PotChimp's Side Projects

I charged my battery; now the flash works! :D
Ghost Train Haze #1:

Apollo 13 f2:

Here's my old Nevil's Haze, probably ready for chop:

Here's my new Nevil's Haze (I'll measure the height soon, because it's taller now):

Chemdawg D BX3 (my third breeding). If I get the same buzz off this that I did the mother, it's getting axed and I'm going at it a second time to find a Chem D mother:

Man that Neviles haze is Nice I am looking forward to a smoke report. Was it hard to control while it was growing I will be growing a couple next fall

Ahh, I had Rye-itt Seedz Clockwork Orange S1, not Agent Orange :(
I'm giving it thought before I go ahead and start germination, but it looks like I'll be going with (2) Reserva Privada - reg X-18 Pure Pakistani, (1) G13 Labs - fem Pineapple Express, and (1) Dr. Greenthumb - fem (Ghost cut) OG Kush for my fill ins.

Now there's gotta be a lot of Instuh-gramm fodder on that guy (Math-yoo Rye-itt). I've only managed to get two of his plants (out of about twelve) not to hermie. He dogs on everybody that says something about it too! :D

So many pollen chuckers. It pisses me off when shit like that happens :laugh: I saw some hype seed company not long ago that were 500$ a pack....wtf really :laughtwo:
Was it Rare breed? I have seen them with 3-500 dollar packs. There are a few other breeders wanting that and it is crazy to me. The most I spent on a pack was $200 and that was on MAC. I would not have even spent that if I had known that he was going to release as many packs as he did. I signed up for the second drop directly through him. At the time I did not think he was going to do any other drops so I dropped the cash. Oh well live and learn. I need to drop a couple more of the seeds actually. I dropped 2 and both were males. So hopefully better luck next time.

I spent $300 on my CBD pack (Charlotte's Web, AC/DC, Rafael, Avikedel, Harlequin, and R4). So far no luck, but haven't grown many of them yet. The way R4 grew sucked; AC/DC too.
Probably one of the reasons you don't see Dr. Greenthumb's $hit too much around these parts is the cost of his seeds.

It looks like he crossed that one with everything he had, too.

I don' like hermies.

I didn't even like the claymation elf Hermie in Roodolph the red nosed reindeer who wanted to be a dentist..... :cough:

I spent $300 on my CBD pack (Charlotte's Web, AC/DC, Rafael, Avikedel, Harlequin, and R4). So far no luck, but haven't grown many of them yet. The way R4 grew sucked; AC/DC too.
Probably one of the reasons you don't see Dr. Greenthumb's $hit too much around these parts is the cost of his seeds.
Yeah your R4 plants grew really fucked up. I can point you in the direction of some legit CBD strains. They tend to cost upwards of 140 a pack but they should be solid genetics. I have done well not buying anything. I am actually working through seeds I have had for a bit. i have some freebies I need to run that I have had forever. I should do it before they are no longer viable. Some of them I have had for 5 plus years at this point.

A few hundred bucks for a strain is nothin dude. Go big or go home. Heres one for half price - now only $100,000.

Some other really awesome strains on the site. Great reviews. Near magical properties. Right here in BC too- I’m so proud.

Yeah I hear you. Also they mention that the one they have growing is over 34 feet tall now so you probably would have some height issues with your current set up. Pretty much gotta buy a castle to grow the things- and there goes the savings.

Was it Rare breed? I have seen them with 3-500 dollar packs. There are a few other breeders wanting that and it is crazy to me. The most I spent on a pack was $200 and that was on MAC. I would not have even spent that if I had known that he was going to release as many packs as he did. I signed up for the second drop directly through him. At the time I did not think he was going to do any other drops so I dropped the cash. Oh well live and learn. I need to drop a couple more of the seeds actually. I dropped 2 and both were males. So hopefully better luck next time.
could have been rare breed. I just remember laughing when I saw it :laughtwo:

The color faded some on this MPK, but I chopped it just now:

Boy, my old hands were shaky there. I took that second pic four times before the blur was gone (or so I thought).

Back
Top Bottom