Organics - Round 2 - Fresh Start!

My favorite show is ...
#1 Breaking Bad
#2 Sons of Anarchy
#3 Walking Dead
#4 Hell on Wheels

Now since all posts should be 420 related.. I am going to conclude that these are the shows I would watch at night while engaging in my final evening bong hits. You can't watch killer shows without taking killer bong hits now can you? :)

Re: Defoliation???

Personally, I pay no heed to time when defoliating. If there's a fan leaf blocking full light from a bud, it's gone. I tend to be fairly brutal when doing it, too. When growing last time, long ago, I'd never had any ill effects, and rarely had popcorn or lollipops on the outer edges. Of course there's no way to completely alleviate all the popcorn, but I've seen grows that never defoliate and there are good colas at the top, but the lower buds. . . well, it's not optimal. But 30-45 days seems about right.

Thank you for being the only person to actually give me an answer on this brotha!!! LOL!!!

just want to know if I do the rejuvination, is the defoliation still recommended or no???

:peacetwo:

Thank you for being the only person to actually give me an answer on this brotha!!! LOL!!!

just want to know if I do the rejuvination, is the defoliation still recommended or no???

As long as you leave some of the lower fans and bud sites after harvest you should be ok to attempt a reveg. So just keep that in mind when doing a defoliation.

As long as you leave some of the lower fans and bud sites after harvest you should be ok to attempt a reveg. So just keep that in mind when doing a defoliation.

Thank you very much HMG!!! I will keep this in mind, I might be doing the defoliation tomorrow, I am going to be going out of town this weekend for a Vday thing for the wifey!!!

I be in vegas blazing whatever I take with me!!! I have a med card, so traveling out of my state in possession doesn't worry me!!! but hey your early brotha!! I won't be leaving til friday!!! I have to keep you all inline and get my school work done before then!!!

I started doing my weeks assignments last night and I am now happy to report that all I have left is my 6 paragraph project essay left, its about my career choices... LOL!!

I also got my timer for GDP for when I leave now!!! I don't like to use them cus they take up more power than I need to use!!!

Ok,

So I have an issue that I need to clear up ASAP...
Defoliation... I read that you should do this in or around day 42 - 45...

is this right???

Also, I was thinking of trying my hand out on rejuvenation of this plant... If I am successful then I was thinking of setting her outside for the outdoor grow!!! so do I not do a defoliation on them for that???

Just saw this second question in here. Man I was medicated last night. sorry for the late answer. I have actually seen soil grows that didn't get pulled after the chop. There was NOTHING left but a green woody stump. A month later it had sprouted and was coming back. have you ever seen a tree someone cut down, but didn't grind the stump? It Rebounds and starts to grow again, too. As long as the roots on your plant are strong, and you let it dry after you chop for a week, it should sprout anew. These plants are pretty unrelenting in the survival department.

Just saw this second question in here. Man I was medicated last night. sorry for the late answer. I have actually seen soil grows that didn't get pulled after the chop. There was NOTHING left but a green woody stump. A month later it had sprouted and was coming back. have you ever seen a tree someone cut down, but didn't grind the stump? It Rebounds and starts to grow again, too. As long as the roots on your plant are strong, and you let it dry after you chop for a week, it should sprout anew. These plants are pretty unrelenting in the survival department.

This may work. I do not have any experience on trying to reveg a plant. But from my understanding the difference between MJ and a tree is an annual vs perennial.

A perennial will grow even if it losses all it foliage and goes dormant, where an annual will not.

This may work. I do not have any experience on trying to reveg a plant. But from my understanding the difference between MJ and a tree is an annual vs perennial.

A perennial will grow even if it losses all it foliage and goes dormant, where an annual will not.

True, but it is possible to perinnialize MJ. I've seen it with my own eyes. Also note that I said, "There was NOTHING left but a green woody stump." Green and woody being the key here, meaning the plant is still alive under the soil. Although much has been done to breed out unwanted characteristics in the plant, they still are a weed/herb, and that alone makes these survivors. When you pull a weed in the garden and it breaks off at the root, does it not grow back if you don't go after the root?

so true!!!
wow!!! its about time we have an argumentative in my journal!!

so what I am seeing here, is that you can take it all the way down... with no leaves... what so ever... and it will...or wait sorry sorry sorry!!! CAN come back???

HMG,
Are you saying that you cannot cus if so... I am going to have to go and find that journal that I was reading, about the rejuvination... I didn't know it was possible until I read that journal, I have not found it since I read it, I think I saw the link in someone elses journal!!! but it can happen... I am seriously thinking of trying this out!!! another BPN experiment in the making!!!

so true!!!
wow!!! its about time we have an argumentative in my journal!!

so what I am seeing here, is that you can take it all the way down... with no leaves... what so ever... and it will...or wait sorry sorry sorry!!! CAN come back???

HMG,
Are you saying that you cannot cus if so... I am going to have to go and find that journal that I was reading, about the rejuvination... I didn't know it was possible until I read that journal, I have not found it since I read it, I think I saw the link in someone elses journal!!! but it can happen... I am seriously thinking of trying this out!!! another BPN experiment in the making!!!

Check these out:

Short Rider Soil - Attempted Reveg

Quix's SSH from Clone - Chocolate NL Re-Veg & Other Fun Strains Coming Soon!

Both of these are on this site, were harvested, and revegged from the stumps.

And this is just after a quick search. Should I find more as inspiration?

Oh I have been inspired since I first heard I didn't have to fully kill my GDP!!! LOL!!!

thanks for the read!!! especially for times like now when I am out of meds, and can't go sleepy bye!!! come on tax check!!! daddy needs some stinky meds!!!

now I have never "thrown a flow" in my life, but ever time I go to add someone to the BPN Army, I also get that Limp Bizkit song "Rollin'" stuck in my head!!! except it goes more like

Plants in, now plants out.
fan leaves up, now leaves down.
pack up, pack up
tell me what your gonna smoke now!
Puff in, now smoke out.
Lighters up, now lighters down.
pack up, pack up
Tell me what your gonna grow now!

We keep growin, growin, growin, growin,
What?
we keep growin, growin, growin growin,
come on,
we keep growin, growin, growin growin,
yea
we keep growin, growin, growin...

I don't know, sorry everyone I am out of meds and my Insomnia kicked in!!! LOL!!! I was adding our newest soldier, jandre2k3, to the BPN Army blog, and I was thinking in my head, "damn were growin..." then i outbroke into song!!!!

LOL it sounded good in my head!!! what do you all think!!! man I'm bored!!! LOL well off to FAQ to see if any new people need help!!!

HMG,
I found this!!!

REGENERATION

It is possible to harvest plants and then rejuvenate them vegetatively for a 2nd and even 3rd harvest. A second harvest can be realized in as little as 6-8 weeks. Since the plant's stalk, and roots are already formed, the plant can produce a second, even third harvest of buds in a little more than half the time of the original harvest. When harvesting, take off the top 1/3rd of the plant. Leave most healthy fan leaves in the middle of the plant, cutting buds off branches carefully. On the lower 1/3rd of the plant, take off end flowers, but leave several small flowers on each branch. These will be the part of the plant that is regenerated. The more buds you leave on the plant, the faster it will regenerate. Feed the plant some Miracle Grow or any high nitrogen plant food immediately after harvest. When you intend to regenerate a plant, make sure it never gets too starved for nitrogen as it is maturing, or all the sun leaves will fall off, and your plant will not have enough leaves to live after being harvested.

Harvested plants can come inside for rejuvenation under continuous light or are left outside in Summer to rejuvenate in the natural long days. It will take 7-14 days to see signs of new growth when regenerating a plant. As stated before, and in contrast to normal growth patterns, lower branches will be the first to sprout new vegetative growth. Allow the plant to grow a little vegetatively, then take outside again to reflower. Or keep inside for vegetative cuttings. You now have two or three generations of plants growing, and will need more space outside. But you will now be harvesting twice as often. As often as every 30 days, since you have new clones or seedlings growing, vegetative plants ready to flower, and regenerated plants flowering too.

Regenerating indoors can create problems if your plants are infected with pests. It may be best to have a separate area indoors that will not allow your plants to infect the main indoor area. An alternative to regenerating indoors is to regenerate outdoors in the Summer. Just take a harvest in June, then allow the plant to regenerate by leaving some lower buds on the plant, and leaving the middle 1/3rd of the plant's leaves at harvest. Feed it nitrogen, and make sure it gets lots of sun. It will regenerate all Summer and be quite large by Fall, when it will start to flower again naturally.

it's in this wonderful read I found posted by 420!!!

Joys of Growing

I be in vegas blazing whatever I take with me!!! I have a med card, so traveling out of my state in possession doesn't worry me!!! but hey your early brotha!! I won't be leaving til friday!!! I have to keep you all inline and get my school work done before then!!!

I started doing my weeks assignments last night and I am now happy to report that all I have left is my 6 paragraph project essay left, its about my career choices... LOL!!

I also got my timer for GDP for when I leave now!!! I don't like to use them cus they take up more power than I need to use!!!

have fun my friend your lucky i still got this week adn next week before i get a week off for break and i got a one pager for my major project due

Yoooo, that regeneration post is amazing Astonr, nice one. Rep you but cant at min.
Learning a lot on this regeneration and forcing hermi at the end for seed and the GLR. You guys are loading heads with information!!!! Need more time and space now haha!
:thanks::420:
Hey hows that pollination of the GDP coming?:peace:

I be in vegas blazing whatever I take with me!!! I have a med card, so traveling out of my state in possession doesn't worry me!!! but hey your early brotha!!

Do use discretion. While Nv is a MMJ state, your card is not "approved" here. The cops here on the strip can be total a-holes or they can be reasonably cool. One thing for sure, they are the most gun happy mofo's of any leo on the planet.

I seriously doubt you'll have any trouble. Just stay reasonably discrete.

Back
Top Bottom