Poor, CFL, Stealth, Maybe a Little Luck?

The mold seems to be present in a lot of buds but it's sparse and small and I can easily save the bud around it. I'm going to end up breaking up my biggest buds, but it'll be safe to smoke, still great to look at, and they would be broken up anyways lol my weed is for smoking not saving! haha. But ya everyone sorry if it seems like I'm letting this journal slack off, I kinda am lol na jk I'm just waiting to take pics when I trim it all up and it's ready for curing, which it still isn't yet.. The stems are more brittle but they still don't snap.. I think they have a few more days.. Ya so I noticed my tolerance got way to high this past weekend lol. So I was out camping w/ friends and we were smoking my weed and I was loading the same large full size bowls I had been smoking for a week (I have to admit the first week of when I had weed ready to smoke I was high about 18 hours a day, everyday) and they got super high off 1 bowl and a nice size joint and I was hardly feeling it lol. After like 4 more bowls I started getting pretty high, but I needed about a bowl every 30 min to keep my high or it turns into a sleepy high (and I was just high, I wasn't stoned). Anyways, I know my weed is excellent, it got me higher than I've been in a long time the first few days of smoking it. Oh about the weed, it's beautiful. When you grind it up you see purples and light greens and dark greens and the smell is very strong and there are crystals all over it, oh and omg this stuff makes tons of kief. Like I get enough to put on top of my next bowl like every other bowl. And it's good kief, not brown at all it's nearly white with specs of green that got threw my [metal] screen my grinder. I'm hungry so I'm going to eat doughnut holes.

The mold seems to be present in a lot of buds but it's sparse and small and I can easily save the bud around it. I'm going to end up breaking up my biggest buds, but it'll be safe to smoke, still great to look at, and they would be broken up anyways lol my weed is for smoking not saving! haha. But ya everyone sorry if it seems like I'm letting this journal slack off, I kinda am lol na jk I'm just waiting to take pics when I trim it all up and it's ready for curing, which it still isn't yet.. The stems are more brittle but they still don't snap.. I think they have a few more days.. Ya so I noticed my tolerance got way to high this past weekend lol. So I was out camping w/ friends and we were smoking my weed and I was loading the same large full size bowls I had been smoking for a week (I have to admit the first week of when I had weed ready to smoke I was high about 18 hours a day, everyday) and they got super high off 1 bowl and a nice size joint and I was hardly feeling it lol. After like 4 more bowls I started getting pretty high, but I needed about a bowl every 30 min to keep my high or it turns into a sleepy high (and I was just high, I wasn't stoned). Anyways, I know my weed is excellent, it got me higher than I've been in a long time the first few days of smoking it. Oh about the weed, it's beautiful. When you grind it up you see purples and light greens and dark greens and the smell is very strong and there are crystals all over it, oh and omg this stuff makes tons of kief. Like I get enough to put on top of my next bowl like every other bowl. And it's good kief, not brown at all it's nearly white with specs of green that got threw my [metal] screen my grinder. I'm hungry so I'm going to eat doughnut holes.

LMFAO!! How stoned are you?..LOL..j/k.

Thats good to hear your enjoying the fruits of your labor..Again great harvy bro!!

LMFAO!! How stoned are you?..LOL..j/k.

Thats good to hear your enjoying the fruits of your labor..Again great harvy bro!!

HAHAHAHA! I was wondering the same thing! :biglaugh:

*cough cough* Umm smoke report? Leme wait until my tolerance gets back down to normal. lol. The plants are still hanging. It's rained like once a week for a while now so it's taking a long time. So ya it's still not done drying haha.

As of yesterday, the main stems crack at their base, but still bend where the buds are. Getting close ;) Oh and I've probably smoked around half an ounce (I've been smoking out lots of people) of just the popcorn buds. In fact I've practically picked all of the popcorn buds on Marie lol. Elsie's popcorn buds (around .5-1g) are bigger than Marie's and I feel guilty every time I pick some haha. Then I just remember that this is what it's made for :D
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'll be toking it up!

Back
Top Bottom