PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

Well I am taking a THC break for 48 hours. I didn't consume yesterday and nothing today then I will start back slow. Like Sweet Sue outlined in her post. I cant seem to find it but you take a 48 hour break from THC and then start back slowly. Last time I took any caps I had 9 of them and before that I was taking 6 or 7 so I need to lower my tolerance again. I must admit I like getting stoned and it helps me sleep better and helps with pain, depression etc.

:snowboating:

Well I am taking a THC break for 48 hours. I didn't consume yesterday and nothing today then I will start back slow. Like Sweet Sue outlined in her post. I cant seem to find it but you take a 48 hour break from THC and then start back slowly. Last time I took any caps I had 9 of them and before that I was taking 6 or 7 so I need to lower my tolerance again. I must admit I like getting stoned and it helps me sleep better and helps with pain, depression etc.

youll find your golden spot that's the trouble with anything we get used to it I get a real good buzz first thing in the morning I wish I could bottle that! :)

Tolerance breaks are great. I have never done it on a small scale but previously, I would have to take drug tests for summer jobs and I would take time off and ease my way back in. I loved how high I could get off one hit for a while. It seems like it would be a little harder to manage with edibles to me but that's because I have less experience and when I had edibles it was usually a moon mission whether intentional or not.

I sure hope it gets here while the wife is at work. I would hate to have to fib to here about, What's in the box or what is that. If it is the normal delivery guy it wont get here till between 7 and 9 this evening. We usually go lay down and watch Netflix by 7 if it get here then I hope he doesn't ring the doorbell , He usually doesn't but I may have to sign for it so he probably will.

Its an old rainy day today in Ohio land but it is 51f today so I will take that over cold any day.

What I did on the last light I ordered was just said I ordered one on zon and got such a good deal on a cheap quality light. I was out of town when it came in and she told me when my light arrived. We never discussed actual $ but it was a good deal. Hope it is smooth sailing for you!

Today's pictures
20200218_115037.jpg
20200218_115002.jpg
20200218_114924.jpg
20200218_114851.jpg
20200218_114720.jpg

The fan fell just before I took that last shot, That's why it is on the floor. I hung it back up right after I took the picture

Back
Top Bottom