Onwards & Upwards With Mr Am4zin

Plants look great Mr A! That daber looks fantastic! Hope you put up a review. I highly recommend extractahol for making your own dabs if you want to go down that path. I used a company off Amazon but extractahol has better prices. Same stuff I'm sure but my wife loves the concentrate I made. We are out but she keeps scraping the slick pad hoping to get a little more.

Hey hey Mr A - going to be a fun next run. Subb'd for the buddage!! The Black Dog .... .mmmmm yummy.. train early and train often! They can get pretty big left to their own devices.

Impressed with your ability to create given challenges from the Chief! Promoted... I like the VEG space!

Cheers and KIG!

Another perpetual garden here! And nice looking place for the girls to grow. Have fun gardening Mr. A! May all of them break the ground! Cheers.:cheer: :love: :Namaste:

You have the luck o' the Irish!

It would appear so, see pic below.....

Plants look great Mr A! That daber looks fantastic! Hope you put up a review. I highly recommend extractahol for making your own dabs if you want to go down that path. I used a company off Amazon but extractahol has better prices. Same stuff I'm sure but my wife loves the concentrate I made. We are out but she keeps scraping the slick pad hoping to get a little more.

That dabbie is brill, need to get something to clean it tho, it mucks up real quick. Last time I looked extractahol wasn't available in the UK but I have a supplier for something I can use.

Looking good Mr A. The new brood you have are going to keep you busy. That Chocolate Mint OG appears to have a healthy stem and I hear it's killer. I'm really jealous of many of the strains you have.

Dab on! :roorrip:

Thanks Jim, most of the strains here were kindly delivered to me by an angel but I'm excited for all of them, the orange hill special has been on my want lost for a while.

Hey hey Mr A - going to be a fun next run. Subb'd for the buddage!! The Black Dog .... .mmmmm yummy.. train early and train often! They can get pretty big left to their own devices.

Impressed with your ability to create given challenges from the Chief! Promoted... I like the VEG space!

Cheers and KIG!

Welcome bo, good to have you here. Thanks for the heads up on black dog, I'll be keeping one for a mother plant, bonsai style. Stick around for the fun, that normally starts as space runs out. :passitleft:

So, building a new bigger veg area is on the list??? :)

No plans for more space here but I do plan on a friend having some space soon.

Yep have to agree with bobrown the Black dog can get out of hand quickly!!

Cheers mate. :thumb:

Another perpetual garden here! And nice looking place for the girls to grow. Have fun gardening Mr. A! May all of them break the ground! Cheers.:cheer: :love: :Namaste:

Cheers Tomula, a few minor mods need taking care of this weekend but it's a good space.

Were now 10 for 10. All seeds have sprouted in less than 5 days.

DSC_055814.JPG

I had the Chocoloco out tonight to ready her for flower. She had her pot topped off with an inch or so of worm castings that wat watered in well. She got a good clean up of some lower growth and strapped down good and hard. She has 3 days to recover before flip. Here are some before and after pics.

Before

DSC_059129.JPG

DSC_059232.JPG

After

DSC_059434.JPG

DSC_059532.JPG

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

All right there Mr A.... beating on the girls again? wow... I can see a few tears there I think. Just the way you like em eh?

Looks like she's gonna be a pretty big lady once she gets into flower!

She was a little yellow before defoil... I usually add in some Kelp Meal with the worm castings when I get that.... BTW your worm castings look fantastic.. beautiful black soil... very very nice! I'm jelly on the EWC there....

Good luck with the next round!

Hey bo it's always good to see you pass through dropping little snippets of info as you go. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for more yellowing, I'm a little scared of the kelp, last time I used it, nearly killed the plants. Think I went a little ott with quantity and locked out other nutrients with the excess. I'll SPRINKLE a SMALL when she next gets water. Still not got a handle on this soil yet. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom