OMM's Social Network Grow Part 2

No stay back Trimmer Man! Or I will use this giant ball of chewed bubblegum(shaped like a chunk of kryptonite) and toss it into your evil machine of waste!!:yikes:

Your Kryptonite means nothing to me! I am on my Way!!

No stay back Trimmer Man! Or I will use this giant ball of chewed bubblegum(shaped like a chunk of kryptonite) and toss it into your evil machine of waste!!:yikes:

Tell him cake!

henchmen prepare to launch the wad!!:morenutes:

Hey OMM I finally found one of your journals before 90 pages had been created! Count me in your journals always have awesome information in them. Thanks so much and I am glad to be here! :thanks:

:peace:

:party: Woo! Timer is working! :) Excellent buddy!

Ah man, you know my weakness! Tempting me with Pineapple Express!
You know... Maybe the one that vegged under the LED. It is beautiful, and we know that smoke will be excellent.
Then again, you have a Afghan Kush x Skunk... :) Thats tempting too!

Well hey there OMM! In my absence I missed most of your last journal and I really missed the interactions and what not. I am so glad to hear you are doing much better. You have always remained in my thoughts brother. I cant believe you already had to split that journal of yours. Way to go.
Your plants look great outside there.

Hey OMM I finally found one of your journals before 90 pages had been created! Count me in your journals always have awesome information in them. Thanks so much and I am glad to be here! :thanks:

Hello there shizznizzle Welcome, I don't get many visitors from Alpha Centauri. Glad to have you aboard. I've decided to stop at around 100 pages and start a new journal, It will make it easier for all of us. :welcome:

Well hey there OMM! In my absence I missed most of your last journal and I really missed the interactions and what not. I am so glad to hear you are doing much better. You have always remained in my thoughts brother. I cant believe you already had to split that journal of yours. Way to go.
Your plants look great outside there.

Hi MSquared. :thumb:

Man, it's good to see you too. I'm feeling even better now that I'm back journaling. Everyone's response has been a real pleasure to me. Yep, will start another part every time we get to 100 pages. Makes it easier for all of us.

I'm hiding my outdoor girls from the guy that lives to the side of me. He lives on the side that faces my shed. My only worry is he might get suspicious if he sees me taking pictures all around my yard.
:surf:

JEEEEZUZ!

UNK-O~ :thumb:

Hey Nephew !!! :high-five:

I know what you mean.....since it's my last big grow.....I'm going for it!

Note: My next grow I just might try another Papaya......never got one to grow yet! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom