Pineapple Fields Community Grow Thread

Linda is at flip+15 and is getting ready to explode. She got a top dressing with some blood meal and recharge two days ago and got a brix foliar + wa10x last night.

P4250810.JPG

Hey PF crew....PF and Huckleberry Kush are sold out!!
Got my PF but no Huck Kush. :(

the 'tude has these..
-regular 'Dynasty Genetics Seeds Huckleberry Kush V3'
and this:
-regular Oregon Huckleberry IBL 2015 Marijuana Seeds

Oregon Huckleberry IBL has been created by crossing Oregon Huckleberry F4 with Oregon Huckleberry Bx3. The mom to this strain had been bred and selected over a five year span. Oregon Huckleberry F4 is a fast flowering marijuana plant that has a very tight internode spacing and a heavy body high. The father, Oregon Bx3 contains the Blue Magoo which adds potency and the outcrossing also added back some vigour. This Male was selected to maintain the Huckleberry qualities without taking away from its medicinal quality. All plants have beautiful dark violet/burgundy colours and amazing smells of berries, citrus & rotten fruit. Oregon Huckleberry IBL has tremendous medicinal properties. Plants have dense buds with a pleasant berry aroma. High resin production. Flavour is earthy berry with hints of citrus and sour fruit. Immediate body high, inductive to hunger and sleep. Very strong medicine.

Flip +30Amazing Linda!!!!
So I was in the garden last night and noticed that this pheno D really has buds that are as long as the stems! Love to see that. Had to grab a pic this morning. This pheno would be ridiculous as a budsickle in a SOG. It would be just big long colas with a little stem on bottom. See the perlite right below the buds?!!! I am always impressed with Professor P's Kit. And his pheno descriptions. This is spot on to his description of pheno D. I smell her each day to remind myself of that canned pineapple I used to love to eat ring by ring when I was a kid. College too! And bartending. When I make a pins colada I take two pineapple rings and throw them in a blender. Try it sometime. Here you can see Linda's bud structure a bit better. She is even more full than it appears here. I am excited. Take a look!

image11891.jpeg
image11892.jpeg

These picks were taken 5 days ago.

My Pineapple Fields
They grew pretty slow at first, but more vigerois than most seedlings. I had my veg light at16/8, trying for females and just uped it to 19/5 to try and get more rapid vegative growth.
0507162337a.jpg
0507162339.jpg
0507162339b.jpg

I also have 3 Honey Badger Haze doing wonderful. Dynasty Genetics seem to have some of the most vigerois plants I have ever grown. Very solid genetics!

I really want the "B" pheno that takes after the Snapple. But I would be happy with the "D pheno as well. I really just want 3 females.:blalol:

I really want the "B" pheno that takes after the Snapple. But I would be happy with the "D pheno as well. I really just want 3 females.:blalol:

Six more seeds got planted so hopefully I can get some more phenos. I really want them all but yes the B and C sound amazing. haha actually so does the "A"! I am also stoked to be growing some of my "Linda" clones a bit bigger next time now that I know they only stretch .5 or less! Would be great as a 4 plant monoculture under the light mover! Especially if I let them get 2ft tall to start!

Pineapple Fields "Linda"
This girl is really putting on weight. I need to grow a bigger version to see what she can really do. Still straight up canned pineapple juice. Her nugs are pretty dense, she will be a producer for sure, especially for being such a small plant. But when I flower new plants I never let them get crazy big before flower. you never know what an untried plant will do. This pheno barely stretches. So I will grow her 2.5 ft or so before flowering next time.

P5160817.JPG
P5160836.JPG
P5160820.JPG
P5160821.JPG
P5160822.JPG
P5160824.JPG
P5160826.JPG

Back
Top Bottom