Pennywise Strikes Again

The Nevilles Haze we’re growing is from Greenhouse.

Sweet. I want to see how she turns out! I’ve got some of ACEs Super MalawiHaxe on the way which is the Neville’s x ACEs Malawi. Looks to be superb:slide:

This Killer A5 Haze (A5 Haze x Malawi) I have going is extremely A5 leaning, basically an A5 haze phenotype so it will be interesting to see what the differences are between the two with the two different haze parental plants.

Try to use some pliers and squeeze the zipper back together. That's what Mars told me but I am using the second zipper until that's not working then I will try the plier thing and squeeze the zipper part together. Its worth a shot
Oh definitely a good work around and I appreciate it. The problem has always been no windows to just check real quick instead of unzipping a million times in the lifespan of this 2x4. Using the second zipper put the other one back on track temporarily, but it’s been going on for awhile and progressively getting worse. :thanks:

The bad news is, the tent zippers are getting worse and it's about time to buy a Gorilla I think

Just a heads up, but LED Grow Lights Depot usually has great prices on gorilla tents. I’ve got 3 from there and saved a good bit.

This Killer A5 Haze (A5 Haze x Malawi) I have going is extremely A5 leaning, basically an A5 haze phenotype so it will be interesting to see what the differences are between the two with the two different haze parental plants.
Do you have a journal or a pic to share? I'm growing the Killer A5 Haze right now as well. It's the first Haze type of plant I've tried so I'd like to see how similar they are.

I got some K A5 Haze that I am really excited about. In fact I plan to run it as soon as this crop is over , That and Malawi x Panama 2 each

2 KA5 I've got going this year...don't turn Yer' back on them... ;) :rofl:...

last Year I had a monster...16+ weeks of flower...:eek::nervous-guy:...

...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:
I have some K A5 Haze seeds that I am dying to run so I Love seeing how they turn out. It looks like that's another one that need a little training or it gets unruly , well Lots of training actually

I want a clone of the NH before it goes into flower.
I topped my other PH and kept it to make a clone but I through the others out. I wish I could have kept the big MH it is doing So Great. The other one is weird It just flipped around and is growing sideways but I did keep the top from the bigger PH I will probably give it to my friend. I have it in a gallon jug of water

Back
Top Bottom