see one. They are tiny. There are 8 species of Hawaiian Birds too.

That Plumeria Tree is home to allot of birds. It's the end of the mating season and we have babies everywhere. Fun Stuff.

Nooo, not the trimmer. gosh darn translucent pandoras box! scary very scary
the plants look wonderfull and your slice of paradice is awsome:)

Hey fish cake. We will try it on my worst harvested plant.

Thanks man, I love my little piece of the island. Believe it or not we hardly ever see a mosquito. The whole town watches for them and takes care of them e mediately. We are considered out in the country by the other side of the island, which is fine by us. We have many bird sanctuaries, you might see Ducks walking through town. Love it! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey fish cake. We will try it on my worst harvested plant.

Thanks man, I love my little piece of the island. Believe it or not we hardly ever see a mosquito. The whole town watches for them and takes care of them e mediately. We are considered out in the country by the other side of the island, which is fine by us. We have many bird sanctuaries, you might see Ducks walking through town. Love it! :cheesygrinsmiley:

it is nice,real nice!
we too have ducks walking around my place! well maybe I misspeled that duck word:)

OMM,

I see things are moving right along at your place...everything looks great! I love the purple of the LED's, it's my favorite color...wish my room looked like that everytime I opened the doors...someday maybe, one can dream, right?

I'm in for the show...it's gonna be a good one!

I agree...your little slice of paradise is so beautiful, love the birds too, but I can't draw any wildlife into my yard unfortunately. I have a 3yr old border collie/blue healer that will kill anything she can catch...and she's quick, she's gotten everything from birds (right out of the air), to squirrels, rabbits and a woodchuck as big as she was, and anything else that's in her yard.

I'm so glad you're feeling better... Hi to Jo

:peace:

Sq

OMM,

I see things are moving right along at your place...everything looks great! I love the purple of the LED's, it's my favorite color...wish my room looked like that everytime I opened the doors...someday maybe, one can dream, right?

I'm in for the show...it's gonna be a good one!

I agree...your little slice of paradise is so beautiful, love the birds too, but I can't draw any wildlife into my yard unfortunately. I have a 3yr old border collie/blue healer that will kill anything she can catch...and she's quick, she's gotten everything from birds (right out of the air), to squirrels, rabbits and a woodchuck as big as she was, and anything else that's in her yard.

I'm so glad you're feeling better... Hi to Jo

:peace:

Sq

Hi there My Friend. :surf:

Hang in there...I didn't have all this when I started. I have been lucky though. I love the color too. Really hard to see in there though. There are already some green/yellow pre flowers forming.

I once had a dalmatian just like that..quick as lighting. Different time and different place.

I'll tell Jo Hi.......shes is still having really had pains in her legs and feet. I do my best to keep her in good spirits.
Things have changed...we are very happy we have each other...bout time!
:love:

Looks awesome!! inside and out. Cool you feed the birds, I do too but only in the winter. Glad to see things humming along

Yep...birds...animals..nice weather...i got that.'unfortionately .i got the bad with the good..like redbirds and jays..i also got gulls and blackbirds..squirrels and rabbits...also feral cats and rats and raccoons...wears my dog out because he chases anything that moves on the ground..including crickets...only thing missing here is BIG buds...i can't wait...they'll be smelling real good this time next...ok..OMM...grow good...stay focus...:thumb:

ok i was so far behind your on a new one have to go back and see how your girls are have a good one OMM hope all is well

It's nice to have someone who appreciates you...

It really is Queen....and that is what I want to happen to you my dear friend. If any one deserves it, you do. :thumb:

Looks awesome!! inside and out. Cool you feed the birds, I do too but only in the winter. Glad to see things humming along

Hi Buckshot. ;) THsea was over today and we just kind of checked on everything and it's rolling along just fine. The girls in the tent have very close nodes and look fine. I have a feeling the outdoor girls are going to take off soon. Once we got everything set up, it's really easy to take care of. :peace:

Yep...birds...animals..nice weather...i got that.'unfortionately .i got the bad with the good..like redbirds and jays..i also got gulls and blackbirds..squirrels and rabbits...also feral cats and rats and raccoons...wears my dog out because he chases anything that moves on the ground..including crickets...only thing missing here is BIG buds...i can't wait...they'll be smelling real good this time next...ok..OMM...grow good...stay focus...:thumb:

Boo on Jay Birds and gulls. We don't have gulls at all here. We don't have those evil humming birds either. The dog sounds great...goes after crickets too. No Big Buds! Oh! Man...better get busy! trying to stay focused too.:surf:

Hi there My Friend. :surf:

Hang in there...I didn't have all this when I started. I have been lucky though. I love the color too. Really hard to see in there though. There are already some green/yellow pre flowers forming.

I once had a dalmatian just like that..quick as lighting. Different time and different place.

I'll tell Jo Hi.......shes is still having really had pains in her legs and feet. I do my best to keep her in good spirits.
Things have changed...we are very happy we have each other...bout time!
:love:

:party:And yes, it *is* about time

All your plants look so happy! Yo must talk to them every day... Great job my friend.

Boo on Jay Birds and gulls. We don't have gulls at all here. We don't have those evil humming birds either. The dog sounds great...goes after crickets too. No Big Buds! Oh! Man...better get busy! trying to stay focused too.:surf:

Yeah...why do they call them sea-gulls ??? no seas around here and i got buds..now i'm going to be stressing about bud=rot..glad i only got 2 months to go..stay focus..:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom