Phantom’s RDWC Cherry Cookies Grow Journal

Pulled the plug on 1 girl.
20200822_215214.jpg

20200822_215158.jpg
Now decorate it like a Christmas Tree. Looks good man

If you're gonna play Tones on Tail slap some Slender Fungus on my man!
Don't get me wrong... i love Tones on Tail, and Bauhaus, and Love and Rockets, and the solo works from Danny Ash and Peter Murphy, BUT! THIS IS THE STRANGEST GOD DAMN SONG THERE IS... enjoy

Don't get me wrong... i love Tones on Tail, and Bauhaus, and Love and Rockets, and the solo works from Danny Ash and Peter Murphy, BUT! THIS IS THE STRANGEST GOD DAMN SONG THERE IS... enjoy
Yeah that would definitely have the machine elves coming after me if I listened to that tripping.

Yeah that would definitely have the machine elves coming after me if I listened to that tripping.
I sware the rest of their stuff is pretty good... Danny must have bumped his head that day

Smoked the last of my tester nugs last night and it put me to bed.
20200824_193756.jpg

Two of the girls are coming down tonight and the 4th girl will probably be closer to Friday. I'll snatch the 2 for harvest tonight just after lights on. It also frees up one of my led boards for my mother plants. I'll be getting them accustomed to the led before hitting them with some fertilizer, it has been probably a month since I've fed them. It's time to get them growing clone stock.

20200824_193030.jpg

20200824_193123.jpg

20200824_193016.jpg

20200824_193552.jpg

I'm glad to get these girls over the finish line but it wasn't without some struggles with a few deficiencies that left me with some ugly looking leaves and stunted growth. Also the fungus gnats in the end did do some damage to 3 of the 4 by stunting them just as they put on some final weight. The one who didnt have gnats has buds twice the size of the others and only started putting on this extra weight the last 2 weeks, just as the gnats were taking hold. Lesson learned for the next grow.

Smoked the last of my tester nugs last night and it put me to bed.
20200824_193756.jpg

Two of the girls are coming down tonight and the 4th girl will probably be closer to Friday. I'll snatch the 2 for harvest tonight just after lights on. It also frees up one of my led boards for my mother plants. I'll be getting them accustomed to the led before hitting them with some fertilizer, it has been probably a month since I've fed them. It's time to get them growing clone stock.

20200824_193030.jpg

20200824_193123.jpg

20200824_193016.jpg

20200824_193552.jpg

I'm glad to get these girls over the finish line but it wasn't without some struggles with a few deficiencies that left me with some ugly looking leaves and stunted growth. Also the fungus gnats in the end did do some damage to 3 of the 4 by stunting them just as they put on some final weight. The one who didnt have gnats has buds twice the size of the others and only started putting on this extra weight the last 2 weeks, just as the gnats were taking hold. Lesson learned for the next grow.
Looks good man

The deficiencies were from me. I had a lockout during the stretch I didn't handle the best. Also not dosing cal/mag for 99% of the grow hurt with the leds. I know the gnats did a bit of damage. Next gro-round I'll have cal/mag and silica from the start and take it easy on the MC once I flip them. These girls were light feeders and every time I'd try to up their dosage in flower it would always backfire. I'll push them hard in veg. to get growth gains and then coast into flower or even back off a bit at that point.

The first plant I harvested had healthy roots except where the gnats where hiding out, there was a lot of chewed up roots that rinsed out. I should have gave the root ball a good washing in some hydrogen peroxide solution to kill the gnats and rinse out what I could. I had to use a butcher's knife to slice off the roots from the net basket because I couldn't get it through the lid. I may end up going with the 5 gallon pail baskets next run for a little bigger opening.

Gotcha. Yea I had a problem with my soil girls early with the LED. My plants just grow weird under it. I dont think im sold on the LM301B chips.... The leaf stems on some grew so fat they split down the middle. Stalks are crazy big and firm for the size(Could be a pro, but not natural). The spectrum is off for sure in my opinion and causes some crazy growths thats not normal. The two alsakan purples that was under the LED, I put under the HID a week ago and now all new growth is back to normal and growth has exploded. All deficiencies have been corrected since under the HID with no change other than light. Im going to flower the WW under the LED soon and test it out. We will see!

Very interesting information phantom. The pictures with the nugs look amazing. Also, we don't smoke leaves so is it really a matter if they have toxicty at the end? I know we like to get the nugs as big and awesome looking but even when cutting the main stem there will be still benefecial sugurs saved in the stem which the nugs will feed from. or am i incorrect?

The deficiencies were from me. I had a lockout during the stretch I didn't handle the best. Also not dosing cal/mag for 99% of the grow hurt with the leds. I know the gnats did a bit of damage. Next gro-round I'll have cal/mag and silica from the start and take it easy on the MC once I flip them. These girls were light feeders and every time I'd try to up their dosage in flower it would always backfire. I'll push them hard in veg. to get growth gains and then coast into flower or even back off a bit at that point.
Glad to hear you have a handle on it. Next one is gonna rock!

Back
Top Bottom