PotChimp's Side Projects

It'll be nice to hear what you think of Carnival. It's still my main strain after 6 years of sampling stuff.

You been running the same cut or just different seeds? Its my next strain I am going to try I think.

You been running the same cut or just different seeds? Its my next strain I am going to try I think.

I've run maybe 4? seeds over the years - the first one in 2014 - and I took cuts from those. I probably went 2-5 times with each pheno. I only had one that I thought was sub-par, and that was only because it had a dullness to it that isn't right for Carnival. This last one is the most sativa leaning I've had, running far beyond breeder bloom times, tall and stretchy. It's the best producer I've grown, so maybe they're actually improving the strain. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I've never run a Carnival before. I got hired by a guy that run the circus, though. I had to go around the big top suckin' all the farts out of the seats after every show. Wish somebody would have told me they had a vacuum cleaner. :cough:
By the way, hot dog farts taste just like fried bologna in case anybody's wondering..... :straightface:

I think I'm gonna start five of those Cannabis Afghanica x Apollo 13 f2 seeds tomorrow to see what the offspring look like. I expect a lot of variation from two strains that different, but maybe I'll see what kind of frost the father has in its chromosome. :)

Nevil's Haze:

Apollo 13 f2 (I have two more I have to put into bloom before they get too big):

I took too many clones the last time. I just took about six or seven clones of this, too (Ghost Train Haze #1):

I started those seeds I mentioned above this morning.

What a delightful way to start a day of celebration. :cheesygrinsmiley: We have a Mardi Gras parade today right outside my building, my first exposure to this fun, and you’ve put me right in the mood. :green_heart:

I’ve been missing you. :hug::hug::hug:

Ghost Train Haze #1:

Ca deficient Nevil's Haze:

I top dressed it with chicken crap yesterday. I'll put more in the soilless mix when I grow the next one and maybe a little rock phosphate too.
All five of those Cannabis Afghanica x Apollo 13 f2 seeds are germinated and planted. I'll get pics up when the light comes on, but all four of the seedlings I just started got their first feeding yesterday. Dr. Greenthumb's Ghost cut OG Kush, Reserva Privada's X18 Pure Pakistani, and G13 Labs Pineapple Express are all a decent size, but the Riot Seeds Clockwork Orange I started later to replace the X18 dud is still a little small yet.

I sure love that N Haze. How many weeks do you flower this one?
I don’t know if you have chickens or not. I’ve been using bunny poo and I’m convinced all my plants are a lot better and stickier since I started digging it in to the pots.
It’s higher NPK, but not hot like chicken shit. You may find it cheaper, or free.

Drive-by

My little 2 cents.. if you know you got a runaway sativa plant, I like to do that Uncle Bens Topping. In other words prune the top 2 or 3 Sets of leaf. Then flower. The secondary becomes primary. But it makes a bushier plant tho, not good if your looking for a larger single main cola...

Girls look great Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom