Pennywise Strikes Again

Crows are the same way, I had a Remington 700 BDL in 220 Swift. First shot and they were gone for the day.
Best time I had crow hunting is when we winged one and tied its leg to a piece of string and a stick in the ground. We just sat on the tail gate drinking beers and shooting crows as they came in to see their buddy tied up.

Dove hunting down here is what crow hunting is like up there. You get all sorts of people out there hunting them.

have an old .22 single shot bolt action the same way. open sight long barrel. if the bullet can travel as far as the target you'll hit it. it was a WWII trainer rifle.

didn't have the rats but used to shoot magpies with it. they are hard to hit cause they are all feather and crazy smart. bullets would sometimes pass through the feathers without hitting the bird. and they would bugger off the second that gun came out. they recognized it a 100 yards away.
That's hilarious... my nephew has that old 22 rifle now and it's the same gun you are describing. Single shot bolt action and exactly as you stated... if the bullet can travel as far as the target or eye can see... it's on you at that point and not the gun.

There’s no doubt in my mind there different plants. They’re both sativa dominate hybrids but this is the first time I’ve heard someone say there the same strain. Take what you see and hear on IG with a grain of salt.

It's interesting to me now that I'm interested in personal breeding that there's thousands of strains, but all roads lead back to just a handful. Afghan, Columbian, mexican, ect.
Hey bro thanks for letting me pick your brain
i just got a pak of wild afghani seeds to play with see what there is one day lol!

It's interesting to me now that I'm interested in personal breeding that there's thousands of strains, but all roads lead back to just a handful. Afghan, Columbian, mexican, ect.
Hey bro thanks for letting me pick your brain

Among the popular modern varieties, many roads still lead back to the holy trinity of Chem, Sour Diesel and OG Kush.

Interestingly the Trainwreck is apparently in a very different part of the gene pool.

Check out the Phylos galaxy: The Phylos Galaxy

Try searching any of the big three, then try the Trainwreck and then Skunk or Haze. It's fascinating.

Where the Chem itself comes from, for instance, is still debated. Dog bud, but where's Dog bud from? Sour Diesel is thought to be a Chem S1 or Mass/Super Skunk x Chem 91? There's speculation that the OG is from the Chem too, but that is also highly controversial.

Also, it's hard to conclude that any/each of the "Afghan", "Columbian", "Thai" etc. is a stable individual line. More a catch-all term for uncertain origins, in my opinion.

:nomo:

Back
Top Bottom