• Cola Monster - Purple Diesel

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Dreamordie - Purple Maui

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Waknbak88 - Laughing Buddha

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm going to enter my recently harvested Super Lemon Haze reveg grown in Doc Bud's High Brix soil kit. I first harvested this plant at 87 days and got 69 grams. I put it into reveg, and 191 days later it yielded another 106 grams. :cheesygrinsmiley:

And it was only 20 inches tall the second time. :cheesygrinsmiley:

SLH Reveg - 278 days old - 80 days 12/12 - 70 since pistils - brix 16
DSCN39252.JPG

DSCN39273.JPG

nice plant mate. But i must admit id be nearly suicidal if i had to wait over 200 days for 6.5oz! try dwc mate and get more than that in 10weeks start to finish. but its a nice looking plant mate.

depends if u run autos or regs, regs be 1 per year, autos multiple - as many as indoor growers or more if u plant them a week or 2 apart and do it perpetual.

This argue has been raised so many times in the 5 years ive been at the site. At the end of the day a great plant is a great plant whether grown indoors or outdoors, ive seen indoor plants win over outdoors and vice versa. It depends on what the voters look for in plants. I personally prefer indoor plants as thats what i do, and i love the fact i can grow a 12oz plant from start to finish in 10 weeks. But i also do like 10-14' monsters outdoors. This is why we have votes, we just pick what we like.

Ive had the same arguement in nug of month. The fact i believe nugs entered should be documented and grown by the entrant and not shop bought or given by someone else. But at the end of the day we post our entries and the community picks what it likes, thats as fair as it gets if u ask me.

nice plant mate. But i must admit id be nearly suicidal if i had to wait over 200 days for 6.5oz! try dwc mate and get more than that in 10weeks start to finish. but its a nice looking plant mate.

im not 100% sure.. but i don't think you can grow with docbuds high brix kit in hydroponics/aeroponics?? good idea though, DWC rocks :)

I think you're right cultivator, you defo shouldn't be getting credit for a nug someone else grew! :hmmmm:

The fact i believe nugs entered should be documented and grown by the entrant and not shop bought or given by someone else. But at the end of the day we post our entries and the community picks what it likes, thats as fair as it gets if u ask me.[/QUOTE]

Some gorgeous entries this month :thumb:

This contest is about plants, not just buds. I want to see the whole plant. I cannot vote for pictures of buds only IMHO.

I'm with ya brother :Namaste:
If I don't see a pic of the whole plant, I don't even consider voting for it in THIS contest.

at the end of the day we post our entries and the community picks what it likes, thats as fair as it gets if u ask me.

:bravo:
well said

I guess what we're hearing this time is folks want to be able to vote for an indoor AND an outdoor plant each month?

I'm with Cult on this one though. I'm partial to indoor plants. (gee I wonder why lol) That will make me tend to vote for those, but I have voted for outdoor monsters on occasion. I look for a plant that appears to have been well cared for mostly. It should also be an outstanding specimen of your genetics. :winkyface:

My first grow ever. Ordered from mandalaseeds, I figured I'd start with one of the free seeds they threw in. The strain is called "8-miles high". Sativa-dominant with genetics from Africa and North India.

It's a soil grow using Sunshine Advanced mix #4 in a generic 5-gallon bag pot. Nutes from Fox Farm. Flowered under 600W HPS (hanging from a garment rack I got at Aldi for $10. :) )

The closeup is from Day 46F and the whole plant pic is Day 47F (today). Supposedly a 60-65 day typical flowering time indoors. Leaves started yellowing heavily this week. Trichomes are 50/50 milky/clear.

I learned a lot during this first grow. I let her stretch way too much. I was giving her too much nutes to start, then too little later. And, since I grew her from a seed, in soil, indoors, I probably should've waited more than 4 weeks before flipping to 12/12. I also learned how EASY cannabis is to train. Simply amazing!

I fimmed this plant once about 1 week prior to flowering. That produced 3 main branches that I trained horizontal. That worked great. Got 4 lower branches to reach the top of the canopy, and they've all budded equally well. The horizontal branches even produced massive cola-sized christmas-tree-shaped buds at every node.

Can't wait to taste her!

IMG_51075.jpg

IMG_50483.jpg

I'm in with a solo shot of some all organic Purple Diesel from a few years back. This girl here was grown under 2 1000 watt H.P.S. lights along with 1500 ppm of CO2 per hour to provide for some dense compact buds come harvest.:yummy:
Good luck all & keep it green!:goodluck:

Organic_CO2_Induced_Indoor_Purple_Diesel2.jpg

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

I'd love to enter my Purple Maui flowering at week 6 here, grown entirely under a ds 200, only 180 watts
revegged from a bonsai, lst'd, defoliation, etc... I had fun :) and beautiful plants everyone!!

SANY09481.JPG
SANY09491.JPG

Ill open up the new month with my girl Gitt. She is a Critical Sensi Star that I Fluxed under a 400 hps :)! She still has a little while to go yet. Best of luck to all ! :)
20140228_223804.jpg
20140228_224308.jpg

Man I hope my modular screens pull some beasties like this. Hell ya brotha!
I'm gunna have try this technique soon

Hey Buckshot you're blueberry looks delicious! Did you grow from clones or did you use seeds if so which seed bank? If you don't mind me asking :peacetwo::tokin::lot-o-toke:

This was a clone that was taken from a seed bank plant... it was a friends friend who grew it and my friend grabbed me a clone :cheesygrinsmiley:

I will make a call today and see if I can find out. I did check images online and this looks like a ringer for DJ Shorts original blueberry. If I can find out we will both know.

Bucks Always has such gorgeous plants :circle-of-love:
I had to vote for myself yea you don't see anyone admitting that one eh :rofl:
I just figured this way I can at least have 1 vote :rofl:

wow i hit 10k posts did i make any record? :rofl:
everyone has great looking plants btw i wanna smoke all of them :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom