Pennywise Strikes Again

I truly believe OG came from a different lineage. OG is an S1 or Sister to Triangle Kush out of Florida.

Yeah, I think the same. Although it's also hard to deny that the Chem and OG have some things in common. Possibly OG and Chem are connected further upstream (i.e. have a common ancestor), but I find it hard to believe that the OG/TK are Chem offspring. There's also talk about a Hindu Kush being involved further up the line.

I've been watching various chats involving Adam Dunn, Josh D, Matt Bubba, Mojave, James Loud...

It all makes sense when I'm high, until I try to put it all together again the next day.... :laugh:

Another way I've been thinking about it: gas/fuel definitely comes from these 3 right?

I'm from California and we were getting Trainwreck back in 03' 04' or so, when it hit... it's was all the RAGE back then. I'll never forget going back to work one day(Late 03'/04') matching(blunts back then) with a co-worker... Trainwreck and GDP, we were so freakin' high MAN... then I had to train a Newbie BLOWED out of MY Mind... YUP handled it like a PRO, but NOT something I wanted to do at that moment in time. Crazy the things we remember(Cannabis Memories?)... The best time (We Always Matched) though was the Cali Orange Crush(literally tasted like orange crush soda) and GDP Session... I didn't have to train anyone on that occasion. o_O

One of my All time favorite Weed memories though is when a friend of ours went to the dispensary(Back in Early 02'ish when it wasn't common to have a Med Card here, my first card was 04'-05') and bought Blueberry flower,honey oil, and kief ALL blueberry and rolled up the biggest Joint that was out of this world TASTY! I wish I had a cut of that Clone, BB is one of my ALLTIME Fav's. :adore:

12-04-2020 UPDATE
First we have Chem D showing variegation. The Mark of the Beast!

Next is Triangle Kush a beautiful OG.
Here’s a GG4 (GT cut)
Triangles fan leafs are huge penny , monsters on their way! :morenutes: :yummy:

I'm from California and we were getting Trainwreck back in 03' 04' or so, when it hit... it's was all the RAGE back then. I'll never forget going back to work one day(Late 03'/04') matching(blunts back then) with a co-worker... Trainwreck and GDP, we were so freakin' high MAN... then I had to train a Newbie BLOWED out of MY Mind... YUP handled it like a PRO, but NOT something I wanted to do at that moment in time. Crazy the things we remember(Cannabis Memories?)... The best time (We Always Matched) though was the Cali Orange Crush(literally tasted like orange crush soda) and GDP Session... I didn't have to train anyone on that occasion. o_O

One of my All time favorite Weed memories though is when a friend of ours went to the dispensary(Back in Early 02'ish when it wasn't common to have a Med Card here, my first card was 04'-05') and bought Blueberry flower,honey oil, and kief ALL blueberry and rolled up the biggest Joint that was out of this world TASTY! I wish I had a cut of that Clone, BB is one of my ALLTIME Fav's. :adore:
If you want good blubbery you almost have to get a cut of a clone only.

Back
Top Bottom