P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

I was reading that you can extend veg in an autoflower by not 'constricting' the roots. Usually extend veg by two weeks. Supposedly, when too many roots hit the side of a fabric pot it triggers flowering - so more room gives more veg time.
There are a lot of theories about autos and flowering and tap roots and such. Almost all of those theories are false. I have seen autos grown in solo cups full of roots and not go into flower until long after transplant, autos grown in really tall home-made air pots where the tap never hit the bottom, and have grown many autos myself that go into flower regardless of where their roots are at the time.

Autos go into flower when their internal clock says it's time. High stress (like excessive heat) can send them into flower early, but roots don't seem to be a consistent trigger.

Meh.... just loupe'd the plants upstairs. No cutting today...
:rolleyes:

Maybe tomorrow, 2 plants are showing their first couple amber tricomes now. The other 2 are right behind them.

Strawberry Lemonade still has around 2 weeks left.
:thumb:

....patiently waiting....

Good news in the veg box though...

I dropped another Dark Devil auto a couple days ago. It has split open with a tiny little tail. I'll move it into a pot tonight.

I was a little concerned because I had a bunch of these DDa seeds get crushed. I wasn't sure any of the remaining seeds were good. Hope she takes off.
:cheer:

Update time....

We are definitely at the bitter end for the 5 mature plants. Right now, we are around 12 weeks post flip. They've been showing pistils for around 9 weeks now.

Looks like the Strawberry Lemonade will go the longest.

Looks like I forgot to get pictures of the 2nd BopTang plant.... lol, duh!
:ganjamon:

The early flower girls are 22 days post flip now.

Happy & healthy... loving the solo-scrogs.
:party:

Last, but not least.... the Dreamberry auto

All is good in the hood...
:passitleft:

Nobody gets left behind around here... lol

Here's the other BopTang:
2020-01-13-07-47-46.jpg
2020-01-13-07-48-13.jpg
2020-01-13-07-48-35.jpg
2020-01-13-07-48-55.jpg

Ooh wee. Plants looking lovely P. Looks like we are gonna have to sesh soon. :popcorn: :passitleft:
For sure!
I actually just finished putting a final trim on the Shiskaberry harvest.
2020-01-13-08-51-40.jpg
2020-01-13-08-51-10.jpg
2020-01-13-08-52-07.jpg

Not a huge yield (39g) but she's got some gas in the tank. Pretty heavy stone.
Straight Blueberry terps!
:drool:

Looks sticky
Sure was! LoL

I tossed it in a jar last night with a hygrometer to see how dry it had gotten.
When I got up today, it was at 65% RH. They were definitely gooey! LoL

Trimmed up sugars & tossed back into jars to burp for awhile. Once I get em down to 60%-ish, I'll jar em up with Boost packs.

Pre-cure test buds definitely made an impression. Can't wait for it to get a bit more stank on it.

Looking so nice p9. Wish my screen was scratch and sniff. Lol:ganjamon:
I'm pressing a 7g puck of popcorn buds right now, from the Shiskaberry. Literally smells like I'm baking a batch of blueberry muffins in the garage. LoL
:drool:

That stuff looks awesome P! I'm just about to light up a Shishkaberry right now. Enjoy buddy
Welp.... guess I need to rip another Shizzburry dab.
:roorrip:
I'll meet ya on the moon.

Back
Top Bottom