Organics - Round 2 - Fresh Start!

Re: Defoliation???

Check these out:

Short Rider Soil - Attempted Reveg

Quix's SSH from Clone - Chocolate NL Re-Veg & Other Fun Strains Coming Soon!

Both of these are on this site, were harvested, and revegged from the stumps.

And this is just after a quick search. Should I find more as inspiration?

If you read the second link you will see he didn't reveg his plant he tossed it after a while. Have not read the first link.

I'm not saying that you CAN NOT reveg a plant you just have to have some foliage left because it is an annual. Yes you can reveg it and make it flower a second time. But is it then a perinnal, IMO no.

HMG,
I found this!!!

REGENERATION

It is possible to harvest plants and then rejuvenate them vegetatively for a 2nd and even 3rd harvest. A second harvest can be realized in as little as 6-8 weeks. Since the plant's stalk, and roots are already formed, the plant can produce a second, even third harvest of buds in a little more than half the time of the original harvest. When harvesting, take off the top 1/3rd of the plant. Leave most healthy fan leaves in the middle of the plant, cutting buds off branches carefully. On the lower 1/3rd of the plant, take off end flowers, but leave several small flowers on each branch. These will be the part of the plant that is regenerated. The more buds you leave on the plant, the faster it will regenerate. Feed the plant some Miracle Grow or any high nitrogen plant food immediately after harvest. When you intend to regenerate a plant, make sure it never gets too starved for nitrogen as it is maturing, or all the sun leaves will fall off, and your plant will not have enough leaves to live after being harvested.

Harvested plants can come inside for rejuvenation under continuous light or are left outside in Summer to rejuvenate in the natural long days. It will take 7-14 days to see signs of new growth when regenerating a plant. As stated before, and in contrast to normal growth patterns, lower branches will be the first to sprout new vegetative growth. Allow the plant to grow a little vegetatively, then take outside again to reflower. Or keep inside for vegetative cuttings. You now have two or three generations of plants growing, and will need more space outside. But you will now be harvesting twice as often. As often as every 30 days, since you have new clones or seedlings growing, vegetative plants ready to flower, and regenerated plants flowering too.

Regenerating indoors can create problems if your plants are infected with pests. It may be best to have a separate area indoors that will not allow your plants to infect the main indoor area. An alternative to regenerating indoors is to regenerate outdoors in the Summer. Just take a harvest in June, then allow the plant to regenerate by leaving some lower buds on the plant, and leaving the middle 1/3rd of the plant's leaves at harvest. Feed it nitrogen, and make sure it gets lots of sun. It will regenerate all Summer and be quite large by Fall, when it will start to flower again naturally.

it's in this wonderful read I found posted by 420!!!

Joys of Growing

:peacetwo:

Read previous response.

Yoooo, that regeneration post is amazing Astonr, nice one. Rep you but cant at min.
Learning a lot on this regeneration and forcing hermi at the end for seed and the GLR. You guys are loading heads with information!!!! Need more time and space now haha!
:thanks::420:
Hey hows that pollination of the GDP coming?:peace:
Glad to be of service brotha!! Like I tell anyone and everyone!!! this site just takes the cake for me!!! so much info here!!! not only for the growing part, but everything!!! reasons that cannabis works for you!!! reasons that it can help with, the uses of hemp!! everything!!! I love this site!!!

ATM, Supder GDH is not showing any swollen calyx's yet... but all the hairs have receeded in!!! from what I was told this is a sign of pollination!!!
the GAxGDP is showing the same except that there are still some pistols that have not receeded in yet... a few but not much!!! according to Herb IQ it is in day 6 of pollination!!!

Do use discretion. While Nv is a MMJ state, your card is not "approved" here. The cops here on the strip can be total a-holes or they can be reasonably cool. One thing for sure, they are the most gun happy mofo's of any leo on the planet.

I seriously doubt you'll have any trouble. Just stay reasonably discrete.
Hey thanks for the heads up!!! not going there to act a fool!!! and I am not takin much meds... just enough to sleep and stay out of pain!!! can't dance if my knee hurts!!! so need my meds for that!!!

We are going with some friends that go there almost exclusively!!! we even have rooms comped at a hotel...
again thanks for the heads up!!! :thumb:

If you read the second link you will see he didn't reveg his plant he tossed it after a while. Have not read the first link.

I'm not saying that you CAN NOT reveg a plant you just have to have some foliage left because it is an annual. Yes you can reveg it and make it flower a second time. But is it then a perinnal, IMO no.

Glad to know that you did some read!! I have yet to go through those journals yet... I got stuck in the Joys of Growing journal, and I found s CFL Light Tutorial that is really helpful right now!!!

I will be giving this rejuvination a go with the GDP!!! I have to leave some nugs on after harvest anyways so that the seeds fully mature!!! So I will leave the bottom branches with leaves and 4 buds!!!

:peacetwo: all!!!

so nobody liked my song?? or anyone have anything to add??? I wanna re-make the song all the way!!! its gonna take a minute!!!

On a cannabis note... today is day 42... the end of week 6!!! so I am going to do a final feed today!!! by day 46 I will perform the Final Flush!!! and then leave it for the dry out til I do the chop!!!

True, the plants got dehydrated and he gave up.

Further on my reply to you in that it is possible to perinnialize an MJ plant. Did it start as an annual? Yes. Is it a true perennial in that it can go dormant and revive after a time? No. But the fact that the same plant can be vegged, then flowered 2, 3, 4 times before it gives up the ghost is known as a form of perinnialization.

I understand your hesitation in thinking. I too only lived in a world of black and white for a very long time. I also had teaching, and experiences that I held to dearly. It was when I let go of those that I truly started to grow, both in the greenhouse, and as a gardener. I'm not saying I'm better than... Gawds know I'm no where near it... Just that my thinking and opinions differ from yours in that hard and fast "rules" do not apply. A professor once told me a secret. In a true/false question in any test or exam, if it has an absolute, as in "Always", the answer is often false. He went further to say that, while the statement may be true in part, the absolute in itself made the statement false. It leaves no room for variation.

Now, I can see where this debate is heading if we carry it further, and I might have said too much already, but I think it is now time for me to bow out of the reveg debate because I see an argument coming which I cannot avoid if I carry on.

To Asonr420, I say read, and try.

To HomeMedGrower, I humbly apologize for challenging your opinion.

so nobody liked my song?? or anyone have anything to add??? I wanna re-make the song all the way!!! its gonna take a minute!!!

On a cannabis note... today is day 42... the end of week 6!!! so I am going to do a final feed today!!! by day 46 I will perform the Final Flush!!! and then leave it for the dry out til I do the chop!!!

The song was good, but I'm in a shitty mood today. It did however make me turn on another song by them....

It's just one of those days
When you don't wanna wake up,
Everything is fucked
Everybody sucks
You don't really know why
But you wanna justify rippin' someones head off!

That about explain it? sorry... maybe tomorrow will be a better day.

True, the plants got dehydrated and he gave up.

Further on my reply to you in that it is possible to perinnialize an MJ plant. Did it start as an annual? Yes. Is it a true perennial in that it can go dormant and revive after a time? No. But the fact that the same plant can be vegged, then flowered 2, 3, 4 times before it gives up the ghost is known as a form of perinnialization.

I understand your hesitation in thinking. I too only lived in a world of black and white for a very long time. I also had teaching, and experiences that I held to dearly. It was when I let go of those that I truly started to grow, both in the greenhouse, and as a gardener. I'm not saying I'm better than... Gawds know I'm no where near it... Just that my thinking and opinions differ from yours in that hard and fast "rules" do not apply. A professor once told me a secret. In a true/false question in any test or exam, if it has an absolute, as in "Always", the answer is often false. He went further to say that, while the statement may be true in part, the absolute in itself made the statement false. It leaves no room for variation.

Now, I can see where this debate is heading if we carry it further, and I might have said too much already, but I think it is now time for me to bow out of the reveg debate because I see an argument coming which I cannot avoid if I carry on.

To Asonr420, I say read, and try.

To HomeMedGrower, I humbly apologize for challenging your opinion.

So we have a difference in opinions. I never thought of it as challenging my opinion or yours. I'm glad that you were here for this, I have much to learn still. Now I have something else I want to look further into. I will leave it at that, I don't want to have anybody getting into an argument. :Namaste:

The song was good, but I'm in a shitty mood today. It did however make me turn on another song by them....

It's just one of those days
When you don't wanna wake up,
Everything is fucked
Everybody sucks
You don't really know why
But you wanna justify rippin' someones head off!

That about explain it? sorry... maybe tomorrow will be a better day.

damn dude!! im sorry your having a bad day!!! things like that happen when the gray clouds cover our wonderful energy giving sun!!! I know I am hating this Insomnia right now...

damn dude!! im sorry your having a bad day!!! things like that happen when the gray clouds cover our wonderful energy giving sun!!! I know I am hating this Insomnia right now...

damm you too

i havent slept a full night in a week now and its start to effect my school work and my papers.

i lay in bed bout 7hours and prob hit stage 4 of REM sleep bout 20mins a night and stage 3 sleep bout 1 hour a night

damm you too

i havent slept a full night in a week now and its start to effect my school work and my papers.

i lay in bed bout 7hours and prob hit stage 4 of REM sleep bout 20mins a night and stage 3 sleep bout 1 hour a night

man I slept for only 3 hours!!! and then I was up back at the paper...

good ol insomnia i have only ambien for it right now, was hoping my rpk 85% indica was a female alas its not so hopefully one of the others will be a good sleep aid, so i have to endure the pharma crap a while longer...sigh

Holy crap... aren't we a bunch... My sleep diary is full of entries at 0100, 0200, 0300 and 0400. That's when my designated "Sleep Period" is, I dare say all yours are, too.

made i had a ruff night last night barely got 3hours in if that and now a full day at college

that sucks spot i know the feeling last month i wet all month with no sleep aids and the longest space in time i slept was 45min and at least an hour before i could get another 30-45 rinse,repeat 3 times a night before i gave up by the time i saw the dr i was 1/2 crazy and borderline hysterical!! he said i looked tired!!! no shit!! he gave me pills,lol its better than losing my mind!:peace:

good ol insomnia i have only ambien for it right now, was hoping my rpk 85% indica was a female alas its not so hopefully one of the others will be a good sleep aid, so i have to endure the pharma crap a while longer...sigh

ammbieean?? what is that?? oh thats right!!! thats that crap that doesn't do anything to me!!! My doctor, before I went and got 215 of course, gave me as far as depression meds to put me to sleep!!! I went back a week later and threw them back at him and said these things keep me up!!! so from there I went and saw my 215 doctor!!! got my med card, and been happy every since!!! I know that cannabis can put me to sleep!!! so this is why I only get 100% Indica for the sleep!!! hence, GDP!!! this is another reason I wanted to breed her with SLH!!! so I can have a good pain med with a good sleep med!!! OH YEA!!!

made i had a ruff night last night barely got 3hours in if that and now a full day at college
I feel ya brotha!! I was up til 5 getting my project done for my Success Strategies class a 6 paragraph paper with 5-9 sentences each and every paragraph is a main idea!!! Now I got the rough draft finished, I have to type it up now and submit it to class!!! only one more day left!!! then I have to go and do some research for my Human Relations class about sexual harassment, gender bias and discrimination!!! then come up with some interview questions, call an HR manager and ask for an interview on these subjects!! ALL BY TOMORROW NIGHT BEFORE I LEAVE!!! I really wish I had some meds to better concentrate on them...or even GDP be done!!! but... what can you do...

Well I am off to go and get my weekly pix of GDP, photoshop em, post em, and then get those papers done!!!

just to prove that my sleep is messed up. Its 5:28am right now i have to get up in a 2 hours for class and i slept 2 hours

i need some medicine this college thing is a killer for sure.

allyoumidnighttokersblazeoneforme

and here is me showing you that I am still awake from 9 AM this morning, got 2 hours last night, and I am still up now.. gonna watch a movie and try and fall asleep, but something always wakes me up, and as soon as that happens, I feel like I have let my guard down, and it makes me alert, hence, awake for the rest of the day... right now, it is 3:26 my time, And I have to get up at 7 to get my kid ready for school, then I have the drive to do to Vegas tonight as well.

and sorry everyone, you can even ask BID, I got stuck in my paper last night and didn't get around to Photoshoping them, I will get it done before I leave... no worries...

Put a napkin over your drink when your in Vegas so you don't get any rufline, get married to a stripper with a baby, lose a tooth and end up lost on top of a roof for a few days while your buddies steal Tyson's tiger...just heads up

and here is me showing you that I am still awake from 9 AM this morning, got 2 hours last night, and I am still up now.. gonna watch a movie and try and fall asleep, but something always wakes me up, and as soon as that happens, I feel like I have let my guard down, and it makes me alert, hence, awake for the rest of the day... right now, it is 3:26 my time, And I have to get up at 7 to get my kid ready for school, then I have the drive to do to Vegas tonight as well.

and sorry everyone, you can even ask BID, I got stuck in my paper last night and didn't get around to Photoshoping them, I will get it done before I leave... no worries...

atleast i know im not the only someone who is losing there mind and going insane
i cant wait till my body gives in and gives me that 10 hour sleep i need im giving it a two weeks before i see a dr

Put a napkin over your drink when your in Vegas so you don't get any rufline, get married to a stripper with a baby, lose a tooth and end up lost on top of a roof for a few days while your buddies steal Tyson's tiger...just heads up
:rofl:

atleast i know im not the only someone who is losing there mind and going insane
i cant wait till my body gives in and gives me that 10 hour sleep i need im giving it a two weeks before i see a dr
:rofl: SORRY I was still laughing at HF5... LOL anyways, yea my mind has been lost for a while now brotha, it said "fu** this, I'm packin up my balls and leaving!" LOL

:rofl: LOL, marry a stripper :rofl:

RAWR... LOL stupid tiger... :rofl:

SEE thspot

Back
Top Bottom