P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

I feel bad enough that I've been missing out. Needed to get a full dose shot of you this morning.:hug::love:
Sometimes who you surround yourself with makes all of the difference, even if it is on a forum.
Sure does!
:hug:

I've been in a funk lately... stuck home with the kids is wearing on me. People from these threads seem to have a way of pulling me outta the shit.

Y'all are the bestest!
:circle-of-love:

Feeling pretty lazy... only snapped a few pics today.

Here's the veg group:
2020-03-27-07-33-26.jpg

The CPK in the middle is on crack... she'll get her life together a bit later than her sisters. LoL

On to the flower room...
2020-03-27-07-35-56.jpg

Dreamberry auto (back right corner) is on day 81, still has at least a week to go. Most likely 2 weeks. Can't really see her anymore with those tall ass Afghan Kush in front of her now.
:thumb:

BopTang crew is around 42 days now...
2020-03-27-07-34-17.jpg
2020-03-27-07-35-07.jpg

Cruising along....they're not really needing me for much right now. I wake up & feed them every morning, it takes me 5 gallon jugs & about 20 min to finish both rooms. Other than that, I've been staying away.

Ready to start refilling some jars.
:passitleft:
Awesome P! I planted a couple of afghan kush ryders this morning. Have you had a chance to try it yet? Sounds like my kind of weed.

Awesome P! I planted a couple of afghan kush ryders this morning. Have you had a chance to try it yet? Sounds like my kind of weed.
Not yet.... but I'm excited to try it!

Kicking around the idea of investing some of this stimulus money on repairing the old grow house.

Not sure which direction I wanna go with lights yet...

Buy a pair of cheap HPS (1k) and a bad ass A/C unit....

Or... replace the attic a/c, move my window unit back to the shed, then buy a few more Mars lights....

I've got plans to veg the first plant for a year after I fire it back up. Pretty sure Stankberry will be a top contender for the maiden voyage

:hmmmm:

Knocked out all my transplants this morning and planted the 4 new seeds. 100% germ! 2- Strawberry AKeil (Serious Seeds), and 2- Northern Lights (Phoenix Seeds)
2020-03-28-08-57-35.jpg

Flower room will get some attention tonight...
2020-03-28-08-58-21.jpg

Have a great weekend y'all!
:snowboating:

Looking good in the hood P :bongrip:
Thanks brotha!

I'm actually heading up there right now to feed the flower room.

Hope you're enjoying a fat doob and delicious cup of joe...

Cleared out a bunch of lower foliage on the youngest 4 plants in the flower room today. They're all about 2-3 weeks past flip now, and appear to be done stretching.
2020-03-29-06-42-33.jpg

Dreamberry auto is finally starting to wind down now... She's at day 84.
2020-03-29-06-44-36.jpg

Moving over to the veg box...
2020-03-29-06-43-19.jpg

Not much changed... I cut on the wonky CPK plant a bit, but otherwise, they're just cruising along. No reaction from any of the transplants. They all appear happy.

Nothing yet from the 4 new seeds; maybe we'll see them tomorrow...

Be safe y'all!

I feel bad enough that I've been missing out. Needed to get a full dose shot of you this morning.:hug::love:
Sometimes who you surround yourself with makes all of the difference, even if it is on a forum.
and diet can effect the amount of people needed for the task in some cases. I for one would need the cast of "fame" to even come close !!!!.

and diet can effect the amount of people needed for the task in some cases. I for one would need the cast of "fame" to even come close !!!!.
Good to see ya brother!

Hope you're staying safe during this craziness.

:meditate:

Thanks brotha!

I'm actually heading up there right now to feed the flower room.

Hope you're enjoying a fat doob and delicious cup of joe...
:nomo: :volcano-smiley:

Kicking around the idea of investing some of this stimulus money on repairing the old grow house.

Not sure which direction I wanna go with lights yet...

Buy a pair of cheap HPS (1k) and a bad ass A/C unit....

Or... replace the attic a/c, move my window unit back to the shed, then buy a few more Mars lights....

I've got plans to veg the first plant for a year after I fire it back up. Pretty sure Stankberry will be a top contender for the maiden voyage

:hmmmm:
holy fuck P , a year veg. Now that would be well worth the experiment. would she allow it without forcing flowering ?. wow . got my head clicking with what if and how do's. now. lol.
as a thought , dr grinspoon by Barneys is a mega long flowering period and totally unique cultivar. watched an 120 day flowering period grow of one. very rare to see one grown now but look more like a creeper than a ganja plant. Sounds like you have future plans to look forward too on that one.

Knocked out all my transplants this morning and planted the 4 new seeds. 100% germ! 2- Strawberry AKeil (Serious Seeds), and 2- Northern Lights (Phoenix Seeds)
2020-03-28-08-57-35.jpg

Flower room will get some attention tonight...
2020-03-28-08-58-21.jpg

Have a great weekend y'all!
dayum P that is a green and pleasant land your creating. The oxygen alone must be a benefit to you too. way to go on the 100% as well. Hate that waiting period. should be some nice fire come harvesting.

Good to see ya brother!

Hope you're staying safe during this craziness.

:meditate:
All good here mate. loving the time at home with the house full. usually just me and the 2 year old until school finishes and the house refills but everyone here together is a well needed 2020 experience that following generations will never have the pleasure of experiencing. got to "accentuate the positive" in the words of the song. lol
Biggest downside is our uk homes are tiny compared to you guys stateside and beyond. They like us crammed in to this little island and only 6 rooms (inc 3 bedrooms !) that have the largest being 19ft x 10ft , it can get cramped !!!. lol. Thankfully we dont have firearms to worry about here when it gets more serious. interesting times....

Back
Top Bottom