PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

Still feeling about the same. I just talked with my buddy and he is coming over in an hour so lots to do although he will have to do most of it. But I will have my light hung today. I will have to move the plants out of the tent but there is little to no room in the bedroom the tent is in for the plants once they are out of the tent I will have to put them in the other two bedrooms because one of our dogs likes to eat the leaves so I will have to shut the doors to where they are so she doesn't eat some while we are working but The plants are SO Smelly I hope the smell dissipates by the time the wife gets home

Systematic Desensitization! Basically slowly introduce the smell to her little by little over time until it no longer bothers her.
There is a tiny smell coming from the room etc. so I am hoping she starts getting a little used to it.

My buddy is here and we are working on getting the light hung. So good times ahead as long as my temps stay under control

Man i swear as soon as my plants sprouted out of dirt my old lady could instantly “smell it”. Like how tf is that even possible. Surprisingly no b****ing yet but with my ladies not even at 3 weeks yet i know that time will come lol.
My wife is the same way Lol. Still working on finishing up. I am watering with 30mils per gallon of GI

My wife is the same way Lol. Still working on finishing up. I am watering with 30mils per gallon of GI
I grew a gorilla glue that stunk up the entire neighborhood nobody said anything but I could smell it out in the street the wife wasn't crazy about that one but she put up with it my step daughter says shes a trooper lol!

Look @Duggan they had Jack chain in stock so I picked up 15 foot for $10
20200219_120746.jpg

I took some stuff off that wasn't going to make much anyway. In the picture is some cuts I think my buddy will take to try to reveg. Are they too big to reveg. Also in the pick is the big ass logging chain I used on the other light because they didn't have any Jack chain
20200219_121955.jpg

You can cut the long stems into pieces and root each one. Leave 2 nodes for each piece and enough stem on the bottom to sit in the soil. Just set 'em in a cup of water and wait a couple weeks.

:thumb:

You can cut the long stems into pieces and root each one. Leave 2 nodes for each piece and enough stem on the bottom to sit in the soil. Just set 'em in a cup of water and wait a couple weeks.

:thumb:
Thank you Graytail that helps :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom