Onwards & Upwards With Mr Am4zin

Thanks sparks, choc sure did take her time, 10 days since I dropped that seed in soil. Yes I am using a Los style soil, as for what's in the mix, that's anyone's guess. I purchased the soil I have pre mixed from a UK based company on that old Internet. This will be its second run. I topped up both pots with some work castings, Neem meal, kelp meal, epsom salts and some lime before scratching it in and watering well.

Hey, Mr. A, have you checked my olla watering system? I got Shark with one and the stem on her is just massive. Good mix, brew some tea man, they are gonna love it! :love: :Namaste:

Dropping some pics in. PEX is at day 19ish and chocoloco is day something or another.

DSC_016821.JPG

DSC_017435.JPG

DSC_017027.JPG

DSC_017128.JPG

Hope all is well with you and yours during your trip Mr. A. Thanks for getting back to me about your mix. I'll be keepin an eye on this one...hope you dont mind. I just popped Chocolate mint og and lemon kush headband. I'll shoot you a link when and if i figure out how to post a journal with some uploaded pictures. See ya soon...or whenever you get back.

Sent from my SM-N920P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Home Sweet Home

I'm back from my travels, I've had an outstanding time in paradise and I will be returning to jamaica in the future, hopefully not too distant future. Definitely somewhere I could retire too. :Rasta:

My my how the girls have grown. The pineapple express is flowering well and the chocoloco is in a serious need of training. As I've been up for just over 22 hours, ill just share a couple of pics now, training will wait till later, possibly tomorrow. I'm off to bed for a few hours. :passitleft: :passitleft:

DSC_020536.JPG

DSC_041615.JPG

Looking great mazin. Did you smoke any ganja in Jamaica mon? :ganjamon:. Last time I was there i got a fat bag of buds in the airport bathroom as soon as i got off the plane lol. Glad you had a good trip.

Did I smoke any ganja?
Does the pope wear a funny hat?

:rofl:

Armed with some inside information, I had arranged for a meet and greet at the airport. Big fella waiting for us with Mr A on a piece of card. I gave him 150usd and he handed me about half Oz of nice sticky buds and took us 60 miles to the hotel. We were barely out of the airport before the first joint was rolled. :Rasta:

Hey Mr A welcome back! Plants are looking great

Cheers Farmer. Here are some more......

Here is the chocoloco before and after her training session. She is at day 32 from seed and appears to be loving this soil. I'm gonna bubble up a ewc tea for her next watering. I'm hoping to keep her as low and flat as I can till the PEX is finished so I can get a screen in there.

DSC_042123.JPG

DSC_042216.JPG

DSC_042020.JPG

DSC_042617.JPG

DSC_042315.JPG

Pineapple Express at day 40 from seed is rocking on. Flowering nicely, if a little small.

20170312_202252.jpg

20170312_202223.jpg

Back
Top Bottom