P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

No update on the flower room today... I actually slept in today. I missed the lights by 20 min.

Got the final box for the new veg room though!
:party:

I'll be finishing everything tonight!
:thumb:

Did a bit more training on the Doctor Seedsman CBD and Critical Purple Kush this morning. Dr. S was topped a second time as well.

Tray #2 isn't as aggressive, so I left them alone..... for now!
:rofl:

Jammin' right along....
:blunt:

Thumbs up for freshness.

The early training looks Great are you quadlining them. Someone was telling me you would have a smoke report on the Alaskan Purple. I have like 20 seeds I got as freebies from several orders I made so I have some to grow out have you grown it before

The early training looks Great are you quadlining them. Someone was telling me you would have a smoke report on the Alaskan Purple. I have like 20 seeds I got as freebies from several orders I made so I have some to grow out have you grown it before
Yeah, I posted a reply over there.

Seems weirdly quiet around the forums today so I'd thought I'd drop by and say congrats on MOTM nomination Preston! Friggin' tough lineup. The membership is so strong here brother! Good luck to you! :love:
Back at ya! Definitely some stiff competition... every month. LoL
:nervous-guy:

I appreciate the kind words, just hope I live up to expectations.

I was also noticing the silence around here today.... maybe it's that damn fooseball again!
:rofl:
#thedevil

I've got everything I need to go upstairs & complete the new veg room, but the kiddos are 10 feet up my ass today...
:meditate:

It's probably better that I wait until lights are on in the flower room anyhow. I gotta cut some 4" holes in/out of both boxes to link their climate together.

Guess it will have to wait until 8...
:nomo:

Seems weirdly quiet around the forums today so I'd thought I'd drop by and say congrats on MOTM nomination Preston! Friggin' tough lineup. The membership is so strong here brother! Good luck to you! :love:
Congrats to you and Preston for the nomination for MOTM both well deserved

It's probably better that I wait until lights are on in the flower room anyhow. I gotta cut some 4" holes in/out of both boxes to link their climate together.
I look at it as more blunt time until blunt time starts at lights on.

Good luck to you both!

Back
Top Bottom