Poor, CFL, Stealth, Maybe a Little Luck?

Ok so the weight of what I have left is... 47 grams! Yayyy. I have been smoking the popcorn buds since they were smokeable and I have to say I've probably already smoked a quarter to a half an ounce, more towards the half. So 2.0-2.1oz is what I got I would say. Pics will be up when I get the chance :)
Update on clones: I am moving out in January so I don't have the time to grow out another grow. But the clones will not go to waste ;) 1 was given to a friend to grow out and enjoy its fruits. I'm possibly giving him all the stuff I made for this grow (equipment, not weed lol) as I have no need for it now. 2 were given to a friend who really knows what he's doing and will grow the shit out of them haha. I'll be sure to update in 3 months or so and tell yall how both of them have done.
As for me, I've got 1 3/4 oz of some dank weed that tastes like skittles and smells like a cherry rose bucket, if you can imagine that haha. I'm moving back to a rural town this winter. This town has nothing but dirt weed so I'm holding on to what I have for personal use. What I have could go for $1500 out there, imagine that. I'm planning on starting a good & big outdoor grow this summer. Probably gorilla-ish style. Possibly getting some good seeds. We'll see :)

And possibly seeing what the town thinks of +4lbs of dank outdoor weed.

Hay bro well it was nice to watch ur grow and I learned a couple things as well. Those buds looked great and I bet the smoke was even better. I wish you the best in all ur adventures dfw. Hope to hear from ya soon..

:peace:

Great grow man just a few questions to help with my grow.
What size pots did you use?
How many days into vegging did you start to flower and how tall were the plants when you started to flower?
Also, what was the odor like, did it stink your room out and if so what did you do to combat that?
Cheers

DFW-Guy, excellant bro. Always so nice to have your own weed. Great job all around.
Thanks man. Yes it is soo nice to have my own weed after being out for so long haha.
Great grow man just a few questions to help with my grow.
What size pots did you use?
How many days into vegging did you start to flower and how tall were the plants when you started to flower?
Also, what was the odor like, did it stink your room out and if so what did you do to combat that?
Cheers
I used 1.7gal square pots.
The girls were about 5" tall when I put them into flower, but they were LST'd like crazy. Here's a pic & the link where it was in my thread.
Elsie_day_30_2.JPG

The smell was fine without heavy odor up until the first week or 2 of flowering. I tried to make my own carbon scrubber but it failed. I ended up using a few of what is in the pic below, and together they were enough to cover up the smell. You just smelled a light air freshener when you went into my room. The grow was in the closet. Here's a link to the part in the thread where I discuss it
DSC01295.JPG

Thanks man. Yes it is soo nice to have my own weed after being out for so long haha.

I used 1.7gal square pots.
The girls were about 5" tall when I put them into flower, but they were LST'd like crazy. Here's a pic & the link where it was in my thread.
Elsie_day_30_2.JPG

The smell was fine without heavy odor up until the first week or 2 of flowering. I tried to make my own carbon scrubber but it failed. I ended up using a few of what is in the pic below, and together they were enough to cover up the smell. You just smelled a light air freshener when you went into my room. The grow was in the closet. Here's a link to the part in the thread where I discuss it
DSC01295.JPG

Thanks bro ill order some off ebay :) it should arrive in time for flowering haha
Awesome grow enjoy the fruits

Yall are all great, thank you for the compliments.
Sooo how do yall like the sound of an outdoor autoflower grow? I would grow regular plants but I can't be sure if I'll be here to harvest next october or so. I may throw in a few regular plants just for a bonus if I am still around to harvest em. So the plan is to buy 10 seeds and plant them outside in a secret location. This will be a gorilla type grow so I'm only going to go to the location a few times if I can help it. I haven't decided if I want to just grow feminized seeds & be done with it all when I harvest or to get regular and let them make seeds & then grow hundreds of autoflower plants in a june/september grow. Making seeds and having a second generation grow with hundreds of plants was my original idea.. Only problem with it is that I don't know where I'll be in that late of the year. So I think I'm going to have to stick with feminized. If I had the money (and maybe I will, I have till march lol) I would buy 20+ feminized seeds and have a larger harvest. Time will tell though.

fem'd are good. Jsut keep in mind that you are plannig to start with seed so Just make sure all your soil is just right. Young seedlings can be tempermental. When I get new soil and want to test it, I just throw some bag seeds in it and see how they react. not really grow them out just see if they react in the way I want them too. Just a thought. And as far as a good buy on soil goes, Kellog make s a great cheap soil. It comtains everything you need. I will be going this route next season as well. Cause the FF is lil to much for the amount I plan on growing. The kellog is availaable everywhere as well.

Yall are all great, thank you for the compliments.
Sooo how do yall like the sound of an outdoor autoflower grow? I would grow regular plants but I can't be sure if I'll be here to harvest next october or so. I may throw in a few regular plants just for a bonus if I am still around to harvest em. So the plan is to buy 10 seeds and plant them outside in a secret location. This will be a gorilla type grow so I'm only going to go to the location a few times if I can help it. I haven't decided if I want to just grow feminized seeds & be done with it all when I harvest or to get regular and let them make seeds & then grow hundreds of autoflower plants in a june/september grow. Making seeds and having a second generation grow with hundreds of plants was my original idea.. Only problem with it is that I don't know where I'll be in that late of the year. So I think I'm going to have to stick with feminized. If I had the money (and maybe I will, I have till march lol) I would buy 20+ feminized seeds and have a larger harvest. Time will tell though.
I like the autoflower idea. How come you're always moving around? Can't stay put? If you had your own place to grow, you would kill! Outside grows are fun, the plants love it, and it's very forgiving. That big CFL in the sky seems to make the plants very happy!

I like the autoflower idea. How come you're always moving around? Can't stay put? If you had your own place to grow, you would kill! Outside grows are fun, the plants love it, and it's very forgiving. That big CFL in the sky seems to make the plants very happy!

Thanks :) I hope growing outside is as easy as it sounds! I can't stay put cause I'm a college boy :p
Imagine, a dozen rows of autoflowering plants with a drip irrigation system. They'd all be so short no one would notice. Just plant them around tall grass and no one would be the wiser. Then in 2 months time you come back to have hundreds of plants each yielding 1-2 ounces and the plants are so small you can chop the base of the stem and put em in a bag for transport or trim right there.
If only I owned land... and thank god for the day I have my piece.

keep in mind that the soil needs to be worked prior to going into the ground with the plants or seeds. And nutes are definetly have to be time released. There are great nutes that are timed. And as far as the drip system goes think about your rez. and how big of one you intend on using, as well as powering the pump. The best thing to do is to start planning durring the winter so that when it comes time your ready. just a thought. you're very crafty when it comes to things like this.

Ahh..first off, don't be fooled. Auto's can get large, given the right conditions. Our first Auto's were nearly 3 foot tall. Second, a solar powered small pump with a self replenishing res would work. Maybe catch rain water or a small tube from a nearby stream. Timer would be the trickiest, but I am sure you could manage to locate a 12 volt dc timer. Just some thoughts! ^420

Ahh..first off, don't be fooled. Auto's can get large, given the right conditions. Our first Auto's were nearly 3 foot tall. Second, a solar powered small pump with a self replenishing res would work. Maybe catch rain water or a small tube from a nearby stream. Timer would be the trickiest, but I am sure you could manage to locate a 12 volt dc timer. Just some thoughts! ^420

i have seen a very safistacated guireilla grow before where they where catching waater from stream to feed crazy. also amazon has a solar pannels 60w for 300 can power a timer for water just some radom high thoughts

i have seen a very safistacated guireilla grow before where they where catching waater from stream to feed crazy. also amazon has a solar pannels 60w for 300 can power a timer for water just some radom high thoughts

Back
Top Bottom