Poor, CFL, Stealth, Maybe a Little Luck?

I'm on my second batch, and we hung them for 5 or so days, then put them in a big tupperware container with the lid cracked. After another 5 or so days, we'll seal the lid. Works! Of course the older/dryer buds smoke/taste, and roll better. And there is different degrees of "snap". Cause ours snapped after 5 days, but a couple weeks later, they really snap!

When you can break off those stems with nothing on them deep inside the bud (the ones that you couldn't get to with sissors), then you know it's pretty good.

Very strong hyper head high, yet relaxing & deep; won't put you to sleep. It was cut 4 days ago, so I expect there will be more of a body high in the finished product. I can tell you that right now in Elsie the trichs are a nice mix of clear/cloudy/amber and what I'm smoking right now is mostly clear w/ some cloudy in it & no amber.

EDIT: Side note, this weed gives me ADD lol, seriously I can't concentrate on 1 thing my mind keeps wandering. For instance I've spent the last 5 min trying to grind up some weed & load another bowl but keep getting side tracked lol.

Edit Edit: In short, it's a nice sativa for sure ;)

ADD weed
Lets see round my parts me and my friends call it space cadet weed lol
space out get sidetracked or something catches your attention and you span out for a few lol
sounds like you had a nice smoke :smokin:

^.^b

DFW-Guy,great job bro. Glad the smoke turned out well. Wait a few more days and then put them in containers. After a week or so you will get closer to what the finished buds will be like. Excellant job bro, happy for ya!

yeah definetly a great job bro! i'd let them hang till you hear that (((S N A P))). that whenyou know there perfectl ready for curing. Keep in mind that the curing process brings the moisture from the inside of the bud to the surface. And thats what the curing process is all about, bringing the inside out. I dont think it will take a couple weeks to dry but definetly 5-10 days depending on the enviorment. Mine usually goes for 7 days but few every harvest is different.

after 24 hours of darkness the girls are looking really good. I plucked away some more dead leaves & the buds are looking great without the leaves. Can't wait to show yall after the trimming is done. i CAN'T wait to trim! lol

Ladies a Gentleman, the deed is done!...lol. Can't wait to see your ladies all finished and drying bro, job well done.
Thanks buddy, it's been a long time coming :surf: I need to get this smoke soon, haha. I need my wisdom teeth removed, one of them broke the surface last night & half my head was killing me. Couldn't get to sleep, laying my head down on either side caused pain. Smoked the last of some prime weed a friend gave me & the pain was sent away more and more after each toke. I couldn't believe it, best pain management I've ever used. & I didn't even feel I was getting high even though I smoked enough weed for 2 people in a normal smoke session haha.
From what I've seen from Elsie & Marie, Elsie has grown out better. More evenly sized buds and they're all at perfect harvesting time. I dunno what's up with Marie. Maybe she's a week or so past her prime, I don't know. It doesn't seem like she had the trich production elsie did, and it seems elsie produced a lot more bud in the end. Marie started taking on some strange traits when I chopped her, her leaves weren't just turning yellow and falling off, but they were definitely dying for a strange reason. It looks like a PH issue (still never got those strips or tester). I'll try and describe it, but yall will see the pics soon enough. The leaves were browning and becoming crispy as they had w/ the PH, at a very fast rate on the topmost leaf sets in the buds. They were only partialy dying & browning though, the stem & base of the leafs were still green & this made it so that you couldn't pull off the leaves. The fingers just break when tugged. Also I noticed that most of her stems had turned purple. Also the tips of some of the buds started turning purple & hardening up. Oh on another note, Marie's buds seemed to be much more dense than elsies. We'll see in the end if this translates to higher yields. While I was taking off all the fan leaves in prep for hanging, Marie's leaves were much harder to pluck off. It also seemed like she was 'wetter' than elsie.
I'm just rabbling on, I think I may have a problem but I'll research before I break the news.

Just read your whole grow and I have to say wow... Great job on all the DIY ideas and the girls look amazing. I learned a lot from your grow and I will be putting that knowledge towards my own little closet grow with CFL's. Looking forward to dry yield cant wait for pictures.
Great man I'm glad other people can learn from this ;)
Soo stoked for you bro!!its a well deserved harvest. Dfw i cant say it enough you are the man!!
No, your the man! :slide: Your grow(s) have always been great :smokin:
ouch sorry about your tooth
yes the herb is great for that =D

Hoping your crop turns out awesome dude ^.^b
:roorrip:Takes the pain away ;)
Thanks for stopping by everyone, I couldn't have done this grow without the support from everyone here, even those who are just now checking in, ya bring me hope & love :Rasta:

Just got back home & the girls look amazing, like holy shit this stuff is primo amazing haha. Glistening with crystals. Looks like I harvested at the perfect time. Just a quick verification, I hang them until the stems crack instead of bending correct?
Pics will be up tomorrow probably, I have to wait to use my roommates comp. to get the pics.

yeah thats perfect. When they snap its perfect. Thats just right for curing. If they seem kinda dry thats O.k. The curing will draw all the moisture from the center and spread it throughout the plant. Great job, and DFW DOES ROCK THE BOX!!

Back
Top Bottom