Pennywise Strikes Again

Hi P! Love the indicas! Classic, fat leaved, little girls. I lived on a tributary off the Yukon so had some great fishing- a little fly- for all kinds of stuff. Now its offshore for tuna and whatever but not lately. Keep yer line in the water and stay stoneder

I grew up with a BB gun and a 22 rifle that was DEAD nuts accurate(loved that 22... Open sight). We used to party late at night outside with a fire going and a buddy of mine had a pump 22 and used to pop big rats off of the power lines at 2 or 3am. He had some shorts in there for that occasion and or purpose and we would just LAUGH our asses off. Every once in awhile someone new(outside the normal click) would be hangin' out and didn't know his routine and... you NEVER know how someone's going to react when a gun goes off. :laughtwo: I grew up with guns, shot all kinds of rifles, pistols... etc...(crazy idiots(friends lol) just pull out there guns... pop a few holes in there walls you know... NORMAL shit) and it still makes me jump. You get used to it... but it still sneaks up on you from time to time when you aren't ready.

I feel SO out of touch with fishing... last time I went I caught a few wild Brook and Rainbow trout. Non planted trout are SMART, it's a sneak up situation for sure and when you catch one, you might as well move down the stream to another spot. The hike up... FISH back method works, I love wild trout on an open campfire(foiled up in the coals). And for some reason, I MISS being cold in a boat(or bank) fishing for BIG Stripers or Salmon with some Jim Beam to keep warm(THE heater we called it). We had some wild times pheasant hunting too, I appreciate the triggers down Memory Lane. Thank you... DEAR Cannabis and fellow members. :Namaste:

I grew up with a BB gun and a 22 rifle that was DEAD nuts accurate(loved that 22... Open sight).

have an old .22 single shot bolt action the same way. open sight long barrel. if the bullet can travel as far as the target you'll hit it. it was a WWII trainer rifle.

didn't have the rats but used to shoot magpies with it. they are hard to hit cause they are all feather and crazy smart. bullets would sometimes pass through the feathers without hitting the bird. and they would bugger off the second that gun came out. they recognized it a 100 yards away.

Crows are the same way, I had a Remington 700 BDL in 220 Swift. First shot and they were gone for the day.

my uncle would just take the gun out in to the farm yard unloaded to get them to leave some time. the magpies used to bully the crows even. unless enough crows got smart and ganged up.

Back
Top Bottom