P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

Nice P man I need to look into setting up a watering system like that it kills me getting on my knees to water by hand and it always makes a mess. Looks like you are getting that grow temple set up really Nice
:thumb:

Nice P man I need to look into setting up a watering system like that it kills me getting on my knees to water by hand and it always makes a mess. Looks like you are getting that grow temple set up really Nice
Hell yeah man!
:high-five:

Anything that'll make growing easier.

Woke up early today, so I decided to piece together an auto watering system for the flower room. I had been collecting all the pieces over the last couple weeks.... mostly scraps from work. I just had to find a suitable reservoir.

Here's what I came up with....
2020-01-10-07-41-54.jpg
2020-01-10-07-41-22.jpg
2020-01-10-07-42-10.jpg

I'm not gonna set the distro head in place (center of room) until I cut all the big girls down.

The early flower girls will be the test subjects. Should have it running in a week or 2...

automation is a game changer. You will love how much more time you will get with your girls.
Nicely done P9milli

If it were me. And it my attic. I would put the head over the bucket and run lines all zip ed together to a central place in the room. or put the bucket central w head over it.

The reason is water and drywall. although your panned.

If it were me. And it my attic. I would put the head over the bucket and run lines all zip ed together to a central place in the room. or put the bucket central w head over it.

The reason is water and drywall. although your panned.
I'll never have it set up to run when I'm not in the room. Just a pump to help me water without moving them.

I'll still mix in gallon jugs, pour in res, turn pump on until I see runoff in their drip tray, then turn pump off.

I know timer are totally doable, I just don't like the idea of it over my finished garage. LoL

Good call buddy!
:passitleft:

Oh man, how good is that? The labratory is really coming together.
I may start mixing all my nutrients there before I haul the jugs up.

It's right at the base of the ladder going up.

It's comfy

Because you don't need the ladder coming down.
I try to be efficient in everything I do...
:blunt:
Descending the attic ladder is no exception.
:rofl:

#rapiddescender

I try to be efficient in everything I do...
:blunt:
Descending the attic ladder is no exception.
;)
#rapiddescender

When did you put the ladder in? You should have put a bouncy castle at the bottom instead :)

There are 2 versions. Regular and feminized. The feminized is more stable with less phenotype variation. It was worked from 2 females out the regular male/female stock. Then there is Boptang x BCP, Boptang x GG4, Boptang x Mimosa, and Boptang x Dosidos feminized. Most those are in testing now.

Sweet - all cup winners! I would definitely be interested in the GG#4 - a Tangie x GG#4 cross is a great idea! I bet that's frosty! Frost rails for sure!

I bet the Mimosa smells awesome! The Clementine is really going to complement the Tangie!

I'll help ya test ;)

It's been awhile since I've been a pin cushion. LoL

He did 6 injections today.... forgot how uncomfortable that procedure is.
:jawdropper:

Fuck it, totally worth the pain if they can identify the problem nerves, then burn them shits. LoL

I think he nailed it on all 6 injection sites this time. If so, I'll have em roasted next month. LoL... I asked the doc if I could roast them at home with copious amounts of rosin.

He says "couldn't hurt to try"

DIY nerve ablations!

Playing catch up again......so they wanting to do Radio frequency Ablation on you?

Them injections suck man, hate em. Hope this will give some reprieve bud....pain sucks.

Quick update today.... all the big girls are winding down now. They're pretty sloppy. LoL

2020-01-11-06-36-42.jpg
2020-01-11-06-36-10.jpg

The smaller group are all starting to form little poofs now
2020-01-11-06-32-21.jpg
2020-01-11-06-35-19.jpg

Cruising along....

Back
Top Bottom