PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

No...he should skip the second CD and go right to a strong Drench. He needs to slow the yellowing down asap, as to not affect final yield. The second CD will not help the yellowing and may encourage more of the same , so i recomend a strong Gi or Trans Drench along with the two SO sprays i suggested he do.
With the addition of another light and his due dilegence with his grow, he will succeed over the top. We will all see his big smile at the end. For me,...thats the true reward . cheers Ween.

How much tea should I add ? I had been giving a cap full of the small kit bottles so not a lot sometimes 1/2 a cap full. Should I give them the same now or up that too ?

So did the UPS guy show up before wife :nervous-guy:
No I hope they come later when we go lay down. She is home now and the UPS guy hasn't made it yet :nervous-guy:

No I hope they come later when we go lay down. She is home now and the UPS guy hasn't made it yet :nervous-guy:

:popcorn: All caught up! So much good info. Plants look great! I am going to tinker with my fans a bit in the tent as my temps have been a bit higher than I'd like. You are going to have soooooo much magnificent bud!

I just got an email that said the delivery date has changed to Tuesday the 18th But it says between 5:00 and 7:30 so she will be home by then. I will tell her it is plant stakes in the box. I don't think she will know the difference. I do have a long box that has the plant stakes so maybe I can get by with that :cheesygrinsmiley: :nervous-guy::nervous-guy:

Back
Top Bottom