PotChimp's Side Projects

EB80zQBW4AAoDHr.png

With my bad luck, I'd drop my blunt in the toilet and pull a turd back out by mistake! :blunt:
I chopped all three of those Headbanger f2 plants today, but forgot to take a final pic. Here's a few main cola pics of the MPK I chopped afterwards:

This Nevil's Haze clone is 32-1/2" tall, and I transplanted it into a 3 gallon pot today (it took four 1 gallon pots of soilless mix to do it). I used chicken $hit at the rate of 1/2 cup/gallon of soilless mix, and I'm doing a 3 day dark period to set off bloom starting today:

I'll keep everybody posted.

Ahh, half of my 250w full spectrum CFL blew out :straightface: I think I'm going to try LED. Kinda. These CFLs are pricey to replace and I do it at least once a year, so I think I'm gonna get me a mogul base adapter and try this 500w LED bulb I saw at the hardware (100w actual). If it works okay, I might consider getting a good one.

Man, just when a chimp couldn't feel worse about himself on comes a TV commercial about an exercise bike or buying cars for presents these people's houses gotta cost like two million bucks. I leave the room when one comes on if Chimpwoman's watching so she don't look at me like "Where's my house with the twelve foot tall front doors?"

I could sing her a couple bars of "Up in Smoke" from Cheech and Chong, but I doubt it would help..... :straightface:

Tell her next to my 'Old Ladys' one........ Wait don't remind mine about that.. We don't even have a fence out front.......

Pretty pic's.. Hope you and yours are having great holidays.

Lean a couple of them 12 foot doors together in the back yard, with some garbage bags taped on top to keep out the rain/snow and presto- a classy and romantic yet humble hideaway with 12’ doors.

Anyway- A question for you guys.

Today I had a little business meeting of sorts with a local uhhh... ‘dispensary’ honcho by the name of El Wanko. Not his real name. I showed him a bunch of Pineapple Chunk, and some Chocolate Mint OG. And some Strawberry Blue because it’s a nice happy buzz and I thought maybe he’d like to fill a little sativa niche market.

Mr W said ‘No man the Choc Mint is ok man but the rest is too fluffy dude I want rock hard nugs dense hard nugs dude it’s what everyone wants dude. That fluffy fluffy stuff just says home grown all over it.”

I said “It’s part sativa. Its good stuff, your royal wankiness. It’s just supposed to be a bit fluffy.”

Then he showed me a big bag of dense rock hard buds and said

“this is pure sativa and it’s dense and rock hard.”

I said “Sheee-it. If that’s a pure sativa I’m a Potchimp’s uncle”

He said ‘well... it’s at least 80% sativa dude I researched it bro. Whatever man. Leave the Choc Mint and next time come back with dense rock hard hard dense potent nugs that will lay people right flat on their asses or don’t even bother dude ’

Sooo... Can you dudes recommend some strains like that for me? Like if you had to chose one or two? :thanks:

@Weaselcracker is same around here. Everyone wants rock hard hybrid nugs. I've got a Rare Dankness 501st OG and I recently ran a Rare Dankness rugburn OG both with really dense rock hard nugs. The most dense I've ever grown. The rug had flimsy stems. I didn't keep it because of that and fact that 501st was really similar but with better structure. Both are really potent. As chimp would say, lots of hair on its azz

4:20 AM? :lot-o-toke: Why you up so early, Uncle Weaselcracker?
Good to hear from you, and I've never grown a mostly Sativa strain that's rock hard either. This Ghost Train Haze #1 has halfway decent density to the nugs. I was thinking of trying some Blue Satellite 2.2 seeds I've had for a while and maybe Blue Dream in a few months; I'll let you know how they turn out.

I would love to see the Blue Dream when you grow it I have some I am going to grow next run in my tent along with some Killer A5 Haze I am really looking forward to it
:passitleft:

Man I gotta get me some seed money :cheesygrinsmiley: I keep hearing about those A5 crosses and I wanna give it a try :thumb:
I only got 2 seeds but I plan to get 5 more the description sounds so good Nice head buzz trippy I need to see what other A5 crosses is available. I am looking forward to doing the Blue Dream but I am most excited for the KA5H

Three days in the dark, and the new growth on this Nevil's Haze clone is pure yellow:

I put it under my 600w HPS just now; it's about 2 feet below the light, so I don't think the new growth should burn. This reveg of the mother plant is at 11 weeks and 3 days of 12/12:

I'm guessing maybe another 2 weeks until it's ready.

Here's the rest of that Nevil's Haze plant:

I'm betting when I chop this Apollo 13 f2 plant that the nugs on it are pretty dense:

I'll take this Monster plant from Eva Seeds out when I chop it and take a pic under normal light; it's getting some pretty interesting color to it:

This Ghost Train Haze #1 reveg is starting to thicken up:

So is this Chemdawg D BX3 reveg that I bred out three times and I'm using as a mother (two grows from now):

I didn't have any soilless mix when I transplanted it so I used some organic stuff out in the garage to plant trees in, so that plant's not gonna go too good :cheesygrinsmiley:

Lean a couple of them 12 foot doors together in the back yard, with some garbage bags taped on top to keep out the rain/snow and presto- a classy and romantic yet humble hideaway with 12’ doors.

Anyway- A question for you guys.

Today I had a little business meeting of sorts with a local uhhh... ‘dispensary’ honcho by the name of El Wanko. Not his real name. I showed him a bunch of Pineapple Chunk, and some Chocolate Mint OG. And some Strawberry Blue because it’s a nice happy buzz and I thought maybe he’d like to fill a little sativa niche market.

Mr W said ‘No man the Choc Mint is ok man but the rest is too fluffy dude I want rock hard nugs dense hard nugs dude it’s what everyone wants dude. That fluffy fluffy stuff just says home grown all over it.”

I said “It’s part sativa. Its good stuff, your royal wankiness. It’s just supposed to be a bit fluffy.”

Then he showed me a big bag of dense rock hard buds and said

“this is pure sativa and it’s dense and rock hard.”

I said “Sheee-it. If that’s a pure sativa I’m a Potchimp’s uncle”

He said ‘well... it’s at least 80% sativa dude I researched it bro. Whatever man. Leave the Choc Mint and next time come back with dense rock hard hard dense potent nugs that will lay people right flat on their asses or don’t even bother dude ’

Sooo... Can you dudes recommend some strains like that for me? Like if you had to chose one or two? :thanks:

The two densest strains I have ran were Slurricane from In House Genetics and a Purple Punch S1 freebie from them as well. I was able to fit 5 ounces of Slurricane in a half gallon jar with room to spare!

I am pretty sure there are Slurricane nugs in that second picture. It may have some Orangeade buds with it. That strain was pretty dense as well. Another dense strain was Larry Bird Breath (awful name I know) but she vegged super sloooowwww.

Happy New Year everybody! :party:May we get old growing weed together, but may growing weed together never get old!
Chimpwoman fell asleep on the couch, so in a few minutes I'm gonna go pop the cork on this champagne bottle right next to her head! :woohoo:

Back
Top Bottom