PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

The new lights are hung and Today's pictures
20200219_123932.jpg
20200219_123906.jpg
20200219_123844.jpg
20200219_123817.jpg
Looking good! As always, any questions just let me know!

Looking good! As always, any questions just let me know!
Thanks Justin. I am a VERY Happy customer. Now to see these colas fatten up a bit. I think the will get fatter with the added light
:high-five:

For those doing the Nevilles Haze grow in September. I still need to go through my PMs to get the addresses and send them out. Its just been tough with one car and the wife not getting home till 4:30 and 5:00 because the post office closes at 5:00 and we are really busy on the weekends. I got the car parts I need to fix my car with now I just have to have it towed. The guy says he can start on it this weekend so I am hoping to have the car done by the following weekend so I am hoping to get them out soon. I haven't forgotten

looking good pc im going to get two of those lights for my next fall grow in the description it says 2.5 x5 for flower so two of those should be plenty of light in my 5x5 one thing it will be better than what I have now!
That's Great news Sticky. I thought my COB lights were bright but when I turned the one Budget light off it was such a Big change, You could tell I turned the Budget light off for sure. It got Much darker in there when I turned the one off. Then when I turned the second one on WOW Man it is bright in there. Those Budget lights are SUPER Bright. You have to see how they light up a tent to believe it. Super Bright. I know you have heard me rave about them in previous post but they are a Great company and Great people to work with. You wont be disappointed buying a @Budget LED light
:high-five:

For those doing the Nevilles Haze grow in September. I still need to go through my PMs to get the addresses and send them out. Its just been tough with one car and the wife not getting home till 4:30 and 5:00 because the post office closes at 5:00 and we are really busy on the weekends. I got the car parts I need to fix my car with now I just have to have it towed. The guy says he can start on it this weekend so I am hoping to have the car done by the following weekend so I am hoping to get them out soon. I haven't forgotten
no problem bud no stress don't forget to put your address in there. :)

I attached the drivers to the wall. My temps are hitting 86f in the tent so far with the window open and the door closed. I hope it doesn't get much hotter in there. 33% RH
20200219_134806.jpg

I really don't mean to make it sound like my wife is hard to get along with , She really isn't in fact she is great. The only thing she complains about is the smell so I cant fault her too much on that. :cool:

Well Pcaddict since ive already intruded in your thread here do you mind if i join along. Awesome looking plants and Qb’s look sweet im running a HGL qb in a 2x2 i could grow roots in the floor.
Absolutely follow along. We joke and kid around a lot and have a good time so join in the banter anytime. We also talk a little growing too. Make yourself at home. You could just look back at the pictures to see the progress. I take pictures every day to track the progress so skim through at your own pace and I should also say
:welcome: to the 420mag family. This is The Best forum on the net. People here build relationships with one another and help each other out. You have come to the right site to learn how to grow. This is my first real grow so you can see how well you can do if you listen to the good advice offered by other members. Even if you have been growing for a few years there is Lots of good stuff to still learn and I cant think of a better place to do that then right here on 420mag. Lets us know when you start a journal too so we can follow along
I know HGL makes so Great lights. I bet it Rocks in that 2x2

I attached the drivers to the wall. My temps are hitting 86f in the tent so far with the window open and the door closed. I hope it doesn't get much hotter in there. 33% RH
20200219_134806.jpg
next you need an air duct hooked up to that window with a fan blowing cool fresh air into your tent that would help a lot with your heat issues!

next you need an air duct hooked up to that window with a fan blowing cool fresh air into your tent that would help a lot with your heat issues!
I'm wondering if the exhaust fan is creating any negative pressure within the tent and if any of the bottom vents are open at all. What do you think PC? Is that 86 F with door flap open?

Yeah before this summer I want to put a board with some speaker cover over it so no light escapes and cut a hole in it for the 6 inch duct exhausting air, I will have to take the one I have now off, It is too short to make it to the window. In order to do that I will have to have my tent empty so it would be Much easier after this grow. I am hoping after this grow I can clean stuff and move my tent to the basement and set the room up as a flower area. Then maybe I can run more then 4 plants and have them in rotation for a perpetual grow.

I'm wondering if the exhaust fan is creating any negative pressure within the tent and if any of the bottom vents are open at all. What do you think PC? Is that 86 F with door flap open?
Yes I have two bottom flaps open and I have the flap on the door open and it is creating negative pressure the sides of the tent are sucking in. I can still turn the exhaust fan up more but it Really sucks the sides of the tent in more then it should. Its still 86 with the flaps open. I may have to take the Mars light out if it gets much higher. Those little COB lights do make some heat. I also have a tower fan and two clip on 8inch fans. One blowing across the top and the other is an osculating fan blowing across the canopy so I think I have good air flow

Yes I have two bottom flaps open and I have the flap on the door open and it is creating negative pressure the sides of the tent are sucking in. I can still turn the exhaust fan up more but it Really sucks the sides of the tent in more then it should. Its still 86 with the flaps open. I may have to take the Mars light out if it gets much higher. Those little COB lights do make some heat. I also have a tower fan and two clip on 8inch fans. One blowing across the top and the other is an osculating fan blowing across the canopy so I think I have good air flow
hey pc what is your outdoors temp you no you can just turn one of those lights out you don't have to take it out of there just try it ans see the difference in heat!

Back
Top Bottom