Pennywise Strikes Again

Does anyone know where to get some Christmas tree strain seeds ? I would Love to grow some of those for next years Holydays. I am asking on some of the fast moving threads so more people see the post and Hopefully someone will know where to grab some

UPDATE 9-21-2020
The Blacklime Bubba bred by @katsubluebird is really starting to bulk up. It’s also getting a funky Lime/Citrus smell on the stem rub. I’m guessing 3 more weeks until it finishes.

wahhubbabubba :yummy: its gona be a tasty harvest @Pennywise

Let me turn on my ESP(N)...

I see many, many phallic donkey pieces in your near-ish future.

:cheesygrinsmiley:

UPDATE 9-21-2020
First up is Nevilles Haze from Greenhouse Seeds. This plant isn’t growing tall as much as it is wide. Colas everywhere are stacking tight.

Next is Bandaid Haze this is going to have huge flower clusters. This is the same Bandaid Haze used by @katsubluebird to make his Xanadu cross. Bandaid Haze x Pre 98 Bubba.

Nice sativa look PW. Have you checked Barney's Dr. Grinspoon strain? Claimed to be a %100 sativa and the budding structure is similar(foxtaily) to yours. I smoked the Dr. last december in Amsterdam and lost my mind. It was the only strain that I bought more than once that week. Being an hardcore indica fan, I've never tried a pure sativa before and it was just as high without the anxiety that I suffer from most sativa hybrids.

I haven’t tried the Grinspoon but I’ve read about it. The old school sativas seem to be making a big comeback since Nevilles passing last year.

It’s been on my list for a good bit. Just haven’t sacked up and did the deed yet.

Back
Top Bottom