P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

Finally stopped being lazy long enough to assemble a proper update on everything.
:passitleft:

So..... the Mrs moved a bit of money around in our accounts so I can actually finish the renovation on the shed.
:party:
As of now, I've done a pest treatment out there, and installed p-traps on both: the floor drain, and deep sink drain. They used to be "daylight drains" (just straight out the floor), but I would occasionally get bugs up those pipes & in the room. With the p-traps, this issue will now be eliminated.
I flipped the breaker to turn on power, and pressurized the water system. No leaks or issues.
:thumb:
I'll be installing a single sheet of linoleum flooring today. I had a 10x10 sheet leftover from a remodel on some shithole apartment complex.... lol, seriously, wait til y'all see this gaudy shit.
LoL... it'll work tho... & it was free.

I'll be ordering 2- new 8000BTU a/c units on Wednesday when my pension check hits. One for the flower room upstairs, and one for the shed.

I'm gonna gaff off a carbon filter for a couple weeks until my next check hits the account. I'll be getting another 6" fan/filter combo to run as a scrubber in the shed.
It's all coming together quick; I didn't actually strip it down as bad as I thought.
I'll be running one of my 600w HPS lights for a few weeks as well, until I figure out what I really want to do.

Alrighty.... on with the actual show. LoL

Here's the flower girls.

These are fed a half gallon every morning, mixed with (per gal)
6ml Protekt
2.5ml Foliage Pro
6ml Big Bud
6ml Terpinator

Moving on to the veggers...

Cruising along! Should be a good group.

These are also fed daily, generally about a liter or so... depends on size. Their nutrients are mixed @ (per gallon)
5ml Protekt
5ml Foliage Pro

Easy peasy!

:high-five:

Welp, that was a bunch! LoL.... I'm sure I'll be babbling on here again soon to figure out what I should run in the shed. I'd really like to keep it to a small plant count... somewhere between 2-4 plants.

Hope y'all had a great weekend! Stay safe out there.
:snowboating:

Finally stopped being lazy long enough to assemble a proper update on everything.
:passitleft:

So..... the Mrs moved a bit of money around in our accounts so I can actually finish the renovation on the shed.
:party:
As of now, I've done a pest treatment out there, and installed p-traps on both: the floor drain, and deep sink drain. They used to be "daylight drains" (just straight out the floor), but I would occasionally get bugs up those pipes & in the room. With the p-traps, this issue will now be eliminated.
I flipped the breaker to turn on power, and pressurized the water system. No leaks or issues.
I'll be installing a single sheet of linoleum flooring today. I had a 10x10 sheet leftover from a remodel on some shithole apartment complex.... lol, seriously, wait til y'all see this gaudy shit.

I'll be ordering 2- new 8000BTU a/c units on Wednesday when my pension check hits. One for the flower room upstairs, and one for the shed.

I'm gonna gaff off a carbon filter for a couple weeks until my next check hits the account. I'll be getting another 6" fan/filter combo to run as a scrubber in the shed.
It's all coming together quick; I didn't actually strip it down as bad as I thought.
I'll be running one of my 600w HPS lights for a few weeks as well, until I figure out what I really want to do.

Alrighty.... on with the actual show. LoL

Here's the flower girls.

These are fed a half gallon every morning, mixed with (per gal)
6ml Protekt
2.5ml Foliage Pro
6ml Big Bud
6ml Terpinator

Moving on to the veggers...

Cruising along! Should be a good group.

These are also fed daily, generally about a liter or so... depends on size. Their nutrients are mixed @ (per gallon)
5ml Protekt
5ml Foliage Pro

Easy peasy!

:high-five:

Welp, that was a bunch! LoL.... I'm sure I'll be babbling on here again soon to figure out what I should run in the shed. I'd really like to keep it to a small plant count... somewhere between 2-4 plants.

Hope y'all had a great weekend! Stay safe out there.
:snowboating:
geat update P. holy shit and I thought I liked variety !!!
I wish I had more space to play and didnt cash crop at all. would love to try a few exotic ladies and mixes. I will be using my seed stock for a bit to see where the crosses take me and those tester fast flowering have some great potential if they produce as well as they veg. still no strain info released on them by fast buds yet as they are waiting on 11 strains feedback before they release them. They gave me 3 of all the strains. I have 29 left to play with when I find out what they actually are by strain. The #7 is a beast to grow already so I am curious who the fuck she is !!!. I flipped them all yesterday so am hoping to find out real soon by sight/smell hopefully. will be picking brains for thoughts and ideas on the "guess who" She could be even bigger at 64 days but I have been training her down and still she is this size.
Love the future plans too. great to re-use too. I see my 600w cool tube hps sat there and it kills me. knowing what they can produce , yey they are sat there dusty now next to the many other ways to grow with buckets, pumps , air stones , pipework ect.... lol I need a buddy to set a grow up for/with to put it to use . hate waste. using hard cardboard has been a useful topl instead of drywall or anything too permanent. still have the electrical 70 year rewire bullshit to allow them to do.They will need to rip my loft up to get at bedroom lighting circuits too so I am trying to be semi permanent with this build.lol cant cut a fucking break on building ever.hahaha. Held them off a while but it is inevitable and now we are recorded as "refusing access!!!" dickheads.lol. sorry for the waffle bud. looking top notch mate, glad the room is not too bad to rebuild and look forward to watching you work some magic on old shit.... Be well mate.

Hi Mr P garden is looking amazing,
How's the CPK crack baby doing, is she off the 12 step yet? :Namaste:
Yeah... she's pulling through.

I trimmed off all the really funky shit when I transplanted. She's showing healthy new growth now.

I'm guessing she just got beat up while shedding her shell.

Today's progress...
20200330_115558.jpg
20200330_115547.jpg
20200330_115544.jpg
20200330_115538.jpg
20200330_115533.jpg

New flooring installed...check
Floor drain w/p-trap... check
Shelf hung... check
Trimwork... check

To do list:
-buy & install a/c
-buy & install blackout curtains for door
-install hose bib inside shed to replace deep sink
-buy & install carbon filter..... eventually lol

Then it's time to rock!
:theband:

Great progress P! I figured you had to fire up the shed so you could have a place to bloom all those beans you keep dropping! ;)
And yet... I see no Laughing Buddha. :hmmmm:
I have been chompin' at the bit to talk about this reboot, but didn't wanna say shit until I knew I could pull it off. Been planning for awhile now.

Majority was done today; ordering the a/c tomorrow. Zon says they can have it here friday.
Still not sure what I want to put out there yet... the group that is vegging right now won't be ready to flip for awhile. I'll have space in both rooms by then.

I've just got so many awesome seeds that were bred by friends... I wanna drop all them shits, but I'm showing restraint.
:rofl:

I'll think on it for awhile.... like, as long as it takes for that fucking a/c to arrive. LoL

Nice post-and-pull on the gif P! :thumb:

Flower room is looking stupendous (nice strippage, though it looks like you lost track of where you were on the Bubba :eek: ) and the DBa looks like a D!

And I remember really digging one of your Strawberry A's so nice to see that again.

Don't forget to save some cash for paint to write: "NOTHING TO SEE HERE" on the roof ;).
Good to here the news of the Shed coming into the picture.
I love when folks' autocorrect puts the capital S in there :cheesygrinsmiley:.

Don't forget to save some cash for paint to write: "NOTHING TO SEE HERE" on the roof ;)
The cop was kicked out by the wifey...

I waited a month, he ain't coming back
LoL..... sounds like some shit "that greasy friend" would say
:rofl:

...oh shit! That's me anyhow!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

All good in the hood, he never said 2 words to anyone around here. Not even a wave.

He won't be missed. LoL

I'm guessing his life had more pressing issues than anything around the hood

I'm honestly thinking about shooting for 2 plants for this first run. One HPS per plant.
Most of the choices I'm kicking around are regs, so I'll drop a few of each & cull off males & weak females to get my 2 plants.

Here's the options; I'll just take a damn vote on it. LoL

Stankberry (reg)- Stank Genetics
Grape Krush (reg)- Mad Dabber
Grape KrushxPSM- Mad Dabber
Red Bottoms (reg)- CMG
Lemon Candy (fem)- Exotic
Passion Berry (fem)- Cali Connection
Peppermint Kush (fem)- Barney's

:hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom