Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

Look on their website

Direct bank transfer, but u go through your bank to them, so safe, not like Western Union

Wells Fargo does it

Look on their website

Direct bank transfer, but u go through your bank to them, so safe, not like Western Union

Wells Fargo does it
Aww I see , thanks .

In Canada it is true ive spoked to numerous business owners who have said that the fees are too much .

CC fees in Canada are terrible for us merchants. Discover has the lowest fees, but not many people carry that card anymore. Then Visa, then MasterCard, then American Express (in order of fees charged to merchants). I know that it is a cost of doing business, but it gets to be a bit much when it pushes close to 5%.

There are so many great things about living in Canada, but market competition isn't one of them. Cable TV services, cell phone carriers, airfares, etc. etc. are all so much more $$ than in the USA. Too many monopolies (or collusion among the few competitors that there are...)

CC fees in Canada are terrible for us merchants. Discover has the lowest fees, but not many people carry that card anymore. Then Visa, then MasterCard, then American Express (in order of fees charged to merchants). I know that it is a cost of doing business, but it gets to be a bit much when it pushes close to 5%.

There are so many great things about living in Canada, but market competition isn't one of them. Cable TV services, cell phone carriers, airfares, etc. etc. are all so much more $$ than in the USA. Too many monopolies (or collusion among the few competitors that there are...)
We get raped to pay taxes and we get nothing not even my town I complained about glass on side walks and said if they get cut they are paying the bill .

I dunno what to say besides joke. Then they tell us to stay calm and shut up here we will make pot legal lol

Cough and clears throat

We get raped to pay taxes and we get nothing not even my town I complained about glass on side walks and said if they get cut they are paying the bill .

I dunno what to say besides joke. Then they tell us to stay calm and shut up here we will make pot legal lol

Cough and clears throat

Ha! :)

What are fast genetics? I see certain strains that have “fast” in their name....
@Metal Halide has a solid journal going and he’s got a couple of the x fast strains. I’m sure he’s got some info on it! :ganjamon::nomo:

Another way I have heard "fast" genetics described is like a "diluted" auto - the same ruderalis gene, but at a lower concentration. So they don't flower as quick as autos, but finish faster than typical photoperiods. Probably a layman's definition, but works for me!

I've grown them 'fast' strains and 'super' auto's as Flash seeds callem... I did a
C-99xBB fast version that was pretty and harvested mid Sept..

Those 'Super Autos' are monsters... But what they are is just a auto flower that they were able to increase the veg time.. Mine took 120 days.. Sure I could've grown a reg photo plant to harvest within the same time frame. But what's nice is you can figure a harvest date with them I shot for a Sept 1st harvest and I got like 2 pounds off it.. It was 11' foot tall come harvest,,,, called Muay Thai I'd hate to see what she'd have been planted straight into a good soil

D
I've grown them 'fast' strains and 'super' auto's as Flash seeds callem... I did a
C-99xBB fast version that was pretty and harvested mid Sept..

Those 'Super Autos' are monsters... But what they are is just a auto flower that they were able to increase the veg time.. Mine took 120 days.. Sure I could've grown a reg photo plant to harvest within the same time frame. But what's nice is you can figure a harvest date with them I shot for a Sept 1st harvest and I got like 2 pounds off it.. It was 11' foot tall come harvest,,,, called Muay Thai I'd hate to see what she'd have been planted straight into a good soil
daaayyyummmm!! 2 pounds? That’s a nice stash

Opps that was another super auto,,, but about the same plant.. I had to dig back a thousand pics to find that one,,, so it will have to do.. I did get acouple pounds or really close on that one too''''''''

@Metal Halide has a solid journal going and he’s got a couple of the x fast strains. I’m sure he’s got some info on it! :ganjamon::nomo:
Cheers man. Yep, Im in full swing now with the fast strains comparison. 34 plants in the perpetual with another 30 clones to be propagated in a week, Currently 1000 grams per month.

Back
Top Bottom