Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

No no! Lemonade on the porch, peeing on the grass. Probably a far corner where a crowd won't form. It's not like I can make a rainbow any more :).
Sputtering in your old age huh?
:laugh:

Anyone within earshot just think it's a sprinkler!

Just older! By a year I think.

Yeah but you didn't work all year at that job true? Or have I got that wrong. :hmmmm:
No you right it's was only seasonal too

This place is better hands down .
I had the one of the owners ride shotgun to a delivery and job call. We talked a lot she ended up saying cnst wait to meet you wife my better half I added to her. She was cool work hard they are family owned she is wife of tyler who runs this yard location Carr .

There are a few great people here so far . I feel like I am starting to see somehting different in life . It's scary .

I feel like I am.starting to see who is happy and who isn't more. You CNS hear happiness . You can hear openness ?

Wierd stiff happening internally here age is earned for sure penny and shed.

I respect that and honor that code .

I'm just glad this new job is working out for you.
Yeah still early but I keep telling my wife I have this stupid feeling of I work hard and show them I care there I can shine . Told Erin too just this wierd feeling. They have been very welcoming for the most part .

I'm putting in job applications starting tomorrow so hopefully it won't be long now.
Nice little break then.

Back to the real world soon then eh .

Back
Top Bottom