OMM's Social Network Part 3

Shoot me, Connie's in the huddle and I'm a crawling reptile rubbing her feet.
'Bout nearly makes me religious :adore:

Knowing her, she would make a pair of shoes out of you! :yikes::yikes:

Knowing her, she would make a pair of shoes out of you! :yikes::yikes:

Well, I see you got your brand new leopard-skin pill-box hat
Yes, I see you got your brand new leopard-skin pill-box hat
Well, you must tell me, baby
How your head feels under somethin’ like that
Under your brand new leopard-skin pill-box hat

Well, you look so pretty in it
Honey, can I jump on it sometime?
Yes, I just wanna see
If it’s really that expensive kind
You know it balances on your head
Just like a mattress balances
On a bottle of wine
Your brand new leopard-skin pill-box hat

Bob Dylan

Hey OMM

I stopped in to thank you for the nomination for MOTM. I am not nearly as prolific or attentive as the past MOTM winners so I don't have to worry about winning :cheesygrinsmiley: but I am honored to have your nomination, Thank You

Buck

Well, you look so pretty in it
Honey, can I jump on it sometime?
Yes, I just wanna see
If it’s really that expensive kind
You know it balances on your head
Just like a mattress balances
On a bottle of wine
Your brand new leopard-skin pill-box hat

- Bob Dylan

Dylan's cheese has slipped of his cracker :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey OMM

I stopped in to thank you for the nomination for MOTM. I am not nearly as prolific or attentive as the past MOTM winners so I don't have to worry about winning :cheesygrinsmiley: but I am honored to have your nomination, Thank You

Buck

Obviously, I think you deserve "at least" some recognition for what you do my friend.

Just doing a drive by to let you know that I am back. I tried to catch up but since I am running on no sleep everything became a blur. I will try again after I am well rested.

Just doing a drive by to let you know that I am back. I tried to catch up but since I am running on no sleep everything became a blur. I will try again after I am well rested.

As you wish My Queen.......

Hey omm,
on the edge of my seat waiting for the rest of the story. 2013 might have just got bettet for me if you and the readers tell me im on the right track.!? I have been consumed by sky walker og. I have not got to try it or even smell it for that matter. i have read journals were ppl absoulutely love it. Only one person has told me different and thats an old roomate from cali i lived with when i was younger. So today i was picking through seeds that i wanted to order from a sponsor here on 420. when i order seeds it takes me a week cause i keep finding a different strain, sure you can relate as to why you have so many....lol, but i came across a sky walker og. BING in my head 2013 just got heavenly!!!! but i remember reading the only way to get it was to catch it on the one day it happened to be in discpencary. Not certain but zen rings a bell. even in the description of the seed it says usually only available in clone. is this seed leget the three blade leaf and all? i know some readers and followers are very close to this strain. funds being tight it's an expensive seed but totally worth the price if its the chevelle ss and not the chevelle ss clone.
thanks for any help omm.....and 420 family
finding this would make 2013 a great year

love you my friend, I think I may have to sit your journal out unless you warn me about red garters:) I need to take my pills first before I read more of that:)

Hey omm,
on the edge of my seat waiting for the rest of the story. 2013 might have just got bettet for me if you and the readers tell me im on the right track.!? I have been consumed by sky walker og. I have not got to try it or even smell it for that matter. i have read journals were ppl absoulutely love it. Only one person has told me different and thats an old roomate from cali i lived with when i was younger. So today i was picking through seeds that i wanted to order from a sponsor here on 420. when i order seeds it takes me a week cause i keep finding a different strain, sure you can relate as to why you have so many....lol, but i came across a sky walker og. BING in my head 2013 just got heavenly!!!! but i remember reading the only way to get it was to catch it on the one day it happened to be in discpencary. Not certain but zen rings a bell. even in the description of the seed it says usually only available in clone. is this seed leget the three blade leaf and all? i know some readers and followers are very close to this strain. funds being tight it's an expensive seed but totally worth the price if its the chevelle ss and not the chevelle ss clone.

The only thing I can find on it is clone only.

Hey omm,

Sorry, all I could find was clone only.

love you my friend, I think I may have to sit your journal out unless you warn me about red garters:) I need to take my pills first before I read more of that:)

I'll warn you fish, I promise. Wouldn't want your wife to go through that smell again. On second thought, if you see it's been posted, then immediately take your pills before you read it.:high-five:

Hey there buddy. Here are the Autos I told you about. They are at 70 days and still not finnished. They are 4 Northern Light Blue Autos. Hope you don't mind me posting!!

Hey there buddy. Here are the Autos I told you about. They are at 70 days and still not finnished. They are 4 Northern Light Blue Autos. Hope you don't mind me posting!!

Man, those look Great! I thought you said they were small ! Nice CF! Of course I don't mind.:ganjamon:

hey med man i found them on the single seed center

Back
Top Bottom