P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

After many coffees and blunts, I made it through this here journal! It was my morning grow class for the last few days...I gotta thank you P9mm, and all the contributors to this thread. Much inspiration in growing here, your buds are ridiculous man! I’m definitely in for this ride! Thanks again fellas, time for another blunt...
:passitleft:
Welcome!

Awesome to have ya! Chime in whenever.... this is a no-judgement zone. 100%!

:welcome:

Jealous you got to binge read the thread. I miss those days now that I'm caught up. Happy 4th weekend everyone! I'm still at work but nothing is getting done.

These (in the order posted) should keep you busy for a while:

First:

Second:

Finally getting around to buying myself a truck.
:thumb:

Haven't owned my own vehicle since 2016. LoL

I just never really drove enough to need my own.

I've recently been working double-time, with the plumbing company still, and bidding my own carpentry work again too. We're in hustle mode to build our house next summer.

Figured if I'm gonna get after it, I finally need a real truck of my own.

I'm like a kid in a candy store. LoL

....all growed up now!...again. lol

Finally getting around to buying myself a truck.

Haven't owned my own vehicle since 2016. LoL

I just never really drove enough to need my own.

I've recently been working double-time, with the plumbing company still, and bidding my own carpentry work again too. We're in hustle mode to build our house next summer.

Figured if I'm gonna get after it, I finally need a real truck of my own.

I'm like a kid in a candy store. LoL

....all growed up now!...again. lol

Sounds like you could use a Tundra, absolutely loving mine.

Good luck making the decision.

Oh if you like to tinker too, let me know what you buy and I can tell you what you could change. They put huge delays on the gas pedal these days. Your MPG may go down but I go by smiles per gallon.:thumb:

Oh if you like to tinker too, let me know what you buy and I can tell you what you could change. They put huge delays on the gas pedal these days. Your MPG may go down but I go by smiles per gallon.:thumb:
I forward the cost of MPG on to my customers. LoL

Gas mileage is a minor concern, I definitely need it to look professional, and make it in/out of new home construction sites while hauling a 24' trailer, fully loaded.

I forward the cost of MPG on to my customers. LoL

Gas mileage is a minor concern, I definitely need it to look professional, and make it in/out of new home construction sites while hauling a 24' trailer, fully loaded.
It's all computer adjustments looks stock. Runs like hell. A lot of people do it for towing. I do it for surprise effect when I pass a holes on my way to work. V8 jeep finally acts like a v8

Group shots...
2020-07-02-21-11-58.jpg
2020-07-02-21-12-51.jpg

Might finally be time to up-pot a few of the babies. LoL, twice daily feedings is getting old.

I'll probably start with 2 plants, transplant to final pots & leave in the veg room for a week or 2 before flipping. Then up-pot 2 more & repeat until they're all in the flower room. I'll gap em like 2 weeks apart.

Hey there Preston hows it going buddy??

Passin thru - I'm busy in the gardens here.

Looking good glad you made it back brother!

Nice to see the green greens growing.

Hey there Preston hows it going buddy??

Passin thru - I'm busy in the gardens here.

Looking good glad you made it back brother!

Nice to see the green greens growing.
Great to see ya Bo!

Back
Top Bottom