P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

Do you plant them in the peat pots or take them out? I never trusted them to plant in, because if they get at all dry they're like solid cardboard!
I’m with you on that one. The cardboard gets wet all the time, and creates unwanted organisms living on the cardboard, with the constant wet/dry cycle.

good morning Everybody! :passitleft:

On an interesting side note...

In the name of science, I actually never removed the 1gal pot from Dreamberry auto when I transplanted. LoL

It's just buried right in the coco of the new 3gal.

She has been thriving since day 1, so I'm guessing she grew right through it.

Can't wait to dissect that root ball after harvest.
:thumb:

In the name of science, I actually never removed the 1gal pot from Dreamberry auto when I transplanted. LoL

I think there’s nothing that can stop that little beastie!! :love:

The force is strong in this one :morenutes:

Couldn't help myself... this quarantine got me nuts. LoL

Dropped more seeds this morning!
:rofl:
2- Strawberry AKeil (Serious Seeds)
2- Northern Lights (Phoenix Seeds)

Things should get interesting, real quick!
LoL

:passitleft:

Couldn't help myself... this quarantine got me nuts. LoL

Dropped more seeds this morning!
2- Strawberry AKeil (Serious Seeds)
2- Northern Lights (Phoenix Seeds)

Things should get interesting, real quick!
LoL

Nice my friend! Your like a well conditioned athlete in the grow room. Endurance and moving at the speed of light.
Keepin it movin fuhgettaboutit
enjoy your day brotha

Nice my friend! Your like a well conditioned athlete in the grow room. Endurance and moving at the speed of light.
Keepin it movin fuhgettaboutit
enjoy your day brotha
Appreciate the kind words homie! I definitely have a tendency to push my limits from time to time. LoL

It does help a bit that I'm not generally worried about culling something when I over-do it. Seeds are something I rarely run short on...

I'm currently clearing out some of the seed stash to prep for another big Seedsman order in April.

Appreciate the kind words homie! I definitely have a tendency to push my limits from time to time. LoL

It does help a bit that I'm not generally worried about culling something when I over-do it. Seeds are something I rarely run short on...

I'm currently clearing out some of the seed stash to prep for another big Seedsman order in April.

I am definitely pushing my limits. I am supposed to be moving in june or july and I got an easy 60+ plants in veg well 30 vegging and another 32 rooting but everything is kept in small ass pots need to transplant a few today to 1 gals.
I don't keep them all but I like to keep my options available. You definitely keep me motivated, every morning I wake up and come online I usually see yours at the top of my subscribed threads. I have a look and every day theres a new plant or a new setup with healthy green plants. I dig it!!!
one love

I am definitely pushing my limits. I am supposed to be moving in june or july and I got an easy 60+ plants in veg well 30 vegging and another 32 rooting but everything is kept in small ass pots need to transplant a few today to 1 gals.
I don't keep them all but I like to keep my options available. You definitely keep me motivated, every morning I wake up and come online I usually see yours at the top of my subscribed threads. I have a look and every day theres a new plant or a new setup with healthy green plants. I dig it!!!
one love
Hope the move goes smoothly... I'm actually from IL originally. I grew up in Chicago.

Smart move to stay south. Beautiful down there.

I think folk like us are just hardwired to run at a faster pace. LoL

Hope the move goes smoothly... I'm actually from IL originally. I grew up in Chicago.

Smart move to stay south. Beautiful down there.

I think folk like us are just hardwired to run at a faster pace. LoL

Yeah it is really beautiful down in that area. shawnee national forest is near to where i have been looking. Visited chicago a few times and I liked it but would not want to li ve there. I did some work for fox sports doing setup and teardowns for NFL live broadcasts at soldier field. was a cool ass gig and it paid well.

Yeah theres no slowing down for me turning 38 tomorrow and can only hope to still kill the game like you!
cheers P9MILLI

Yeah it is really beautiful down in that area. shawnee national forest is near to where i have been looking. Visited chicago a few times and I liked it but would not want to li ve there. I did some work for fox sports doing setup and teardowns for NFL live broadcasts at soldier field. was a cool ass gig and it paid well.

Yeah theres no slowing down for me turning 38 tomorrow and can only hope to still kill the game like you!
cheers P9MILLI
I turn 39 in May... lol
:high-five:

I turn 39 in May... lol
:high-five:

Not sure why I thought you were older. It must have been someone else. regardless of age thanks for being a cool mfer and the motivation to keep it movin!

Not sure why I thought you were older. It must have been someone else. regardless of age thanks for being a cool mfer and the motivation to keep it movin!
*edit

Back
Top Bottom