Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

By the time I got to the bank, cheque in the mail, they received, cashed, and shipped my small order, was at least 3, perhaps 4 weeks.
Yeah that is my season sadly lol

Yeah I want to order from them but only if they think they can make it hear in week or so

I'd say no go on a week

Usually about 14-16 days ish

Hey Joe,

I placed an order from Seedsman several months ago. Amazing selection, and prices were more reasonable than most Canada-based options. Drawback was no credit card payment option. I got a bank draft and snail-mailed it to them. They mailed the seeds quickly. But still took a long time with the back and forth. I would definitely order from them again.

Hmnnn!?... :hmmmm:...I ordered in April from Seedsman, and had no issue with using CC...typical delivery time is 2 weeks and a couple days to Canada has been my experience...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

Hmnnn!?... :hmmmm:...I ordered in April from Seedsman, and had no issue with using CC...typical delivery time is 2 weeks and a couple days to Canada has been my experience...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

Hmmm... I placed my order in early March, so perhaps they started taking credit cards thereafter? If so, that is great news!

Just did a quick comparison...

Purple Stilton Auto from Auto Seeds...just happened to be the strain I was looking at this moment...

5 pack on True North = C$94.10 (plus C$20 shipping)
5 pack on Seedsman = C$69.10 (plus C$11 shipping)

I want to try the alaskan purple auto and a blueberry auto by dutch passion be sweet and chemdawg auto or pink kush autos ?

I want to try the alaskan purple auto and a blueberry auto by dutch passion be sweet and chemdawg auto or pink kush autos ?

Nice! I got an Alaskan Purple from Seedsman as a freebie on my one order. It is in storage. Pink Kush (fem, not auto) from The Vault. Seems like we have some similar tastes!

Just my opinion, and I hope that other Canadians will weigh in if they have struck gold with an organization I have overlooked.
I ordered of a website, just a handful of seeds. Ca
Great prices, genetics and service. And Ontario based.

:popcorn:

So if joe wants to I have 3 of the moby dick XXL autos that he can have to get his run started
I appreciate the offer bro really do super nice of ya fella

Just I want a blueberry auto badly I love blueberry to death lol

Back
Top Bottom