Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

Fingers crossed for your '79 X-mas bud. If I remember correctly, ole' Icemud is also growing some X-mas bud out and i beleive looking for a mother/keeper too i think eventually make new selfies and crosses. I for one remember this so call "X-mas bud" from back in 90-92...early 90's til about the late 90 early 2000's was the last time i seen anything of that nature out here in Southern California. But Of what i do remember, "mmmmmm good. Pine, lemon funk!" Bright green sticky buds with either red or orange hairs. Been awhile. :) Probably alot like Chem. What a co-in-ki-dink! I love those flavors. Reminds me of a younger day , back when the air was clean and the sex was dirty! Lol! Before bills, wives and kids, responsibilities, and all that good stuff. Some times rollin a fattie and smelling a certain smell while breaking it up and rolling, and then lighting it up and the taste just takes you back...almost like hearing one of your favorite old songs and it just takes you back...takes you there again...even if only for a brief moment. Y'all didn't know that Sparks was rollin' up time machines and shit! Hahahaha! Im glad i am able to witness where we are now in the Cannabis game. Much love to all my 420 fam-a-bam who honestly, i dont dont know what else i'd do with my free time without all of you! Probably smoke more! Lol! Sorry for all the spam on your journal Pennywise. No disrespect intended. Just my evening rambling while medicated time! Peace all!
Sparks
:rollit::smokin:

Hey @Pennywise have you ever grown this strain !?

Pennywise ! Figured it would be an iconos grow for you if not haha!
Pennywise grows Pennywise!
1E602CE6-7C9F-4B82-A0C9-46FDEA631249.png

CSI Humboldt: Chemdog 91 s1
Awesome, Thanks for the information! I wonder if Seedsman carries CSI Humboldt gear, I will check it out. Not that I can't use another source it's just that I have some points to spend there. Edit: Nope go to seedsherenow.com which also carries Exotic Genetix which I want to try being as they have so many cups I'm curious if it's that good.

I have a number of lines from Exotic Genetics, their new Tina crosses are supposed to be fire! I love EG's crosses with there Cube male (Starfighter F3)
Aren't them Tina crosses the strains with all the raunchy names. LoL

Lol yep I just saw those, I have Tina F2 & Jet-A from that line.

Haha is there anything you don't have at least a relative of?

On the dynagrow stuff I see two different veg formulas what are most people using? I grabbed an 8oz bottle of both today

I still have silica from the last line so I didn't grab the protekt. What's the calcium situation like? Any need for more?
Calcium held up well in veg but I did add some calcium starting around mid bloom.

Lol yep, all 7 are up so pic later.

Nice quick pop in for the man that stayed beside me through thick and thin ✊

Great news buddy

Fingers crossed for your '79 X-mas bud. If I remember correctly, ole' Icemud is also growing some X-mas bud out and i beleive looking for a mother/keeper too i think eventually make new selfies and crosses. I for one remember this so call "X-mas bud" from back in 90-92...early 90's til about the late 90 early 2000's was the last time i seen anything of that nature out here in Southern California. But Of what i do remember, "mmmmmm good. Pine, lemon funk!" Bright green sticky buds with either red or orange hairs. Been awhile. :) Probably alot like Chem. What a co-in-ki-dink! I love those flavors. Reminds me of a younger day , back when the air was clean and the sex was dirty! Lol! Before bills, wives and kids, responsibilities, and all that good stuff. Some times rollin a fattie and smelling a certain smell while breaking it up and rolling, and then lighting it up and the taste just takes you back...almost like hearing one of your favorite old songs and it just takes you back...takes you there again...even if only for a brief moment. Y'all didn't know that Sparks was rollin' up time machines and shit! Hahahaha! Im glad i am able to witness where we are now in the Cannabis game. Much love to all my 420 fam-a-bam who honestly, i dont dont know what else i'd do with my free time without all of you! Probably smoke more! Lol! Sorry for all the spam on your journal Pennywise. No disrespect intended. Just my evening rambling while medicated time! Peace all!
Sparks
:rollit::smokin:
Penny prob ain’t hating bro

Vent away ramble away lol

Back
Top Bottom