OMM's Social Network Grow Part 2

Oh yeah;;;tracked you down didn't i OMM...i always find the grows with the info...SUBBED..!!!

Hey there miwa ! You sure did...bout time we got together my friend. Welcome aboard:cheer::thumb:

:popcorn:

Hey buddy! Wouldn't miss it for the world.

Makes my day to hear you sounding more upbeat. You are one tough SOB, and I for one am thankful for that. :)

WooHoo time for the pretty light show!!

:cheer:

Hey Nephew !!! :high-five:

I know what you mean.....since it's my last big grow.....I'm going for it!

Note: My next grow I just might try another Papaya......never got one to grow yet! :high-five:

Sisco! OMM and I have been talking a lot about growing that P apaya! ;) If OMM will let me, it will be in my next round!

Gotta make room for the good stuff, eh OMM? And cant let them thieves win either! Can't wait to see how much your girls have changed in a few days!.. This is the first definitive "started in big pots (not outrageous, or small&repot)".. Exciting! The Wild Thai really took the greatest advantage of it (so it seems, my sativa's in small pots didn't explode like that!).. Who knows, I'm still new to this game.

You always give me credit OMM, but really you deserve it all. There really isn't anything I know about cannabis growing that you weren't involved in me learning! Even referring me to this site ;).. And our 420 friends, in this state you can only legally pursue a card... Beyond that you are on your own.. OMM allowed me to have medicine all my life :) Cannot thank you enough.. Your notorious for this sort of giving.. You've taught me more than "pot" buddy.

No ones started bitching in this thread yet ( I don't think) so... How about them stories OldMedMan? I have it on semi-reliable authority that you're concocting a new one! :)

:popcorn:

Hey buddy! Wouldn't miss it for the world.

Makes my day to hear you sounding more upbeat. You are one tough SOB, and I for one am thankful for that. :)

WooHoo time for the pretty light show!!

:cheer:

Hi Ya X ! Man, good to see you too. First time I've been called a SOB and liked it! :bravo::high-five:

I'm using a new camera this time and it's been going "What the F*ck? What is this light?" Maybe I'll find a switch to make it see a better color. It's menu system is driving me crazy. It makes no sound when it takes a picture.....so I can't play it by ear. THsea has a very similar camera and we'll get em to bend to our requests sooner or later!.

Good to be back Buddy! :Namaste:

Hey OMM< just caught up from the other journal... the first post I read was peeing blood, so I have been rilfling through to make sure you're OK. It sounds like being here is helping, so I'm glad you're on. Your plants look happy as can be too, surprise surprise! Not really. I like the LED only show, and will be tagging along :)
:surf:

Hey OMM< just caught up from the other journal... the first post I read was peeing blood, so I have been rilfling through to make sure you're OK. It sounds like being here is helping, so I'm glad you're on. Your plants look happy as can be too, surprise surprise! Not really. I like the LED only show, and will be tagging along :)
:surf:

Hey Thanks SurfBuddy. :high-five:

The blood thing went away on it's own...still going to have it checked out soon as I can get an appointment. There was a reason for it. I'm sure. Hey, we LED guys have to stick together. I just did a drive by at your place today. :peace:

Sisco! OMM and I have been talking a lot about growing that P apaya! ;) If OMM will let me, it will be in my next round!

Gotta make room for the good stuff, eh OMM? And cant let them thieves win either! Can't wait to see how much your girls have changed in a few days!.. This is the first definitive "started in big pots (not outrageous, or small&repot)".. Exciting! The Wild Thai really took the greatest advantage of it (so it seems, my sativa's in small pots didn't explode like that!).. Who knows, I'm still new to this game.

You always give me credit OMM, but really you deserve it all. There really isn't anything I know about cannabis growing that you weren't involved in me learning! Even referring me to this site ;).. And our 420 friends, in this state you can only legally pursue a card... Beyond that you are on your own.. OMM allowed me to have medicine all my life :) Cannot thank you enough.. Your notorious for this sort of giving.. You've taught me more than "pot" buddy.

No ones started bitching in this thread yet ( I don't think) so... How about them stories OldMedMan? I have it on semi-reliable authority that you're concocting a new one! :)

Well said THSea, OMM has taught a lot of us about more than growing pot. I think you said that really nicely, and I couldn't agree more. :thumb:

Well said THSea, OMM has taught a lot of us about more than growing pot. I think you said that really nicely, and I couldn't agree more. :thumb:

Ahh Shucks as he kicks a rock! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Gettin my seat comfy for the flower show. Girls look grand and glad to hear your feeling better OMM.:peace:

Hi there BCBudd.....I saved your special chair...the one that lets your tail hang though. :love:

I am checking in too. The girls look great. I complain about my electric bill but it is no where near yours. I think I would have a heart attack if it was. I keep my ac running, hps light and the big ass fan I am always talking about. Just got my bill today..wasn't bad as I thought for 29 days.

A Picture Update.....first the outside

This first picture is for Closet Farmer.......Here is where we will relax and smoke a few when you visit.

backyard1.JPG

You can see my hidden plants behind the shed.

My Camera and I still aren't getting along yet. It's actually too bright to see it's LED outside in the sunshine:smokin:

The Side of the house girls.

side_of_the_house.JPG

Columbia Gold

colgold.JPG

A Chem Dog

CemDog.JPG

The WildThai and the AK47

wildthai_ak47.jpg

The Tent Girls coming in a few minutes :high-five:

I am checking in too. The girls look great. I complain about my electric bill but it is no where near yours. I think I would have a heart attack if it was. I keep my ac running, hps light and the big ass fan I am always talking about. Just got my bill today..wasn't bad as I thought for 29 days.

Hi My Queen! :love:

Yep, my electricity is the highest in the nation. Gulp! It will be going down now, all I will be running from here on out are the LEDS. Should be a big saving. Hope you got to see the outdoor girls and a bit of Hawaii. Lovies! :love:

That makes a lot of sense just running the LED's. Plants are looking great. I remember smoking Colombian Gold a long time ago. It was a big step up from the Mexican. I really look forward to see how that one tastes. I am sure it is going to be good.
:thumb:

That makes a lot of sense just running the LED's. Plants are looking great. I remember smoking Colombian Gold a long time ago. It was a big step up from the Mexican. I really look forward to see how that one tastes. I am sure it is going to be good.
:thumb:

Hi CF :thumb:

I've grown the Columbian Gold before...and yes...it's the real thing!

Think you can relax out in the backyard? :surf:

Hi CF :thumb:

I've grown the Columbian Gold before...and yes...it's the real thing!

Think you can relax out in the backyard? :surf:

Looks like a great place to relax and the timing is perfect!! LoL!

The back yard looks outstanding. And the girls are looking great too!

:circle-of-love:

Pardon the absence OMM but:woohoo: :party::tommy::rocker::theband::party::woohoo: Welcom back!

Girls are looking lovely as always. Heading back down the river this weekend i'm ready!:passitleft::bong::bongrip::tokin::lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom