Sometimes new growth can be a little pale as well but that's sometimes more to do with vigorous growth. That's a good thing. When lower leaves are pale that is a sign of a hungry plant in most cases.
This will not affect flower. This is very early and your doing just fine.

Sometimes new growth can be a little pale as well but that's sometimes more to do with vigorous growth. That's a good thing. When lower leaves are pale that is a sign of a hungry plant in most cases.
This will not affect flower. This is very early and your doing just fine.

That is reassuring :) thank you!

Update

Mixed up water.... supposed to be a cal mag/water feed only but blue dream #1 has been getting some green into her yellow... so I wanted to make sure to feed her some more and did t want to make multiple batches, so:

Tap water @ 120 ppm
Cal Mag @ 160ppm
FloraNova Grow @ 100 ppm
SuperThrive

Ended up at 380ppm
Then pH’d to 5.5

Ok, since last feeding

• Some vertical growth
  • Blue Dream #1 is starting to put on some colour
  • Bubba Kush 2.0 #2 (solo cup) is making a strong comeback
I also tried the weigh scale thing... so i’ll Be testing to see how much they are drinking...

Some Pics:

Hopefully see some more growth !!

Things look good. I would up pot that one that is still in the solo cup. She looks like she is suffering from watering issues (drooped leaves in most photos of her). It's hard to regulate your watering in such small containers so I bet if she was up potted that issue would go away.
As far as going away for a week... Do you have any friends who could just water them for you till you get back?
If you PH a vat of water before you leave the person would only have to pour it on. Hard to mess that up.

Also I’m taking a week away coming soon. Any ideas on how to make sure they don’t dry out while I’m away... 50/50 coco perlite is a thirsty mix... up pot them and pray?
I just went on a work vacation a couple of months ago for a week (8days). My two Candylands were in solo cups and had to transplant them into 5gal and watered the craps outta it before leaving. For me, after transplant 5gal would last about 8/9 days. They were pretty dry when I came back but you will notice a big jump in growth after a week.

Thanks for the input guys, unfortunately I don’t have someone to help water.... I’ll have to figure something out....

Pump and drip feed or something, can salt build up be significant without the run off for a week or so?

Weighed my plants again, and here are the figures (maybe slight skewing with a little further run off, very little though from time of first weighing).

Both blue dreams are in larger pots:

Blue dream 1: 17.14 ml/h
Blue dream 2: 18.4 ml/h

I felt like she was catching up, looks like she is...

Bubba Kush 2.0 #1: 9.4 ml/h
Bubba Kush 2.0 #2: 4.04 ml/h

Sooo my poor bubba kush 2.0’s probably feel neglected... time to transplant ‘em for sure... and see if I can’t get them drinking more.

Ok so I transplanted Bubba Kush 2.0 #2: the solo cup that was struggling.... here she be:

Not bad right? I think she’s going to do great in her new home.

I also had to make room for that pot, so I transplanted Blue Dream #1 to a 5 gallon... wasn’t quiet ready I think, but hopefully move won’t stress her too much:

And here they are now:

I’m thinking the solo cup could have even gone into a bigger pot then the one she is in. It’ll do for now, I would of just put them all in 5 gal pots, they look like their big enough for em for sure! :thumb:

Those roots from the solo cup will be thanking you here in T minus 5, 4, 3, 2... did you hear anything..?

Yeah I never do either lol

I’m thinking the solo cup could have even gone into a bigger pot then the one she is in. It’ll do for now, I would of just put them all in 5 gal pots, they look like their big enough for em for sure!

You are probably right, I did pick up 4 today. Still torn between one tree or 4 mediums.... could harvest 2 strains that way.... damn, bought some sapphire OG today too, seeds.... good thing I gotta hide this grow, or id be all over the basement

Hi guys, me being from Ontario as well, and definitely a lover of Blue Dream, what an amazing strain! Anyways, just a quick suggestion for when your ready to trsnsplant. Once you get it in the new pot, immediately cover it with either a large ziplock bag or a dome(DOLLERAMA 3/$2.50). This will create a greenhouse effect and enable the roots to take a good hold in your medium, after 3-4 days you can remove the cover and give them a good feeding. But only use ph'd water during transplant, you can add food on the next watering.

Ok so transplanted blue dream #2 and bubba Kush 2.0 #1 to 5 gals. This leaves only the recently transplanted bk2.0 in a smaller than 5 gal container. Fed with silica, Superthrive and tap water. 110ppm, ph’d to 6.0. Fed until I saw run off, just about a gallon and a half each. Going to need a bigger feeding container....

Bubba Kush 2.0 #1:
3CD93725-A667-46D7-AF91-7C6EED962D08.jpeg
87750704-5144-49A7-A043-5244D7BB222F.jpeg

Blue Dream #2:
DCE227AD-872D-4836-BA82-8789BB0D20BA.jpeg
AD8239FC-6B8F-4896-9071-D7A08EF824CB.jpeg

At home in the tent:
3F262FD5-6BC4-4B9D-8C8C-6FC9B92104C7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom