Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

Just a quick 2c before I go myself, If you get to the cloning portion and want to just *set and forget go DWC like an Oxiclone like I have. with z-7 and gen hydro Micro and Bloom i'm like 99%.
I do want to learn to do it in rapid rooters or something because I do admit you need a cool spot. 75f or below is ok.
Only want to try the rapid rooters for summer as I have had to add an ice bottle here and decided to move the cloner out of veg area again.

Perfect timing. I'm going to SOG my next grow. Want to try to clone as well. But they are bagseeds so I need as many plants to choose from. The seeds all came from the same bud. I got 2 ounces from the bagseed test grow.
I'm dropping beans next week.

Lead the way.
I will never go back. I am blessed with genetics that do alot of growing in flower right now so that might change but right now i love not vegging for weeks.

Well, I'm not too late. You just have a lot of fans filling theae pages! Thats a good sign of a great grow coming. I was told about this SOG grow by Sparks. I am doing a SOG myself.
I started with a small 5 plant SOG grow. I know its not a lot of plants to say its a SOG but I'm growing them on a SOG sechudel to see what I'm in for with the real one. Both journals are linked in my signature.
Seeing all of the other setups and the way you guys and girls are updating your journals is makimg me want to edit some of my entries! Can not wait to see how your grow goes mate. Fallowing this one for sure!

9-6-18. Chemdog 91
Lights: 1x 260w QB
Nutes: 2x drops Super Vit and 2x drops Superthrive in 1 gallon water. Plants fed a few drops of water.
Temps: 75f at the plant
RH: 62%

Off to a great already buddy

Off to a great already buddy
Yep, and with the chemdog...
I still have not had a proper chem experience.
If I remember right a couple years ago Penny grew a Dynachem that looked phenomenal.
Pennywise correct me if im wrong but I think it was a good representation?
I wonder where the best beans would be to hunt a proper chem?

If I remember right a couple years ago Penny grew a Dynachem that looked phenomenal.
I dunno but this chemdawg auto bud I’m growing oh my the smell is very appealing .

CSI Humboldt: Chemdog 91 s1

Back
Top Bottom