PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

I’m so tempted to do just that because I still have at least 7weeks left. But she would freak out.
Yeah wives are Great 99% of the time, its that 1% of the time you have to watch out for and spending money without them knowing falls in that 1%. Good thing is after some time they get over it as long as its Not another woman Lol
:snowboating:

Yeah I hope the UPS guy gets here before my wife does. She would probably be OK about it but I know she wouldn't like me spending the money with So many other things we need but I want as much light in the tent as possible and still be in the right temperature range and RH%

Like i said. Your wife will be fine about all this when harvest time comes and she can see just how successful you have become and how happy her husband is. Lets not forget about the extra cash u can generate from a few sales here and there. Think of it this way PC....all you have to do to recoup your money spent is to sell just a few bags....done!!! crop supplies paid for...in full!!!!! :slide:

If I can do what I am planning I will have the bedroom cleaned out, put a cover over the window and turn it into a flower room. That would give me plenty of space but I will need more lights, a nice BIG Can filter, and a few good fans. I plan to put my 5x5 tent in the basement for Veg and clones but I have A LOT of cleaning up to do this spring.

We have an attached garage two car that is full and a 4 car garage out back that is full and I have to get them cleaned out and organized. I also have A LOT of stuff in our basement, Mostly computer parts etc. that needs cleaned out. That is my current plan though to use the bedroom for flowering and my tent for veg.

This is the light I got. It is just like my other one. I am So happy, Come on UPS man I am anxiously awaiting the UPS guy :yahoo:

Todays pictures I am seeing a lot more dying leafs everywhere temps are 84f and RH is at 40%
20200217_121829.jpg
20200217_121811.jpg
20200217_121749.jpg
20200217_121722.jpg
20200217_121640.jpg

I just checked again and Snake Oil is back in stock. :yahoo: I had checked not even an hour earlier and they were still out but all is good now, I ordered some so I hope it slows down the yellowing and dying leafs

That is my current plan though to use the bedroom for flowering and my tent for veg.
You will have a new problem......how are you gonna get rid of all that produce?!!?

The room idea is much better than tent growing imo.....you don't need good fans, just the cheap regular oscillating ones you can find anywhere. One of the biggest pita is those shit mini tent fans. Good idea, but poorly produced and always need replacing. If you can get away with it the full room is luxurious.

It will help , but remember wat i said about mid bloom fade...it's a lot easier to avoid it , than to stop it once its started OK. still use it two times over about a week when it arrives. Also i wouldn't give thew second CD if u havent yet OK. Go right to the next Drench and feed very heavy, like 30 mls./gal. of water OK. But wait until they are due for a drink OK!

Yup,...mid bloom fade !! 100% strain related PC. No worriez...i repeat, do not worry!. Next time they need a drink, give them a very strong Drench...no matter which one...GI or Trans. I would skip the second CD if thats wat they are due for OK. Understand?
Yes I will skip the second Cat and give them 20mils per gallon of GI. I ordered the bulk bottles of Docs stuff so once it gets here I should be set for a bit. I still need to get the bulk Roots and Destress and then Leaf wash and Third run amendments in bulk then I will have everything I need for awhile

It will help , but remember wat i said about mid bloom fade...it's a lot easier to avoid it , than to stop it once its started OK. still use it two times over about a week when it arrives. Also i wouldn't give thew second CD if u havent yet OK. Go right to the next Drench and feed very heavy, like 30 mls./gal. of water OK. But wait until they are due for a drink OK!
OK they will be due for GI next so I will make it 30mils per gallon and skip the second Cat

Back
Top Bottom