OMM's Social Network Part 3

Hi Everyone!:high-five:

Tidal wave missed us just so you know. Closet Farmer and family are having a great time, except tonight. He got a bit of medi-bomb1 and AfganKush from me today. Good thing too, they cleared all the streets because of the Tsunami Warning. Sirens going off all over the island. Was strange to see Waikiki all lit up and not a soul on the street. Saw that on TV.
Also the life guard at Sandy Beach wouldn't let Closet Farmer Buggy Board there. I told him so! Damned tourist!

If it's not me...it's Jo. Had to take her to hospital tonight. She had a very bad headache and high blood pressure.
I think Closet Farmer caused it. Just joking. I'm still feeling bad too. See the Doc on the 7th. Had to cut the AK47 down, she was pretty much destroyed by high winds and hard rain.

I'm just trying to get some rest. Love you one and all! Thank you for all great things you've said, by God I'll be back before you know it. :peace:

wow I need to get off the computer A tsunami? I would have been washed away goin hey whats happening!
only news I have read lately is you and JO arent feeling well. and I hope that changes for the good gosh darnit!
you keep your eye on that Closet guy he might get on one of those sail boards and end up in canada LOL
sorry to hear about the premature harvest with the AK

I'm just trying to get some rest. Love you one and all! Thank you for all great things you've said, by God I'll be back before you know it. :peace:

We know you will. Besides, the host of the party (especially ones which are wonderfully endless) is allowed to go and take a nap when they need to ;)

you keep your eye on that Closet guy he might get on one of those sail boards and end up in canada LOL

Awwwh! That's quite an image in my head bless him :) :surf:

Really glad you are resting buddy - makes me happy to hear that you are taking care of yourself. I also appreciate you letting us know you didn't get blown off the island - one less thing to worry about! Much love to you and Jo - sorry to hear that she's having health worries, too. I sure hope you both start feeling better soon...

:circle-of-love:

WTF a tsunami over there a hurricane over here... it's like the end of the world is coming.

Oh, it is.

... and I feel fine (sung)

WTF a tsunami over there a hurricane over here… it’s like the end of the world is coming.

Oh, it is.

… and I feel fine (sung)

LENORD BERNSTEIN:headbanger:

Whats up OMM I see you have been truckin along. Hope you and Joe get to feeling better soon! I'm at the tail end of Monta zumas revenge, my self. I didn't drink any water but I forgot about the ice. note to self stick to dos equis in mexico!:winkyface:

Morning OMM! :ciao: Fluffy Hugs to start your day! :hug:

Morning all! :goof:

I love you reprobates. You are very very funny lil mischievious buggers. :love:

I hope things are getting better for you and Jo OMM, prayers come'in at ya!

you reprobates.

- rejected as worthless or not standing a test
- condemned
- foreordained to damnation
- morally corrupt
- depraved

All of us or just Fish Cake? ... I am only half of those things! :cheesygrinsmiley:

- rejected as worthless or not standing a test
- condemned
- foreordained to damnation
- morally corrupt
- depraved

All of us or just Fish Cake? ... I am only half of those things! :cheesygrinsmiley:

hey I'am not morally corrupt... all the time

Back
Top Bottom