Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

We have legal medical here but it’s not good quality and it’s around $600 an ounce. We have no home grow legal yet.
I will be So glad when they let us grow our own.

The African sun is in my bones. I couldn't / wouldn't give up the sun for anything. I wouldn't be happy living anywhere than where I live. ... maybe kosi bay. Kosi is my favourite place on this planet and I've traveled a fair amount the sheer beauty would easily convince me to leave cape town. Cape Town a serious no 2 contender for most beautiful city to live this place is stunningly beautiful. If you have not been you should. Great value if you roll with dollars or Euro.
K I'm going to try not respond until I come down :rofl:

Cape Town is on my list of places to visit. Some day, I suppose. Flights can be a bit much, but that's what points are for. :D

I will be So glad when they let us grow our own.

I’m with you there! I became a caregiver not looking to much into it just assuming home grow was allowed....

I’m with you there! I became a caregiver not looking to much into it just assuming home grow was allowed....

I've thought about that, but more so for the plant limit increase. :D

Just not sure how it all works, and whether they're supposed to cover just your out of pocket, or are you effectively a dispensary, or what. Not that I want big bucks, but breaking even would be nice. (That sounds kind of shitty, but not meant that way. lol)

You charge what you want. If they don’t like it they will let you know by either saying it or finding a new caregiver.

I honestly rarely even charge. I believe in sharing the love , brother hood of eternal love style. I didn’t get into it for the money and I won’t let money influence my decision.

in our state to get medical it has to be serious. No back pain or migraines. It has to be like cancer or severely disabled. So you have to keep in mind the people I provide to are usually poor due to all the medical bills and being unable to work. I just wouldn’t feel right taking the money.

karma has a way of rewarding decisions like this.

Right. I'm not out to screw someone, but still have to think about overhead. Good to know for the future though! If I could help someone get cheaper access, all the better.

That’s my thought. If I can sell it at half the dispensary price I still made a good margin. It covers the over head and expanded operations lol. It’s a win win

You charge what you want. If they don’t like it they will let you know by either saying it or finding a new caregiver.

I honestly rarely even charge. I believe in sharing the love , brother hood of eternal love style. I didn’t get into it for the money and I won’t let money influence my decision.

in our state to get medical it has to be serious. No back pain or migraines. It has to be like cancer or severely disabled. So you have to keep in mind the people I provide to are usually poor due to all the medical bills and being unable to work. I just wouldn’t feel right taking the money.

I give away more than I toke! :)

I provide all the weed on social occasions but I have found the folks I give it to on the medical side (the older set) still have a resistance to actually taking it. They say they want it but it turns out it just sits in a drawer.

Hey PW, what's going on with the electrical upgrades at the plant in terms of layoffs? Seems really hard on the local economy to lay everyone off over Christmas and then again a month and a half later.
a highly reflective tube from the roof to the ceiling.
Sky tubes...still around!

We have legal medical here but it’s not good quality and it’s around $600 an ounce. We have no home grow legal yet.
Yeah the prices are WAY too high at dispensaries @ $500 to $600 an ounce. It sure makes it hard to make edibles at that cost when I need at least an ounce or two for good edibles in the Magic Butter Machine and their 2 cup minimum. The quality and selection isn't very good either.

Yeah the prices are WAY too high at dispensaries @ $500 to $600 an ounce. It sure makes it hard to make edibles at that cost when I need at least an ounce or two for good edibles in the Magic Butter Machine and their 2 cup minimum. The quality and selection isn't very good either.

Get an Instant pot for $70......

I've done 4oz liquid oils in it...works sweet

That's the bad thing with the Mb2, hell I have two of them,but 16oz of oil is WAYYYYYY to much for me

I use a jar in the oven for smaller batches. Free! Just remember to shake it once in a while :).
How I started

Now I'm a professional

Lol

thanks shed that's frigging easy I like it ive been making butter since the beginning eating brownies I like em but I want to capsul it and not have the calories or sugar thanks bud! :thanks:

But what's the fun in that? :laugh:

Sky tubes...still around!

Those are it!

I wonder if they could be used to build a grow room? How many would you need for an average space to light it up for a grow? A bit high on the initial expense, but damn if they wouldn't pay for themselves over a couple grows. :D

Back
Top Bottom