PotChimp's Side Projects

Beautiful flowers Chimpman :yummy:
How’s your sister doing?

Making it from day to day. She actually seems to be doing a little better than in the hospital, but from what I've been told I'm not going to have any false hopes here. Thanks for asking. :)

Bottom eight plants - JC2 x JTR plants; top eight plants - four Mendocino Purple Kush S1s and four Mendocino Channel Kush x Mendocino Purple Kush plants:

I need to repot them, but don't have much time at the moment.

How's it going on the home front brother Chimp? I hope your sis is feeling better and you as well my friend!:Namaste:

P.S. And on a brief cannabis note, whoo hoo is all I have to say!:love::welldone:

How's it going on the home front brother Chimp? I hope your sis is feeling better and you as well my friend!:Namaste:

P.S. And on a brief cannabis note, whoo hoo is all I have to say!:love::welldone:

I'm surviving off coffee in the morning and fu brick tea all evening :lot-o-toke: There's been a few nights I've had to get up every hour on the hour to deal with something. But you know that part, being a former caregiver. I'm down to where you can see the details of my shoulder blades; I should probably eat something once in a while.

Original Ghost Train Haze #1:

Evening brother Chimpster! How are things going with you and your sis lately? Hope you two doing well!

And on a quick cannabis note, I just picked up an 1/8 of some "Special" Ghost Haze from my local dispensary today. Any relation with your Ghost Train Haze strain by chance?:hmmmm:

I've never heard of that one before :) Seeed-finder doesn't even have that one listed, so I'm not sure.
Healthwise, things are somewhat stable right now, which isn't exactly what I expected. I'm not arguing with it, though. Not long ago, a wise man told me that it's a great day to be alive. Or maybe he played a song that said that..... :love:

Dang; been a while..... :straightface:
Here's my next Ghost Train Haze #1 S1 going on the drying rack:

Another Jack the Ripper plant:

Mendocino Purple Kush:

Nevil's Haze:

I've got two of these Apollo 13 f2 plants about this far along and two I just put in:

And another one I'll be putting in as soon as that GTH#1 gets chopped (a few lower buds just put out a lot of white hairs on it, so I'm going to wait a day or two more).

Do you find a lot of variation among those F2s at all? They have a super consistent look to them. Just wondering because F2 and S1 is where we are supposed to find recessive genes expressed.

Do you find a lot of variation among those F2s at all? They have a super consistent look to them. Just wondering because F2 and S1 is where we are supposed to find recessive genes expressed.

I should have explained; sorry. All of those Apollo 13 f2s are clones from the same donor plant. That's why they're identical.

Ah, gotcha. Well she sure looks like a beauty.
On recessive genes at F2 generation how would you say your keeper compares to either parent?
And you popped other F2s you didn’t keep? How different were they?

Here's the original mother from that Ghost Train Haze #1 S1 plant hitting the drying rack above:

And another JTR:

I need to pick which JTR I'm gonna keep (can't keep 'em all). :)

I don't want to get my hopes up or anything, but in the past month it seems that everything is moving in a positive direction as far as my sibling's health is concerned. I'm not sure exactly what's happening, but I'm not going to argue. Even if it's only temporary, things seem to be getting better. I've been working hard at the care thing night and day plus researching a lot of different info on respiratory therapy and applying the knowledge, which seems to help a lot.
As far as growing goes, you guys are stuck with the chimp for a little while longer. It's getting warm enough to start my other two grow areas back up again and I'm running out of dope to smoke, so I better get that going..... :straightface:
I can't wait to look at my seeds and see which strains I'm going to do. :thumb:
Super Skunk is one I'm thinking of. My Mr. Nice G13 Haze seeds might work.

Back
Top Bottom