Onwards & Upwards With Mr Am4zin

Good evening friends and a happy Sunday to you all. I hope everyone had a nice weekend, the weather was unusually warm and sunny here in the the UK so it's been smiles all round.

Anyway, the veg box was finished today with a new quieter fan, surprisingly, it has a better flow rating than the black orchid one that Mrs A had me ditch. It's been running now with both lights and fan running for a little over an hour and temps sit at 79f. I also lined the walls with some reflective materials.

DSC_049315.JPG

DSC_049416.JPG

DSC_049818.JPG

DSC_049714.JPG

DSC_050415.JPG

This left me 1 important job left to complete. Seeds needed to be planted. I had a look through the seed stocks and decided on 8 different strains and 10 seeds in total.

Jack Herer by vision seeds​

Jack Herer is a sativa dominant strain, a cross between Skunk #1, Northern Lights #5 and Haze. Amazing quality medical cannabis producing dense, easy to work with buds with a unique skunky taste and smell and will give you an almost euphoric lightheaded feeling. Jack Herer is considered to be one of the world's finest strains.

Black DOG by Hso x 2​

HSO is proud to present the Black D.O.G. strain, another elite creation in feminized form. This cannabis strain is the combination of three classic strains pinnacle in the Emerald Triangle for over two decades. Blackberry Kush was combined with the F-2 Emerald Headband male, comprised of our Emerald OG and the original late 70's California Sour Diesel. The result was an immaculate display of color, smell and stature, unique to the cannabis world today.

Choc Mint OG by HSO X 2​

Chocolate Mint OG by Humboldt Seed Organization is a feminized Indica-dominant cannabis strain which subtly blends some delicious nuances of chocolate together with the flavour and aroma of the mint. If you buy Chocolate Mint OG cannabis seeds you will have the chance to cultivate a high-potency plant.

Orange Hill Special by Dutch Passion​

Orange Hill Special is an exceptional Orange Skunk selection, a new addition to our 'Orange' family. She was developed with genetics from our much loved Orange Bud and Californian Orange varieties, two stable customer favourites which date back to the 1980's. Breeding took place through 6 generations to ensure a stable and strong Orange Skunk with lots of orange hairs at harvest, generous yields and a citrus flavour. This is 50% indica/50% sativa with a 21% THC level which produces a great high with a solid and pleasurably relaxing body stone.

Tutankhamun by Pyramid seeds​

Tutankhamon emerges from the selection of AK 47. This variety has one of the highest percentages of THC in the market (analyzed in Spannabis 2011 Barcelona by Energy control). It is small, compact and very branched with a large quantity of spongy buds and filled with resin. It is a very productive and easy to grow plant. Its flavor is fresh and fruity, with a lasting and cerebral effect

Incredible Bulk by Dr Kripling​

Bred to be a heavy weight performer, this plant does not disappoint. Ideally needs to be switched to flower before it is 2 feet tall, or else it can be difficult to maintain indoors. Almost impossible to hurt this plant — it can take a huge range of ph / nutrient fluctuations, withstands extremes in heat and moisture, and joyfully devours any CO2 enhancement. This plant mutates and adapts to its environment — one perfectly grown, big plant can produce upto the same yield of twenty plants of normal size. Boxing-glove sized buds are to be expected on perfect large plants grown in Hydroponics, with CO2 enhancement

Freddy's Best by Dutch Passion​

Freddy was one of Dutch Passions original 'Masters At Work', he is now retired but his legacy lives on. Freddy's Best was his last variety and it is one for the sativa fans. It combines Chocolope, Dutch Haze and other sativa/Haze genetics into a very powerful variety noted for hard, dense buds that are produced in good quantities.

CBD Critical Cure by Barney's Farm​

A crossing of the legendary Indica Critical Kush crossed with Shanti Baba's CBD enhanced strain. This is a fast flowering strain that produces huge heavy buds, but will need to be supported in the final weeks of flowering. The flowers are full of resin and CBD Critical Cure has an intense and earthy flavour, with an added hint of sweetness. The therapeutic benefits will speak for themself

DSC_049915.JPG

DSC_050118.JPG

DSC_050217.JPG

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

For some reason that thermometer doesn't understand what a good environment is. I'm more than happy, the thermometer, it would appear, is not. :passitleft::passitleft:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:I have the same arguments with mine at times,, self oppinated damn Therms :rofl:
Thanks for cheering me up ,, hey there still no dea whats wrong with MisssP sheet they giving her some heavy sheeeet an asking why are ya nt all there ???
Its freaking me out soo if you read about a skinny guy going nuts at there hospital an breaking out a paitient :loopy:try not to judge me:rofl:
They are very bad atitude aswell imagine some very old lady needed help genral pain in the arse they caled her ?? She was trying to pull al her pipes out :helpsmilie:she was fully on show OMG they asked me to try talk with her ,, can you imagine WTF the ward she is on now has a one star review
And soz ,, the new area looks great in that area
And hey every one that came to take missP away was aware we had weed in there im doing the dump thing again ini soz mate very lonely

:rofl::rofl::rofl:I have the same arguments with mine at times,, self oppinated damn Therms :rofl:
Thanks for cheering me up ,, hey there still no dea whats wrong with MisssP sheet they giving her some heavy sheeeet an asking why are ya nt all there ???
Its freaking me out soo if you read about a skinny guy going nuts at there hospital an breaking out a paitient :loopy:try not to judge me:rofl:
They are very bad atitude aswell imagine some very old lady needed help genral pain in the arse they caled her ?? She was trying to pull al her pipes out :helpsmilie:she was fully on show OMG they asked me to try talk with her ,, can you imagine WTF the ward she is on now has a one star review
And soz ,, the new area looks great in that area
And hey every one that came to take missP away was aware we had weed in there im doing the dump thing again ini soz mate very lonely

Stay strong Jaga, you've got this ..

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Stay strong Jaga, you've got this ..

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Really thanx guys MrNinja thankyou for also showing us some of the amazing 420 spirit shared online here :hug:
Also MrA you truly are you just blew my socks to the end of the room when I had the message of support fom you earlier on this afternoon it was just as I had it confirmed an Infection that had been ongoing for maybe as long as 4 years on an off each bit sapping more energy.
I still do not agree with the steroids an warfarin an near everything else they gave an still are,,, but she has picked right up sooo I have to say there aproach was a tough one on a very delecate body???Every night I give her a big blob of Ganja infused Raw cocnut oil mixed with Organic Ganja infused butter an I think this is what aided her through there tough stuff?? I feel like I had a flippin baby she realised these last few days just how much our miracuolus herb helps and works ,,, this evening when I took her some she felt it medically she said that truly helped her make peace with the plant (not that I push it on her)im very insistent she gets some edible ganja every day and today she really felt the reason why:thumb:
:passitleft: So the moral I got from these last few months was the old saying if it dont kill ya it makes you stronger :high-five:she is even moving her legs with more enrgy thankyou Mr Amazing you are an just i case I dont say thanks to all you 420 peeps that was so paitient with me I will never forget your love an help :thanks:

:lot-o-toke:I seen how big it is but really when you look at that picture I just bumped it looks like an aircraft hanger for plants :love:
I just got the darndest feeling that you are going do real well with the new space :)
Im a bit jealous LMAO but honest Im still in negotiations Annnd nothing yet :rofl:If we were still in Europe I would take her to the court of human rights:reading420magazine::rollit::passitleft:
Just stay with us please I know how Fng busy you are ,, but you is my compardray of small space grows an you are and have helped me lots already I can hardly wait to see you tune it all in :thumb:
An the therm made me LMAO mate I want one that has a face ,, I think mne would be crying :rofl::passitleft:
Have a great day Mr A:high-five::Namaste:

Jaga a.k.a,, pain in the ass:partyboy:
P.S. she may be home today :thanks:

Good evening all, I thought I'd pop a few pics up of what I got growing.

First up we have a Pineapple Express Auto at day 57. She is bulking up well but is only small.

DSC_053216.JPG

DSC_053410.JPG

DSC_053316.JPG

Next up we have Chocoloco. She is at 49 days veg and looks like crap. I neglected to add any mag for these girls and both are showing how bad my error was. The clone I took didn't take, so I'm gonna take the top and clone that, few days recovery and will then be put onto 12/12.

DSC_054219.JPG

DSC_054016.JPG

Up in the veg cupboard, there is life. Please say hello to the new babies.

DSC_055114.JPG

DSC_055013.JPG

DSC_054913.JPG

DSC_054814.JPG

DSC_054712.JPG

DSC_054615.JPG

DSC_054513.JPG

DSC_054416.JPG

Hello baby ladies! Looking good there MrA but I do wonder how you are going to manage them all once they're growing. Are you expanding your flowering area? :thumb:

I kinda have a plan. 2 will go into flower very early, probably in a week or so. Pineapple will be done in a few weeks and 2 more will go into flower and I'm hoping to keep a few small bonsai type mothers in veg box to clone from in the future. And if I'm honest, I didn't expect all 10 to pop. :passitleft:

I kinda have a plan. 2 will go into flower very early, probably in a week or so. Pineapple will be done in a few weeks and 2 more will go into flower and I'm hoping to keep a few small bonsai type mothers in veg box to clone from in the future. And if I'm honest, I didn't expect all 10 to pop. :passitleft:
You have the luck o' the Irish!

Back
Top Bottom